FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Strange, using 0.74.33 (not 0.74.32!), I haven't encountered any bugs.

I thought I was missing some new maternity clothing for Kate. (Nobody replied to that request - hmm!) But maybe she's simply reduced to 3/4 choices from her previously extensive wardrobe, once her belly gets round & fat with her pregnancy. I've not encountered that "split red dress" bug mentioned and illustrated above. Because in .33, that red dress is withdrawn from her use. Kate has only a white gown, the nightgown/negligee, her very first work clothing (gray top reddish skirt, tights) or butt-naked to choose from, to wear on her body. Apart from her ever-present red overcoat throughout the endless winter, that is. On top of one of the other four.

Could be a bug - she does keep rubbing her belly every time she's in her home shower - but maybe she wants to keepreaffirming her bond ...

Nearest thing to a bug I've found ... is when she comes out of Horror Hospital, she's back across the zebra crossing and road without trying. If you try to cross the road, she's back in the hospital reception before you or she know where you are!

(Beware the female gynecologist, everyone, btw - she's female, but no sister feeling there .... no bug, just a horror)

I have 74.33 MAXI. Previously, not sure which version I updated from, but I had pregnancy and all the available clothing, ..no hospital scenes. This version, there are things I could do previously that I now can't do. No pregnacy, no hospital, a lot of things missing, the game completely kicked me out a couple times, and I had to open it back up and start that day over again. There were a ton of bugs I can't think of, but I read through the thread and a lot were mentioned. I usually wait a couple updates before downloading. I'll catch back up in a future update.

Nov 23, 2016
Can't dance with Oliver... It's a great game but it's starting to frustrate me that he doesn't come when drunk and refuses to dance when sober
Can't dance with Oliver... It's a great game but it's starting to frustrate me that he doesn't come when drunk and refuses to dance when sober
The same happens to me, and does not go to the bathroom with Kate in the massage room

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
The same happens to me, and does not go to the bathroom with Kate in the massage room
Progress his storyline ... Masage his arm , go on a date with him . Continue eve story . Later u get the opinion to drink 2 times in bar , and go dance (try to hawe lewd less than 10 for less anoyence) , he will approach u , and go talk to hotel . Where he tells u about bank account .

Nov 23, 2016
Progress his storyline ... Masage his arm , go on a date with him . Continue eve story . Later u get the opinion to drink 2 times in bar , and go dance (try to hawe lewd less than 10 for less anoyence) , he will approach u , and go talk to hotel . Where he tells u about bank account .
Ok I'm going to put her to do that, and to make everything clear, it's kate that will do that with him, not me JAJAJAJAJA

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
there is no february version, the next update will be in march which is why the patreon isn't taking anything this month

ely_putita

Jul 26, 2017
Sorry mi mad english. Not found in mac the 0.74 version. Be the problem of the game, not the download. I will have to wait for the new version

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Just a note of reassurance - for those playing, if not Kate - for those scared of brutally imposed injections and D&E s:

If Kate (brave girl) goes sleeping around immediately after discharge from the clinic, she can get her big fat round third-trimester belly back again within two days! :-O :---O

So even if she's savagely treated in hospital, at least it's "not the end of the world" for her. (As the saying goes.)

If only real life were so smooth and painless as games ...!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
:--O

Well, THAT's a new one! Has your Kate found her Insexsity Paradise?!?

Have you dipped into Regedit or something? Maybe if a figure is set for Kate that doesn't exist (like, "Hair: 666" - extreme example, I know), she won't load?

Though to be honest, I'm not sure how it would load the game at all if a value is "out".

You might want to check Regedit anyway, for a rogue figure, whether you put it there inadvertently, or it slipped in somehow independent of you.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes