PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
@Walg

has a link in his posts to a Krull package that lets you make your own fan sigs if you are clever enough (and have the software and time!!)

emashit85

Aug 14, 2018
i have a little problem:
when I masturbate in the market ashley doesn't caught me.
is there a precise schedule to make me discover from her?
Thank You
have you tried doing it on tuesday ? i mean fool around in the store around 0800 in morning on a tuesday

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I wanted the game to be the Portuguese language of Brazil, so I could play better by understanding the story

eu queria que o jogo estivesse a linguagem em portugues do brasil , assim eu podia jogar melhor entendendo a historia

lord_zora

Mar 12, 2018
Had a similar problem was trying for ages to unlock it once I bought the apartment from Nina and went to work the next day it unlocked the scene with Lucy and Pregnancy
ohhh maybe it's that, so i need to buy the aparment thanks !!!

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
It's my oldest game (first "lewd" game I downloaded). It has a special place in my "heart" ^^
But I have 3 problems to report :

My lewd level :
I began the game a long time ago, with many versions one after another.
Yoday, my lewd level is over 200, and I can still increase it, without limit... And without effect !
I wanted to "cheat", to understand where is the problem, and saw here that it was in the registry.
I found the "dirtyFloat_h1350651239" key, and it says "Valeur DWORD 32 bits non valide" (which means : invalide 32 bits value).
I have the last 64 bits version of the game.
Is this the cause of it ?
What value do I have to set in dirtyFloat_h1350651239 to "cure" it ?

Another problem : I can't practice gym with Mark. He still ignores me, whatever I do. Is it a bug (how can I "cure" it : by changing "marquest" registry (value=1) ?), or did I miss something ?

And last problem : why does my agility still stucked at 1 ? My strength seems to change, ok, but not my Agility. I ran, I tried to practice yoga, and so on...
And why is there 2 values for the stats ? (Agility 1/18, Stength 18/37). I didn't see any explanation for that. Actual/Maximum ? Then how do these 2 scores evolve ?

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
It's my oldest game (first "lewd" game I downloaded). It has a special place in my "heart" ^^
But I have 3 problems to report :

My lewd level :
I began the game a long time ago, with many versions one after another.
Yoday, my lewd level is over 200, and I can still increase it, without limit... And without effect !
I wanted to "cheat", to understand where is the problem, and saw here that it was in the registry.
I found the "dirtyFloat_h1350651239" key, and it says "Valeur DWORD 32 bits non valide" (which means : invalide 32 bits value).
I have the last 64 bits version of the game.
Is this the cause of it ?
What value do I have to set in dirtyFloat_h1350651239 to "cure" it ?

Another problem : I can't practice gym with Mark. He still ignores me, whatever I do. Is it a bug (how can I "cure" it : by changing "marquest" registry (value=1) ?), or did I miss something ?

And last problem : why does my agility still stucked at 1 ? My strength seems to change, ok, but not my Agility. I ran, I tried to practice yoga, and so on...
And why is there 2 values for the stats ? (Agility 1/18, Stength 18/37). I didn't see any explanation for that. Actual/Maximum ? Then how do these 2 scores evolve ?

Ehm whad do u want specificly?
Decrease lewdness? that u can not change in hex editor (u can but its incredibly hard).
I can giwe u a "cheat" to change lewdness ,time ,HP ,max HP , and combat actions .energy and cleanes
Meby i add money ,agility, strength in it later if im boored .

Mark , is after the event "Lady in red" That happens after busride.

Agility is trained with Mark...
Runmill is for max energy , yoga is useless , meditation as well.

Any more questions?

Reactions: Armelle69

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Ehm whad do u want specificly?
Decrease lewdness? that u can not change in hex editor (u can but its incredibly hard).
I can giwe u a "cheat" to change lewdness ,time ,HP ,max HP , and combat actions .energy and cleanes
Meby i add money ,agility, strength in it later if im boored .

Mark , is after the event "Lady in red" That happens after busride.

Agility is trained with Mark...
Runmill is for max energy , yoga is useless , meditation as well.

Any more questions?
For the lewndess, I try to understand, and that's not easy ;)
Do I have a bug, that has to be fixed ?
Is the lewdness useful above 10 ?
And mayby, when I have understood, then I'll be able to get a "good" value for my game experience (higher or lower, we'll see)

First of all, I don't understand how it works. Technically.
There was no "cheat" for that in the ancient versions, I got the game directly in the site of the creator. But after a change of version, I had the possibilty to increase the lewdness, 0,1 by 0,1. And without any limit !! I tried, it worked, sort of : I didn't see any difference with a value of 80 or 200. So, I believed it was "crashed" by the change of version, it didn't work properly.
So, today I discover I could change it in the registry. But there was "Valeur DWORD 32 bits non valide" ; and when I open it, it's just a mess, with letters that are not hexa like "ÿ"...
I erased all values, put it at 0 : ok then, the "Valeur DWORD 32 bits non valide" disappeared.
I tried to put an hexa value (there was an exemple in another message, just to have 4) : it didn't work, I get back the "invalid value".
=> It seems that the key doesn't match with the version of the game ! Something about 32/64 bits ?

But I still can increase my lewdness 0,1 by 0,1.
I tried to go out nearly naked : I do it as easily with lewdness at 16 that at 100.
So : is it useless ?

That was the first, and stranger problem.

For Marck/Agility : ok, "Agility is trained with Mark", that's what I thought.
But, I still have the problem that Mark doesn't care about me :/
Yes, I met him in the bus, like months ago. A really loooong time ago.
I tried to re-create the event where he saves me from the man in the bus, but he never shows again.
I can find him at the gym, but when I see him, he doesn't answer anything beside "Hi". I can't ask him anything, and he doesn't car about me. Nothing happens.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
For the lewndess, I try to understand, and that's not easy ;)
Do I have a bug, that has to be fixed ?
Is the lewdness useful above 10 ?
And mayby, when I have understood, then I'll be able to get a "good" value for my game experience (higher or lower, we'll see)

First of all, I don't understand how it works. Technically.
There was no "cheat" for that in the ancient versions, I got the game directly in the site of the creator. But after a change of version, I had the possibilty to increase the lewdness, 0,1 by 0,1. And without any limit !! I tried, it worked, sort of : I didn't see any difference with a value of 80 or 200. So, I believed it was "crashed" by the change of version, it didn't work properly.
So, today I discover I could change it in the registry. But there was "Valeur DWORD 32 bits non valide" ; and when I open it, it's just a mess, with letters that are not hexa like "ÿ"...
I erased all values, put it at 0 : ok then, the "Valeur DWORD 32 bits non valide" disappeared.
I tried to put an hexa value (there was an exemple in another message, just to have 4) : it didn't work, I get back the "invalid value".
=> It seems that the key doesn't match with the version of the game ! Something about 32/64 bits ?

But I still can increase my lewdness 0,1 by 0,1.
I tried to go out nearly naked : I do it as easily with lewdness at 16 that at 100.
So : is it useless ?

That was the first, and stranger problem.

For Marck/Agility : ok, "Agility is trained with Mark", that's what I thought.
But, I still have the problem that Mark doesn't care about me :/
Yes, I met him in the bus, like months ago. A really loooong time ago.
I tried to re-create the event where he saves me from the man in the bus, but he never shows again.
I can find him at the gym, but when I see him, he doesn't answer anything beside "Hi". I can't ask him anything, and he doesn't car about me. Nothing happens.
There is no official "cheat" for the game , its just the one in game , and i made a tablet for mi self in a different program caled Cheat engine.
Because im running a Virgin Kate gameplay , but im stuck at 3 drinks , where she gets raped if i continue , co no luck with Virgin gameplay :D

Max usefull Lewdness is 16 of which i know a use for , 12 is proetitution , 16 is being naked . I dimly think there was something for 18 , bud cannot remember what , or im just utterly wrong , and 16 is enough .

Next u ask , whats and if there is a max for Lewdness?
There is no max (so to say) , just for shits and giggles i changed it to 64 000 000 , and everithing is fine , game accepts that i got more than 10 lewdness :D

Next one , mark in buss
Well , i mighty got a bug there that requires a new start , because , heres how it goes.
U go on buss in any clothing , and sit ur ass in the middle.
Stranger comes and stares at u (no need to be harassed)
Next day u buy red dress and go stand in the left side of the buss . Stranger comes and tries to harass u , and Mark saves u.
After that he teaches u how to defend u self .

For that u need fitness club access ofc , and thats it , no other event binds u to it.
After that u can wander to dark alley.

About the regedit .
Just took a look at it (1st time) and , its the dirtyFloat And the last 3 (xx xx xx) Are responsible for lewdness
Change them to b3 32 40 , that giwes u 18,7 lewdness , or make a lower number for less lewdness like 00 00 40 is 2 lewdness.
Basicaly max lewedness if FF FF FF :p

Back to Mark , i would sugest to start a new game , it seems u got a bug there due to version incompatibility.

Hope this helpt a byt

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Back to Mark , i would sugest to start a new game , it seems u got a bug there due to version incompatibility.

Hope this helpt a byt
:eek::eek::eek:
o_Oo_Oo_O
:cry::cry::cry:

... not sure I have the courage to restart everything...
Maybe I'll try to increase Markquest ?...

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Maybe you could ask if anyone has a Registry log for the game from quite early in the game, which you could either (if in the form of a .reg file) copy directly into that part of your Registry, or else (if it's a text file) use to type in the listed values individually??

The *attached* capture (the earliest I have) is perhaps too advanced for where you are at currently - it's from version 0.44 or even 0.48, I'm not sure - in any case, you can see a lot of Mark interactions have already occurred there, because "his" figure stands at "16", which would mean you miss out the fight training stages with him.

But maybe someone else here has a copy from a bit earlier in the game (if you trust it, a ".reg" file would clearly be quicker to assimilate into your game than typing in all the values from a text file such as the attachment!)

I'd suggest that you look for such a log of a game at a "played" overall stage of development.

Because, if you try simply to raise or lower an individual value only for Mark, you might cause a situation of some triggers being missing, while others have been activated, .... and so end up with a partially developed and perhaps undevelopable game? (~ ~ ~ Which may be your problem at the moment? If you've edited SOME individual values, but out of sync with the rest of the values?? As always, be careful when editing anything in your Registry! Know & understand what you are doing, and try to do it holistically, not "a bit up here, a bit down there"!!)

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Maybe you could ask if anyone has a Registry log for the game from quite early in the game, which you could either (if in the form of a .reg file) copy directly into that part of your Registry, or else (if it's a text file) use to type in the listed values individually??

The *attached* capture (the earliest I have) is perhaps too advanced for where you are at currently - it's from version 0.44 or even 0.48, I'm not sure - in any case, you can see a lot of Mark interactions have already occurred there, because "his" figure stands at "16", which would mean you miss out the fight training stages with him.

But maybe someone else here has a copy from a bit earlier in the game (if you trust it, a ".reg" file would clearly be quicker to assimilate into your game than typing in all the values from a text file such as the attachment!)

I'd suggest that you look for such a log of a game at a "played" overall stage of development.

Because, if you try simply to raise or lower an individual value only for Mark, you might cause a situation of some triggers being missing, while others have been activated, .... and so end up with a partially developed and perhaps undevelopable game? (~ ~ ~ Which may be your problem at the moment? If you've edited SOME individual values, but out of sync with the rest of the values?? As always, be careful when editing anything in your Registry! Know & understand what you are doing, and try to do it holistically, not "a bit up here, a bit down there"!!)
Nah it can be done easy as i took a look on it . Its all there , and i did start a 3th game , to check which line changes in regedit .
So a pen and paper (txt file), write down which quests are done and just copy them into a new game and done .

But i would appriciate it if u did not sugest to ppl that they should stay with old version of the game save, but simply upgrade to newest and start a new game :p
Cause continuing to play old upgraded version can later block other content , not just Marks quest line.
What i mean to say is , its more truble than it is worth...

Like yes , i can get him/her the regedit with 1 and 0 according to quests done , so s/he can continue to play .
But sooner or later a new problem mighty arise . And then all work would be for nothing :/

Hope im not sounding like a prick , but starting a new game is better than triing to fix old save which did not had certain quest lines (or utterli changed paths to quest lines) , To get it working would take an hour back and forth comunication . And later finding out that it was not the only quest that was busted , but more need to be fixed :/

Its not that im a asshole , but its just not worth the trubble for a gameplay which is basicaly 2 hours into the game.
And the lines are messed up as s/he has 200 lewdnes , not from playing the game , but from a bug .
Its simply too busted to bother to repair a 2 hour gameplay.

U understand what i mean?

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Its not that im a asshole , but its just not worth the trubble for a gameplay which is basicaly 2 hours into the game.
And the lines are messed up as s/he has 200 lewdnes , not from playing the game , but from a bug .
Its simply too busted to bother to repair a 2 hour gameplay.
Yep, maybe you're right.
Well, I didn't play it 2 hours : maybe more like 200 ^^
Maybe I can erstart, and cheat with money just to gain a lot of time with it, and concentrate on the events instead of gold.
(and I'm a "she" ^^ )
Thanx for all the advises, RedDucks and you ;)

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I hope you find the optimum route, Armelle!

Banschi - no need to fall over yourself apologizing for being robust in your views. You give the best advice as you see it.

To clarify: I was suggesting using someone's Insexsity Registry file to complete values to a certain point in a recent (e.g. currently latest) version of the game, not an ancient version - and leave any NEW categories (starting after, say v0.4 if using the one I attached) at "0".

Hence, thinking about it, maybe best entering the values manually from a borrowed text file, rather than importing a .reg file "wholsale".

Because I THINK (I may be wrong) the game should play okay from there.

X2

May 31, 2018
where can i see or check my current money? cant find it. im using android version.. thanks

Obicase

Feb 23, 2019
Hey, just to say that I had the same problem (?) as Armelle69.
Armelle69 seems to not be confortable with english so I'll try to explain it better...
I can level up my lewdness indefinitely, which I actually don't know if that's a bug or how the game is supposed to be..? Basically from the very first day, I can open the menu and level up from lewdness 0 to lewdness ..."infinite", just by clicking the button repeatidly for +0.01 each time. Here's a screenshot :
insexsity.png
So, again, I'm new to this game so I don't know if that's how it's supposed to be, but I'm fairly sure it isn't since it kinda ruins the progression and defeats the purpose of leveling up ...? well I imagine you're actually supposed to get a few 0.1 points of lewdness from leveling up ?
Also, to add to Armelle69's report, I can confirm it does affect the game. By leveling the lewdness up like this, I could get Kate to wander around in nighties on the first day, and do prostitution etc on the first week as soon as I had access to the dance club, which I assume is waaaay to early... right ?

Again, just like Armelle69, I didn't use any cheats or anything, I just downloaded the latest version from the offical website ( , version PC 64bit v0.71.29 ), and this is what happened on my very first run.
Also, from Armelle69's message I can deduce that she/he is french, and I am too. I don't think Windows' language has any impact on programs... but hey, just looking for patterns, since it seems like no one else has this problem.
Hope you guys can tell me if that's actually normal or not, and maybe get some info ? Thanks !

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Armelle69 seems to not be confortable with english so I'll try to explain it better...
I can level up my lewdness indefinitely, which I actually don't know if that's a bug or how the game is supposed to be..? Basically from the very first day, I can open the menu and level up from lewdness 0 to lewdness ..."infinite", just by clicking the button repeatidly for +0.01 each time. Here's a screenshot :
View attachment 257818
So, again, I'm new to this game so I don't know if that's how it's supposed to be, but I'm fairly sure it isn't since it kinda ruins the progression and defeats the purpose of leveling up ...? well I imagine you're actually supposed to get a few 0.1 points of lewdness from leveling up ?
Also, to add to Armelle69's report, I can confirm it does affect the game. By leveling the lewdness up like this, I could get Kate to wander around in nighties on the first day, and do prostitution etc on the first week as soon as I had access to the dance club, which I assume is waaaay to early... right ?

Again, just like Armelle69, I didn't use any cheats or anything, I just downloaded the latest version from the offical website ( , version PC 64bit v0.71.29 ), and this is what happened on my very first run.
Also, from Armelle69's message I can deduce that she/he is french, and I am too. I don't think Windows' language has any impact on programs... but hey, just looking for patterns, since it seems like no one else has this problem.
Hope you guys can tell me if that's actually normal or not, and maybe get some info ? Thanks !
For fucks sake u ARE cheating...
If u press the char button (where is charisma/luck .
There u can CHEAT ur Lewdnes and Energy . It is a Cheat option that u can but must not use .
To increase lewdnes naturaly is to masturbate in shower and watching porn .
But if u use tools provided by game to cheat , dont complain that the game allows u to cheat...

And Armelle69 had a problem with busted quest to train with Mark in fitness center (agility)
The Lewdness was a by product from older wersion where it was writen differently .
And therefore resoulted in broken stats , not the pressing of Lewdness in char screen and complaining that the game alows u to cheat.

As u are new to the game , heres mi advise.
Start a new game :p And dont use the Lewdnes and Energy increases in the char screen , thats cheating .

Have a nice day :)

Reactions: SS-Poker

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
View attachment 257818

For fucks sake u ARE cheating...
If u press the char button (where is charisma/luck .
There u can CHEAT ur Lewdnes and Energy . It is a Cheat option that u can but must not use .
To increase lewdnes naturaly is to masturbate in shower and watching porn .
But if u use tools provided by game to cheat , dont complain that the game allows u to cheat...

And Armelle69 had a problem with busted quest to train with Mark in fitness center (agility)
The Lewdness was a by product from older wersion where it was writen differently .
And therefore resoulted in broken stats , not the pressing of Lewdness in char screen and complaining that the game alows u to cheat.

As u are new to the game , heres mi advise.
Start a new game :p And dont use the Lewdnes and Energy increases in the char screen , thats cheating .

Have a nice day :)
Well, the problem with Mark is obviously due to older versions.

But my "problem" with lewdness was the same as Obika ^^
And I absolutely did'nt know it was cheat : I thought, when I saw it, that it was just a changing in the game process, that I accumulated actions (and points) that became usable with the change of version, or that the "scale" of lewdness changed, so they gave us possibility to increase the score to compensate.
Well, now I realise it was dull not to think it was cheat : but at this time, Insexsity was the only "lewd" game I played. And I just couldn't imagine that the developpers would include a cheat mode inside their own game !

So, the question of lewdness is now solved. Well... explained at least ^^
But the point of "maximum usefull lewdness" (something like 16 or 20) is just sad : we can reach this score quite quickly, without cheating ; and then, there is no evolution of the character after that ? And she still fears to do some exhibitionnist actions ?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes