PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I doubt that's it. That wouldn't scare away Ashley.

You could try asking the Insexsity Team on their (Patreon) site?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Ah! Well that's it. It's a one-off event. If you've already done it previously, you've passed that point in the game.

lord_zora

Mar 12, 2018
i have do the event call of Lucy......... but i can't get the event to meet to lucy in the pearl massage , how can I obtaint it ?

lord_zora

Mar 12, 2018
Yeah i have fucked Jhon and Walter ........ i will try again ...... i'am going only to work and don't miss the time in other things

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
Yeah i have fucked Jhon and Walter ........ i will try again ...... i'am going only to work and don't miss the time in other things
Have you fuck Lance more times in his apartament ? getting the maximum relationship with him, after having accepted his proposal to make the spy...

lord_zora

Mar 12, 2018
Have you fuck Lance more times in his apartament ? getting the maximum relationship with him, after having accepted his proposal to make the spy...
Yeeepp i had unlooked the scene 1, 2 and Max, and yestarday i work all the week but nothing u_U

Jupiterman

Feb 28, 2018
Has pregnancy and rape already been implemented? Sorry haven't been keeping up with this for a long time.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
First of all: What a great game, im so happy that i stumbled over this wonderful piece of Art. I adore the beautiful protagonist and i havent had so much fun playing an adult game in a long time! Just wonderful!

As i am a big fan of anal sex, are there more scenes than the ass whore date, the prostitute alternative and the massage anal rape?

Also is there a way to replay the double penetration when she gets really drunk?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
AFAIK: Not yet, in the sense Kate can't (at least yet) give birth, and the pregnancy doesn't appear to slow her down or speed her up - or change her actions - in any particular way. The major new storyline of possible baby and possible consequences of baby (or not?) is awaiting further development, I suppose.

BUT: I guess you will have found the Hospital, with its four or five turnings, with Kate sober or also drunk (there is a randomly-occurring "taken in" or "booted out" outcome with the latter, I think). If you haven't found them all, tell Kate to beware asking the female doc/gynecologist for a gynecological check-up. (Especially when you see who turns up as consultant & surgeon, by which stage the sedation and dilation has begun, and Kate is helplessly trapped in place.)

On the plus side in such a case (and to repeat, games can be very unlike like reality, esp in such ways!):

There are other small side-effects of the pregnancy so far: in Kate's shower, also a small but useless item becoming available in Suzi's boutique (automatic dispenser), and a further exchange with the mysterious old guy outside the hospital. But - even if Kate's monolog in the shower contains an important message about her state of mind, her wishes and intentions - from the point of view of MAIN STORY PLOT, those are all minor, one-scene spin-offs.

Reactions: Kyraga
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes