Kai of Team Lulu

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
AI_2021-08-14-16-26-57-057b.png

Overview:
In each other, they'll discover what they've been missing.
This title revolves around the burgeoning relationship between a young woman and a more established man with complimentary conditions. The setting is intended as a Dark City-esque amalgamation of time periods and locales. It will explore kinks, consent, and governance.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-26
Release Date: 2021-08-26
Developer: Kai
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

opening00.png meetf08.png meetf20b.png

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Moved to games and good luck with your game for the Dev badge please open a ticket.

Kai of Team Lulu

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
So female protagonists right?
Forgot to add the tag - male currently, but I plan to alternate as the story sees fit (episode 3 is the first time I plan on the player having the option to control her). Currently there's flashbacks for both characters. Thanks for pointing that out. Updated tag accordingly.

I have a rough plot outline up to episode 5 or so, but that's the easy part.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
So female protagonists right?
It sure looks like it right at the moment.
From the lack of tags, lack of previews and complete failure of an overview it's really hard to tell.

Not worth it to me to download to find out one way or the other. Maybe if the dev wants people to download he/she/it should do a bit of work to tell us what it is and what to expect.

Reactions: House Of Black

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Forgot to add the tag - male currently, but I plan to alternate as the story sees fit (episode 3 is the first time I plan on the player having the option to control her). Currently there's flashbacks for both characters. Thanks for pointing that out. Updated tag accordingly.

I have a rough plot outline up to episode 5 or so, but that's the easy part.
Bless of luck to you

Reactions: Kai of Team Lulu

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so i see 1.0 and think the completed game tag is missing but reading the overview i see it's a 0.0.1 with an actual h scene ... if you know what he mean T_T

edit: btw 1.0 is completed game not completed demo ><

Deleted member 1610159

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2019
MC: "If you think you can graduate from this school without kissing my DICK, U are dead wrong." :devilish:

bro how did you find this game. did it randomly appear before you and clciked it, or did you have previous knowledge about this game. I am going to release my first game real soon. I dont know how to gain audience.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Forgot to add the tag - male currently, but I plan to alternate as the story sees fit (episode 3 is the first time I plan on the player having the option to control her).
Is playing as the girl completely optional? as i'd rather keep playing as the guy.

Kai of Team Lulu

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Is playing as the girl completely optional? as i'd rather keep playing as the guy.
No reason it can't be as that part isn't even made yet. The idea was to get to know her better during time when they're separated and I thought what she was doing during that time was more interesting. Just means development will take longer as I have to either write dialog/make scenes for 2 routes or just skip back to when you play as him. I didn't realize it'd be that big of a sticking point for people.

Reactions: sonhot