byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Ur save is fine (i think)
Did he gawe u 2 honey? If so , then he has no more interactions , and ends up ubruptly , He is actualy work in progress , as in his groceri shops are 1+ events being done for next update.
Oh? I don't think i can get the keys to the hotel without talking to him though, I haven't even gotten that far with him. He had some covo with me before (forgot what it was about) and ever since then and sitting down in the cafe, I cannot speak to him at all anymore. Hell, I can't even see the button to sit in the cafe anymore either.

Iogics

Feb 18, 2019
Does anyone know of any way to contact the devs directly? They have no contact mail or anything that I can see on their patreon (or with some googling). Was trying out the Swedish localization and realized whoever started it gave up about 2 days into the main story arch, and I have some free time so was going to volunteer to help out with it. But apparently they really, really don't want to post any contact info anywhere...

badip90

Feb 1, 2018
Does anyone know of any way to contact the devs directly? They have no contact mail or anything that I can see on their patreon (or with some googling). Was trying out the Swedish localization and realized whoever started it gave up about 2 days into the main story arch, and I have some free time so was going to volunteer to help out with it. But apparently they really, really don't want to post any contact info anywhere...
you can buy game and get access to private discord channel may be there you can speak with them

Dewil777

Sep 4, 2018
I contacted them through patreon when i was doing finnish translations for the game. If you want, i can send your contact info to them. :cool:

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
I think this event in the club is broken

"8.6 wait at the bar sitting (drunk) to find an adventure to your ass ;)"

Nothing ever happens

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I think this event in the club is broken

"8.6 wait at the bar sitting (drunk) to find an adventure to your ass ;)"

Nothing ever happens

Changelog suggests that came in at v0.4808 - what version are you on, the latest?

Just checked it for you, and it works fine, AFAICS.

After 2 drinks, sitting at the bar, Kate has to "just wait a bit". There are then three different possible developments, which can arise in any sequence (so, best if you get Kate to the bar before it's too late in the night, and before she's had lots of other sex - ah, maybe that's your problem?: - if you get Kate to the bar late, at a time when she's already had a bellyful of men?):

Sometimes *nothing happens", as you say.

Sometimes Walter turns up, looking to punish Kate in his usual way ... Kate has to scare him off with Response/Option 1.

But other times, "A man comes up", saying "Hey baby, I noticed your b*tt from afar ...." (he's quite romantic)...

Kate then has to say "(1) Thank you, I already ... enough". (Response/Option 2 dismisses the amorous newcomer.)

The guy then keeps trying - "a standing prick has no conscience", as the saying goes - and says "Then maybe we an have a little play, ... in the toilet" ....

Kate (obviously) then has to "Accept his proposal". (Talking about a boyfriend - her other response - scares the guy off.)

That leads straight to the club toilets, and if playing the MAXI version, the option of two men. If using the plain U version, just the same guy who propositioned Kate for sex at the bar.

Whether it's *n*l sex, I'm not sure. Maybe "to your ass" is used loosely in this case ...

Good luck!

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes