3.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Apr 14, 2023
It would be something if you didn't have to miss so much time and had ways to gain spirit Power action points quickly and reboost them and instead of hibernating for a month just have it where you sleep one or two days from your actions are on full

arktedi9x

Aug 25, 2024
Had sex at least 9 times at club and still no job offers. What am I missing?
What job offer? And You can have sex at the club? You can work at the coffee shop, then hire 3 different hookers -> after that, you can buy and sell weeds (risk of getting caught by police)

Kant500

Mar 26, 2019
If anyone wants to know how to enable the "back" and "forward" buttons in the left upper corner, here's a short explanation:

1. Open the Inseminator.html with a text editor of your choice. I used Visual Studio Code, but I tested this with Notepad++ and Windows Notepad too.
2. press strg + F to search the document and enter "disableHistory". This will give you exactly two results (for ver. 3.1 at least).
3. Go to the second one where the code reads "run disableHistory()" and replace "disableHistory()" with "enableHistory()".
4. And Voila, after a reload of the page you have your beloved back and forward buttons again! By the way, if I read the code correctly, you can go back up to 40 times.

Hope this helps anyone that is annoyed by grinding as me!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: luvsabunch86

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Inseminator-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 1, 2019
I tried playing this for a bit but holy shit as many other people have complained about - the women get tired waaay too fast even when I'm close to cumming. I ended up just cheating. I'd say the women's stamina is the most annoying along with other things people have mentioned (the car)

I'll keep a eye on the game for now but right now it's way to grindy.

Edit to add - Also I hate the font we have, it's honestly kind of hard to read for me.
For each girl on your list, change i to the 0-based index.SugarCube.State.variables.girls[i].maxStamina=500;SugarCube.State.variables.girls[i].stamina=500;
500 should last you quite a while given the base value is around 10.

Reactions: iron4doves

tudududum.tudum

Apr 15, 2020
Game is way too hard and too grindy at start. I think better shop work payment or energy restore on hybernation, so we can pay club entrance and prostitute with payment for one full day. Also stat degrading is way too fast. It would be nice if lower charisma degrade slower then higher.

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
dat file size bro.... this early in the dev cycle and yer game is already massive for that
Yep, because six different girl types with a unique set of videos and a complete sex system, which makes almost 2000 videos total. They have all been optimized not to be individually heavy. When I have implemented all the planned girl types, it will be double this size.

Jul 11, 2021
Am I only one that struggles get a cream pie or anything done? I try do Anal or stuff and after 5 clicks she's tired and locks me to blowjob... I only got cream pie once

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
A couple of things:
1- Add a Stamina bar for the girls, and make it so the last action counts, sometimes they just stop at the very edge of cumming.
2- The sex xp influence on the mc makes it so difficult to cum that it's almost impossible to get anyone pregnant after 50 xp. The girl will tire before you can reach halfway cum bar.
3- Increase the xp gain by the girls for every action during sex (so they get better faster and the mc cums faster even with high xp)
4- Spirit isn't going down after you use a spell.

This game is good and has potential, it's common to have problems or umbalanced features at the start. I'll keep following.

I'm really looking foward for blacks and asians :p
Now that's an update, all the things listed seem to have been fixed. Great work!

Still no black and asian girls tho :(

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
please change how often dude has to cum, it is by far the most irritating part of this game esspesally since it reduces your charisma, I don't mind the grind very much however I think more energy would be welcome.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes