Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
First of all: What a great game, im so happy that i stumbled over this wonderful piece of Art. I adore the beautiful protagonist and i havent had so much fun playing an adult game in a long time! Just wonderful!

As i am a big fan of anal sex, are there more scenes than the ass whore date, the prostitute alternative and the massage anal rape?

Also is there a way to replay the double penetration when she gets really drunk?
yes, you can make a movie now...speak with the guy in front og the bath (club)

Reactions: Zerofukumi

Bibboli

Sep 3, 2018
I feel dumb and stuck in this game! Need help ç_ç
I can't buy the dress in the store, I can't do the threesome in the bathroom or in the Hotel room, I can't go to the gym or the spa , or drink for three times ç_ç What I have to do ?!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I have no idea where you are in the game, or what's up, what's blocking your progression.

But I suggest you do a RESET, or else ask for a copy of someone's Registry values (via Regedit) at a suitable level of the game.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I think Rules on here suggest non-English posts should have an English translation with them.

FTR, the above translates as:

"Sorry for being so blunt. When will the new update be released? Sorry for my [use of] Russian"

Should be sometime early in March, on the basis of what the Team has announced. So: ... в начале марта

They presumably have just restarted work (mid-Feb) after a two-week break, but any new version is sure to take a couple more weeks.

Reactions: TheLoneWanderer

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
So does anyone know all the right codes in regedit for this game? I am trying to alter the 3 drinks in the bar. Also for some strange reason I no longer can work in the tgerapy. Does anyone else know?

fluffybuttt

Feb 7, 2019
Does anybody know specifically what time/day Mark is likely to get on the bus? I've followed all the steps and I'm wearing the red dress... still can't seem to trigger him. Would really appreciate some advise :)

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
So does anyone know all the right codes in regedit for this game? I am trying to alter the 3 drinks in the bar. Also for some strange reason I no longer can work in the tgerapy. Does anyone else know?
Don't know you can alter that.

Regedit technically allow you to edit Number of Drinks Kate has available (number of units bought, that Kate currently "holds in stock": 0, 1, 2 or 3 - see: alcoholeltem), also her current level of drunkenness (0, 1, 2 or 3 - see: alcoholeLevel). Unless you mean the second? But if you restart the game with the second already ramped up to "3", your Kate might find it hard to get around, get any work done, or get taken seriously at work, the hospital, etc.

If you mean you can't get Kate to work at the massage parlor, do you mean she's too drunk? Her clothes are too "messy"? Or - surely not - it's a weekend, and she doesn't go to work at weekends?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Does anybody know specifically what time/day Mark is likely to get on the bus? I've followed all the steps and I'm wearing the red dress... still can't seem to trigger him. Would really appreciate some advise :)
In that case, just recheck that you've read the Walkthrough exactly!

Section 17: First, you've got to get Kate to meet the nasty guy by sitting down at the middle point of the bus (17.4). On a *further* meeting with Mr Nasty on the bus - Kate has to be travelling to work, sober, wearing her bright red dress, and standing at the left-hand point of the bus (holding on to the drop-down handle), not sitting down (at the middle point of the bus), or standing at the right-hand point near the door - (17.6) - that's the point where Mark should appear.

But before that, Kate has to have met Mark already, giving him a massage at her workplace in the first few days of the game (12.1); also to have completed the various actions in Walkthrough 1.6, culminating in a close encounter with Nina in Nina's apartment, which then leads to a meeting with Nina's young accomplice Don in the hallway (see 2.1), before she sees Mark again on the bus (the event you seem to be missing) .... and then gets an entrance pass to the gym (through Don - 2.2).

Reactions: fluffybuttt

fluffybuttt

Feb 7, 2019
In that case, just recheck that you've read the Walkthrough exactly!

Section 17: First, you've got to get Kate to meet the nasty guy by sitting down at the middle point of the bus (17.4). On a *further* meeting with Mr Nasty on the bus - Kate has to be travelling to work, sober, wearing her bright red dress, and standing at the left-hand point of the bus (holding on to the drop-down handle), not sitting down (at the middle point of the bus), or standing at the right-hand point near the door - (17.6) - that's the point where Mark should appear.

But before that, Kate has to have met Mark already, giving him a massage at her workplace in the first few days of the game (12.1); also to have completed the various actions in Walkthrough 1.6, culminating in a close encounter with Nina in Nina's apartment, which then leads to a meeting with Nina's young accomplice Don in the hallway (see 2.1), before she sees Mark again on the bus (the event you seem to be missing) .... and then gets an entrance pass to the gym (through Don - 2.2).
I finally triggered it, thx so much :D just wish the official guide was as clear on events happening in order as your description was.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I suspect the Devs prefer to keep their Walkthough sparse, more like a skeleton guide than a FULL *Walkthrough* (in the real sense of the word - directing you through every step in turn), because they don't want to demystify the game too much - or "give too many spoilers", to use the vernacular.

The more a game does that, the less point different options/alternatives/decisions have for a player, and the game can then become more like a "click-through" novel without (real) choices.

I think in some ways it's good not to be led and held by the hand through every detail of a game: curiosity is important when playing - and discovering and unlocking things with a bit of detection, spotting details for yourself, working out links, what leads to what, with a BIT of trial-and-error, is generally more interesting than just "playing along" a pre-set, automated route.

On the other hand, if the guidance is unclearly worded/expressed, or even misleading - or if a trigger you need to "trip" in order to progress in the game is so unobvious, abstruse, near-impossibly hidden away, that it becomes exasperating, that you physically feel the waste of time, despite your best and repeated attempts to unlock that next "door" - then that's certainly not good. There are a couple of places when you could say that with this game, I think. Where the Walkthrough is not so helpfully expressed and/or Kate has to find something almost impossible to find (e.g. the flying Eva among some of the loaves of bread in the supermarket!).

Maybe the answer is to have BOTH: a basic guide (to show what's possible, to show the main features, characters and events, to show in broad terms what leads to what) AND a detailed Walkthrough (for when players get really stuck, and can't progress: that is when people post up requests for help on here).

But then, with a game as big and extensive as this one, that would be almost a full-time job for somebody to write!!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Those two are still mysteries. Have not yet been followed up.

An intriguing thing about the **Library** - I hope the I-Team actually have time to follow this up before they conclude the game - is that it has some previous history in the game.

At least one fleeting previous mention. And two follow-on hints.

1) Very early in the game (menacing as always!) Walter tells Ashley she was seen in a crowd of spectators (at a "party") in the Library basement, where a naked girl was handed round a circle of men, to be .... you can fill this in .... by each of them in turn.

This causes Ashley to go red in the face, panic, and she flees Walter's office in embarrassed fury, hissing that he has no right to interfere in her private life, etc.

It looks like Walter has some form of blackmail hold over Ash, to keep her quiet and obedient: Ash has a guilty addiction, and Walter knows about it.

2) And that's presumably where Ash has her urgent "other business" every Friday afternoon .... that she's so anxious Kate does not breathe a word to Walter about.

(And if you think about it: if it was a regular family commitment or something of that sort, a "good" reason for absence when business is slack late on Friday afternoons, Ashley would probably try to negotiate that time off with her boss, wouldn't she?)

3) If Kate challenges Walter what he's up to in his office - at a few points in the game, Kate can do this when Walter asks her if she has any other questions - her old boss not only takes hold of her & ****s her (again - Walter's the worst type of "sex as power" brute!).

He also explicitly threatens to turn her into the same as that slutty girl she's heard about, who was handed round a group of men. ( I wonder if he means "good time girl" Suzi??)

[ 4) Zoe also mentions to Kate some mysterious sex club, of which we've heard nothing further. I'm not sure men would be welcome there, so - if those parties are in the Library basement too - I guess they are differently organized ... ]

So it appears the Library holds secrets in its basement.

No wonder Kate gets an odd shuddering feeling when she sees it! (She probably has suspicions based on 2) and 3) above!)

Of course, it's up to the Devs what they do with their game. And no doubt time is precious, not every knot in the storyline can be tied up or resolved.

BUT: It would be ... nice if the Devs could solve the mystery of the Library .... and *cough* give us the opportunity to see Kate perform in the basement of the Library, before she escapes from the game! :)~~

Reactions: santaniela

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Does this game have a "Fan Signature" image yet? if so please link i would like to have it.

I must admit I've never seen one!

@Krull and @crust both created quite a lot of those for other games (in 2017-2018) - they appear crushingly time-consuming!

I'm not sure if the Insexsity title pic (see e.g. top of this page) is high enough res for such a fan sig, maybe someone knows...

Reactions: Some_Dude?
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes