Others Insect Prison Remake [v0.60] [Eroism]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I got a game over while fighting the roaches. She became their breeding thing. What triggered it?
High lewdity, or getting molested too often, or something else? If lewdity, at what value does it get dangerous?

I want to keep it as high as possible without risking a game over.
Once lewdness reaches Severe (6 and above), you will be in trouble if you are defeated by Wharf Roaches.

Reactions: Monki0

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
And we have Rumia! Update 0.50 is out and running, this time with a bit more testing on my side.

Hopefully, less undesired bugs are introduced :). And I'm also working on the Android version, but I think it will only be possible by version 0.60, if all goes well.

Read the changelog at:

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
How can I start Rumia's Event/Story?
Just keep searching in the forest, there's a small percentage of meeting her there.
Just a note here, before being able to find Rumia in the forest, you need at least 3 scenes with Wharf Roachs.

I'll reduce this to 1 in the next update, as I wasn't sure how many events were needed in the original game, so I kept it the same as Oniku's Parasite Beast events count.

Lightning_Dragon

Oct 7, 2021
I want to try a new conversation with you, but I'm not sure why I can't do it, and I'm not sure if it's a privacy setting issue

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Man good work, fast updates, all fans of this genre bow to you
Thank you for the support. The speed of the updates is only possible because the CG is readily available and Bzshr had already upscaled all of them, which saved me some time :).

Besides, since the original game is a CardWirth adventure, it is possible to open it in the official editor and view the events and sequences, although it is all in Japanese and I have to translate a lot of things in order to understand them and migrate everything into the systems I recreated on the new game engine.

Sep 18, 2018
Just a note here, before being able to find Rumia in the forest, you need at least 3 scenes with Wharf Roachs.

I'll reduce this to 1 in the next update, as I wasn't sure how many events were needed in the original game, so I kept it the same as Oniku's Parasite Beast events count.
I played the original. It is 1 encounter required with the Wharf Roach to unlock the Rumia event.

Reactions: eroism

Stoatsan

Nov 18, 2019
  • v0.80 -> Slug scenes + ???Doppelmina??? + Leech temptation scenes
  • v0.90 -> Deeper forest + Banana Tree + Banana Bug scenes
  • v1.0 -> Waterfall + Cicada scenes <- (Point of the original game, I think...)
... there was a deeper forest???
... wait, the Pokémon fanfiction was accurate, and not just inspired, because the banana bug existed?????

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
... there was a deeper forest???
... wait, the Pokémon fanfiction was accurate, and not just inspired, because the banana bug existed?????
What I call "the deeper forest" is known inside the game as "forest2" :LOL:, I just changed the name so I could better identify both maps. It is functionally the same as the initial forest, but it contains the banana tree (banana bug scene) and waterfall (cicada scene) as well.

I think the depiction of the banana bug in the game is... "Slightly" fictional, however I'm not knowledgeable enough on insects to say anything more besides: "Sometimes, there are bugs on bananas."

Reactions: Daioh

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Just released v0.55 and we now have jellyfishes on our midst :).

I made some heavy changes to the message box system, so there may be some bugs there, but hopefully my testing was enough to cover the more serious problems.

The next version will take a bit more time to come out, since I'll be focusing on testing and deploying the Android version, besides the other features that I intend to add.

Check the changelog at:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InsectPrisonRemake-0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Just released v0.55 and we now have jellyfishes on our midst :).

I made some heavy changes to the message box system, so there may be some bugs there, but hopefully my testing was enough to cover the more serious problems.

The next version will take a bit more time to come out, since I'll be focusing on testing and deploying the Android version, besides the other features that I intend to add.

Check the changelog at:
What does "temptation scene" mean?

Will there ever be an option, an item, or a cheat to avoid Game Overs although she fucks insects at high lewdity? Id like her to willing want to fuck them and having fun without losing the game.

Maybe there could be a quest or a potion, Event or something that bolsters her mental Fortitude that she doesnt loose her will and becomes a breeding thing?

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018

Will there ever be an option, an item, or a cheat to avoid Game Overs although she fucks insects at high lewdity? Id like her to willing want to fuck them and having fun without losing the game.

Maybe there could be a quest or a potion, Event or something that bolsters her mental Fortitude that she doesnt loose her will and becomes a breeding thing?
I believe temptation scenes are the ones where MC willingly starts a scene with the enemy, but that requires a late-game item.

From what I can recall, the game over scene is really unavoidable when she has high Lewdness, she's far too corrupted at this point. However, with the new update, it introduces us to a new character and her shop.

An interesting thing about the shop is you can actually use Lewdness and convert it to a Lust Stone (forgot if this is the correct name). The stone is then used to buy stuff from her shop, which are really really good items, including the item that lets you start the temptation scenes. OR just sell the stones as is and use regular currency to buy items from her like materials so you don't have to grind.

This incentivizes you to pile up Lewdness, yet don't go too far otherwise you'll reach those game over scenes. You have to know when to stop, or beat the enemies fast enough before your character succumbs. It's such a neat concept that adds a bit more grind yet adds that danger of going too far.

Reactions: eroism and Monki0

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019

I believe temptation scenes are the ones where MC willingly starts a scene with the enemy, but that requires a late-game item.

From what I can recall, the game over scene is really unavoidable when she has high Lewdness, she's far too corrupted at this point. However, with the new update, it introduces us to a new character and her shop.

An interesting thing about the shop is you can actually use Lewdness and convert it to a Lust Stone (forgot if this is the correct name). The stone is then used to buy stuff from her shop, which are really really good items, including the item that lets you start the temptation scenes. OR just sell the stones as is and use regular currency to buy items from her like materials so you don't have to grind.

This incentivizes you to pile up Lewdness, yet don't go too far otherwise you'll reach those game over scenes. You have to know when to stop, or beat the enemies fast enough before your character succumbs. It's such a neat concept that adds a bit more grind yet adds that danger of going too far.
Indeed. The temptation scenes are triggered by high lewdness while using the Libido Ring, which can be purchased from Rumia's shop, albeit not in the current version since I did not yet implement the buying of items with the Lewd Stones and Crystals.

I think the act of balancing the lewdness is a neat part that keeps you on your toes, I actually think it is a shame that there are not many other game over specific scenes besides the Wharf Roach one, if I remember correctly. Nevertheless, a consumable item to prevent a game over could be a feature, like a one time use potion that prevents your next defeat from yielding a game over, and gives you the normal defeat lewd scene instead.

Reactions: Monki0

accuran

Aug 6, 2018
Is there a guide? The original thread and other sites dont seem to have one. I just want to know if im just unlucky or if I'm clicking some things for no reason.

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
Is there a guide? The original thread and other sites dont seem to have one. I just want to know if im just unlucky or if I'm clicking some things for no reason.
Since this is a rework of the game, there's still a lot of stuff that hasn't been done yet. There's still areas that aren't available yet.
Also, there's not really much an objective on the game right now, other than to view the CG scenes from different creatures. There's not really a guide since all you got to do to view the scenes is to lose the fight. But I guess here are some tips to get started:

Main Goals:
1. Search for materials
- Game has a basic crafting system for items you'll need to fight enemies. At the start of the game, there's little incentive for you to fight, it's best to Escape fights for now until you have the necessary equipment.

2. Craft a Bow
- Bow adds +10 DMG and +10% DEF using basic materials, so it's a fast way of buffing your character.
- Make sure to equip the bow after crafting! Click your character > Inventory > Click the Bow > Equip

3. Look for Cliffside Area for Ores
- You might have already found this simply by searching on the forest.
- Once you find the area, go to it immediately and search where the ores are.

4. Craft a Pickaxe
- To craft a Pickaxe, you need to find a broken pickaxe, and 3 Ores. The search rates are low. Be prepared to do this for several IG days.

5. Mine more ores
- After crafting the Pickaxe (no need to equip), go back to Cliffside and mine ores directly. It'll give you different types of ores too.

6. Craft a Dagger
- You just need one ore and a vine to make this, which will buff your DMG to +15

7. Start hunting!
- You should have enough DMG to start hunting, preferably the parasite dogs. They will drop beast pelts that are needed for better items.
- Run away when you see the Wharf Roach (G). That guy is tough.
- Make sure you have enough stock of disinfectant herbs to keep crafting bandages.

8. Craft a Buckler
- You'll need 5 beast pelts and wood in order to craft a buckler, so that's a lot of fights.
- It's a good investment though, as it'll buff your DEF by 15%

9. Look for Rumia
- You must have likely encountered her already. If not, you need to lose to the wharf roaches once and initiate a CG scene, as that's linked to the story.
- After losing once, just keep searching the forest to find her.

10. Get corrupted and have high lewdness
- Lewdness increases by one for every r*pe / CG scene that your character encounters. The higher the lewdness, the more your character gets corrupted, to the point where she won't even resist the encounters anymore.
- However, losing while having high lewdness results in a game over scene, as the character falls into depravity. Try to avoid this!
- Lewdness does not go down on it's own. By encountering Rumia and going to her shop, you can release your character's pent up lewdness and convert it to libido stones. This will reset your character's lewdness back to zero, where you're free to engage the enemies once more without succumbing.
- It does require SP every time she condenses her lewdness to the stone however, so make sure you have items to sell (the ores are a good things to sell)

11. Trade in lewdness for libido stones for better items
- The libido stones serve as an end-game currency. You can trade an X number of libido stones for special equipment and items.
- One item is a ring that will let your character tempt the enemies, immediately initiating a CG scene. The actions and dialog is also different, vs a regular consent scene.
- Therefore, the end game goal is to have your character get corrupted again and again, so that you can get more libido stones.

Hope that helps as a startup guide towards the game! The steps would likely change as more items and locations are unlocked.

---------------------------------

Reporting some typos:
- Dagger description: Lightweight is misspelled. (lighweight)
- Bow description: increasing is misspelled. (increassing)
- Pickaxe description: Grammar: "Tool for breaking rocks." (rock is currently singular)
- Sedative description: suppresses is misspelled. (surpresses)

Minor bug, Damage statistics.
MC base damage: 15
Dagger: +15 DMG
Bow: +10 DMG, +10% DEF

Total DMG should be: 40 DMG, right?
screenshot20240710T205624.png
However, as the image shows, DMG total is only 33. Is this the correct values? Or is there a calculation being done on the backend, and it's not just stacking DMG on top of each other? Please advise.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes