RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
As far I can see these two scenes has animations/videos, but I didn't saw them while playing the game in those scenes, tried to look from gallery as well, thumbnail plays animation, but when I open the scene I don't see their animation/video, what can be causing to this? Is it known bug or something?
Screenshot_46.jpg Screenshot_47.jpg
Screenshot_48.jpg

Here video showcase:
View attachment 2024-10-09 07-43-15.mp4

And it seems these two swapped places on gallery, didn't check in game, not sure, but gallery bug I guess.
Screenshot_49.jpg

And this one gives ''ScriptError: could not find label 'a3_ssfriend_pool_fp2_1_DEV1'.'' error and forces you to close to the game.
Screenshot_50.jpg

Last edited:

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
As far I can see these two scenes has animations/videos, but I didn't saw them while playing the game in those scenes, tried to look from gallery as well, thumbnail plays animation, but when I open the scene I don't see their animation/video, what can be causing to this? Is it known bug or something?

This is what happens, it's just skips animation/video like this
Probably a bug. I’ll review and fix

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

oderisson

Jun 19, 2021
Does anybody else get a lot of scripterrors?

I have encountered 5 so far, and I am at day 20. Dont know which stage.

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Does anybody else get a lot of scripterrors?

I have encountered 5 so far, and I am at day 20. Dont know which stage.
I added a lot of code to develop the gallery but didn’t get to fully test the changes.
I’ll put out another release in a few days to fix the errors.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Are there only sex scenes with muscle-bound Danny? Or also with skinny, baby-faced Danny?
iddint play yet the last update but there was almost one scene with skinny cuck danny,and he screw up that in the beggining since then no more ...

Fappo

Jun 23, 2017
Insatiable version 0.8.0 is now released. ( )

Why the leap from v0.3.3 to v0.8.0?

I've decided to split the game into two parts. This release will end the story of Part 1. After that, I plan to put one final v1.0 release that will improve acts 1/2, fix bugs and replace some scenes with better animations. Then I can start on Insatiable Part 2 at a later date.

Major changes
  • NEW Gallery - View h-scene images and videos from the gallery menu in the main menu and game menu. Scenes are unlocked after they are shown for the first time. In this release only, all scenes can be locked and unlocked from the preferences screen.
  • NEW Chapter select - Start from a point mid-game from the main menu.

New Content
  • 100 images and 30 new videos in:
    • 1 new story scene
    • 10 new and replaced h-scenes
You are on a fucking roll!

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So... this is a horror game right? Or a psycho-thriller at least
I'm interested because not many games do bulging/cumflation (not 3d ones at least) but, after finishing this update, I think it's shaping up to be very depressing/vile:
- MC goes from a depressed, pathetic loner that nobody likes (not even himself) to a depressed, brain-wiped, sex-addicted slave
- The women all immediately become brainwashed by his body to the point of abandoning everything/everyone to be with MC and serve him; and they become more and more unhinged as the story progresses Summer drugs and technically rapes the guy after only 1 day of denial. I guess after 2 days she would have straight murdered someone just to get it
- The one other male character goes crazy as well. The cucking angle was very cringe but now he's a straight up an insane voyeur and rapist?

I'm hoping it gets better in part 2 because the sex scenes are getting really good but everything around them is ... sad

Last edited:

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
I'm interested because not many games do bulging/cumflation (not 3d ones at least) but, after finishing this update, I think it's shaping up to be very depressing/vile:
- MC goes from a depressed, pathetic loner that nobody likes (not even himself) to depressed, brain-wiped, sex-addicted slave
- The women all immediately become brainwashed by his body to the point of abandoning everything/everyone to be with MC and serve him; and they become more and more unhinged as the story progresses Summer drugs an technically rapes the guy after only 1 day of denial. I guess after 2 days she would have straight murdered someone just to get it
- The one other male character goes crazy as well. The cucking angle was very cringe but now he's a straight up an insane voyeur and rapist?

I'm hoping it gets better in part 2 because the sex scenes are getting really good but everything around them is ... sad
You’re on to something.

Reactions: Aereon1104

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Btw - your storytelling is very good. I may have come off as negative above but I am invested.
I just have a preference for one way it might go over the other. :BootyTime:
Thank you.
It’s all good. I realised you hit the nail on the head.
It’s really a monkey paw story of the male power fantasy. What downside could there be to being the ultimate alpha, having a ferocious sex drive, being ridiculously endowed and being desired by every woman? Is his life necessarily better than it was before?
Maybe not the story you want but I need to create drama somehow.
A lot of those things have come to a head at the end of part 1 so in part 2 it should be more fun and light hearted (until the climatic ending). So no more cucking in part 2 but mc will still be insatiable, I mean, it’s in the name.

Last edited:

superhyoga

Dec 6, 2017
I have some doubts, in a savegame I finish the story when summer reach the max level of love. I would like that you add an option to watch the different levels of love of the women of the story and the option to read in any moment the list of the levels of the women.

It's possible reach the max level of love with all the women or only with summer?. Only can reach this max level with one women or you can reach it with more than one at the same time.?

In other savegame, i reach a glych in the naughty club, I can't talk with the bouncer, because when I try it appear me the tutorial message (image 4) and i can't talk with any women until I talk with the bouncer.

Jun 25, 2023
This one quickly became one of my favorites. It sounds like some scenes were redone or will be (haven't tried the update yet). I think that's a smart move for the dev. The animations later on were really good, and a concern of mine was some people might not even get to that point to see it if they were put off from the earlier animations/2 frame/whatever you want to call it.

Thunderheart

Jan 19, 2018
- MC goes from a depressed, pathetic loner that nobody likes (not even himself) to a depressed, brain-wiped, sex-addicted slave
- The women all immediately become brainwashed by his body to the point of abandoning everything/everyone to be with MC and serve him; and they become more and more unhinged as the story progresses Summer drugs and technically rapes the guy after only 1 day of denial. I guess after 2 days she would have straight murdered someone just to get it

This lines up with my own thoughts pretty nice.

In the end the MC still wants to be a provider, but everyone around him goes single minded and drops everything.
Without spoiling everything, that last act, right before becoming MC's first "size queen"...yeah...no...
I mean, well told, I didn't see it coming, (apart from the moment when he accepts the glass, I knew what was up), I was still playing with the hopes of turning things around, but this cliffhanger is depressing and sad...

Even worse, that last act, I think we have one of the most vile transgressions known to man.

really hope things will get a turn for the better, further down the road.
Because , yes I'm a sad sack of fluff that thinks the characters really aren't bad, deep down! (but holy sh!!T she needs a spanking!)
They just need a more strickter hand...mr. alpha needs to really alpha the f up and lead his pack dammit!

Reactions: Aereon1104

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Error on event layla has become a SIZE NOOB.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a way to avoid it? i can't continue plot without it.
Using inc patch
Also tried without inc patch, the same error.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 46 Votes