3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
If anyone wants to know how to enable the "back" and "forward" buttons in the left upper corner, here's a short explanation:

1. Open the Inseminator.html with a text editor of your choice. I used Visual Studio Code, but I tested this with Notepad++ and Windows Notepad too.
2. press strg + F to search the document and enter "disableHistory". This will give you exactly two results (for ver. 3.1 at least).
3. Go to the second one where the code reads "run disableHistory()" and replace "disableHistory()" with "enableHistory()".
4. And Voila, after a reload of the page you have your beloved back and forward buttons again! By the way, if I read the code correctly, you can go back up to 40 times.

Hope this helps anyone that is annoyed by grinding as me!
Oh for Pete sake. Here it is.

View attachment Inseminator.7z

pudding30

May 22, 2019
FYI:
To enable cheats:
Press F12 for console and type: SugarCube.State.active.variables.storyData.cheats=true
I must be doing something wrong. I put it in the console, hit run. It says Not Defined. \

Not sure what to do now. This game is way too grindy. Why do these developers hate the people whoplay their game?

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
I must be doing something wrong. I put it in the console, hit run. It says Not Defined. \

Not sure what to do now. This game is way too grindy. Why do these developers hate the people whoplay their game?
I don't know what you did wrong, but I literally copy-pasted it in the console and pressed enter today.

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
This has to win the price of most useless game description in the OP ever. Seriously, can't you give a rough idea what the game is about?
Click on "Developer notes". I used the "overview" as kind of an introduction in the style of the game narrative. Probably not the best idea, I don't know.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes