PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
If you mean how does Kate get into her massage room while keeping male ejaculate on her face, I think the answer is:

Impossible. Ash watches out like a hawk for that sort of monkey business, and sends Kate packing (home).

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
It depends how far you are in the game.

AFAICR:

1) Don, in his apartment that morning
2) Lance (I think), in his apt from the night before - or is that just on Kate's clothes?
3) A "bad night out" at the club, not washing the next morning and going in to work
4) Moris or another rude man (I think), in the back alley (?) - either that morning or as 3)
5) An early drive out of town (I think) through the dating site: look for the cool guy driving around town?
6) A client on the corner of Victor's cafe that morning

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
So, to ask again - have you edited Regedit? Might you have created an inconsistency or incompatibility there, that fails to load Kate in the Menu?

And to ask again: Are you guys just talking just about the Menu splash, or the whole game?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Well, that's bizarre.

Have you tried reporting it to the Insexsity team (most obvious place, a post on their Patreon page)? I know they are on a recuperation and refueling break, but if I read that rightly somewhere, they said they are still open for contact.

And I guess something which disembodies the characters - leaving only eyes - is a sort of issue they would be interested to know. Also in their own interests.

Here (F95zone), there's a lot of information, views, links, a megaton of queries and requests ... and some help from helpful souls, where they can suggest solutions.

But the glitch you're talking about seems highly technical and weird ... and, unless more than the two of you above have encountered it, and tackled it, I'm not sure it's not too specific an error for most on this thread - however much they may want to help - to have an answer & solution for?

I may of course be mistaken!

So I would go to the source, I think.

Reactions: thundergun

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
i have a little problem:
when I masturbate in the market ashley doesn't caught me.
is there a precise schedule to make me discover from her?
Thank You

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
i have a little problem:
when I masturbate in the market ashley doesn't caught me.
is there a precise schedule to make me discover from her?
Thank You
It's always hard to remember that far back.

I suppose Kate's bought back her toys on the internet (Walkthrough, sections 1.10, 33.4), and she is drunk enough to start using them in public?

Also, I'm not sure if you need to do any or all of a)-c) first - you might just check you've done these, in case they're necessary triggers:

a) > complete the Eva storyline to Vision Level 7 (1.11, 3.9)??

b) > perhaps use the toys in K's shower first (3.8)???

c) > let a supermarket customer or two (or three ...) play with Kate in her playful state on the floor of the store?

I guess c) is important. Because I think - just like Suzi - Ash is only really attracted to K (like a moth to a flame - her eyes only fully light up at the sight of her) when she sees her face and/or body covered in the "physical evidence of lovemaking" ...

At least, that is, till K shows up at work with a big round belly, and she (Ash) gets all emotional in a slightly different way ...

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
It's always hard to remember that far back.

I suppose Kate's bought back her toys on the internet (Walkthrough, sections 1.10, 33.4), and she is drunk enough to start using them in public?

Also, I'm not sure if you need to do any or all of a)-c) first - you might just check you've done these, in case they're necessary triggers:

a) > complete the Eva storyline to Vision Level 7 (1.11, 3.9)??

b) > perhaps use the toys in K's shower first (3.8)???

c) > let a supermarket customer or two (or three ...) play with Kate in her playful state on the floor of the store?

I guess c) is important. Because I think - just like Suzi - Ash is only really attracted to K (like a moth to a flame - her eyes only fully light up at the sight of her) when she sees her face and/or body covered in the "physical evidence of lovemaking" ...

At least, that is, till K shows up at work with a big round belly, and she (Ash) gets all emotional in a slightly different way ...
a and b complete
c) I have tried to do "to have a good time" 7-8 clients in the supermarket, but she doesn't appear.
I have bought all the toys. two dildo (white and black) and vibrator.
I have also tried to use all the toys and in different ways in the supermarket, but still nothing.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
a and b complete
c) I have tried to do "to have a good time" 7-8 clients in the supermarket, but she doesn't appear.
I have bought all the toys. two dildo (white and black) and vibrator.
I have also tried to use all the toys and in different ways in the supermarket, but still nothing.
Ok, so I've found for you what other developments (events) came out around the same time/version as Kate's "messing around on the supermarket floor" shenanigans.

(But if it's a missing trigger from a release previous to that still blocking your progression, I really don't know what it is.

Issued at the same time as Kate's "toys workout" in the store:

> Kate's "3 cocktail" drinking binges (in the club), with two or more different outcomes

> shmoozing with Suzi in the massage parlor, triggered by the notorious "belly kiss"

> butt-naked cleaning job for Don, and rump-pumping consequences

Have you taken Kate through all those hoops? (Sorry, I'm unsure if any is actually NEEDED for Ash to turn up for a - for her, seemingly privately exciting - surprise in the supermarket. But you might want to check!)

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
Ok, so I've found for you what other developments (events) came out around the same time/version as Kate's "messing around on the supermarket floor" shenanigans.

(But if it's a missing trigger from a release previous to that still blocking your progression, I really don't know what it is.

Issued at the same time as Kate's "toys workout" in the store:

> Kate's "3 cocktail" drinking binges (in the club), with two or more different outcomes

> shmoozing with Suzi in the massage parlor, triggered by the notorious "belly kiss"

> butt-naked cleaning job for Don, and rump-pumping consequences

Have you taken Kate through all those hoops? (Sorry, I'm unsure if any is actually NEEDED for Ash to turn up for a - for her, seemingly privately exciting - surprise in the supermarket. But you might want to check!)
The last doesn't think. Don has fuck me on the floor while I was cleaning. do you intend that? (for the last butt-naked cleaning job...)

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes