Kai of Team Lulu

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Well, people are free to leave suggestions. Okeros, Fishr, Binge, and Humbl are all existing companies. I mean, so is Kindr. They make hand sanitizer.
Edit: If all else fails I'll just rip off the r and call it a day.

i mean, kindergarten? kinder chocolate? its not too obscure i think.
Not saying that it is. It just didn't occur to me.

Last edited:

Kai of Team Lulu

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
youre not going to find a human friendly app name that hasnt been taken in any form.

try zunder <tsun-dehr>. means kindling.
Swiss flavored toothpick company (or marketing company without the e), but hey - they don't spell it with a ü so it can definitely go on the list. You're 100% right, though. Finding fake names isn't remotely easy if they're going to be any good.

d8tigger

Jan 3, 2020
Well, people are free to leave suggestions. Okeros, Fishr, Binge, and Humbl are all existing companies. I mean, so is Kindr. They make hand sanitizer.
Edit: If all else fails I'll just rip off the r and call it a day.
10der, Singe, Cumble, Fappn, Snatch, ehoemony, Slutville, FishOPlenty, Sinder, Cummn, Catch, and my brain stopped. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Reactions: Kai of Team Lulu

Kai of Team Lulu

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
In my local branch I've already changed Kindr to Méi❦Yǒu, referencing a Chinese preposition for not having <something>, particularly something you want. The unicode logo in the middle is meant as a reference to one of the possible origins of the heart symbol, the probably extinct plant silphium which was used as seasoning, perfume, aphrodisiac, contraceptive, and medicine. It looking like "Me, you" is a bonus, even if it's not pronounced that way. There's a feminine hygiene company already called Meiyou, but I figured this was different enough.

I don't think it's terribly amusing but it makes a decent enough placeholder. Even if I keep it, the logo could use some work.
opening00.png

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
i mean, kindergarten? kinder chocolate? its not too obscure i think.
“Kinder” means “children” in German… and that was what the name seemed to allude to (until I saw author's interpretation). So I looked at the tags but there wasn't anything like ‘loli’ in there :D

Reactions: Kai of Team Lulu