PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Maybe that top is made of cheap, faulty material, and it splits.

Kate should return it to the seller.

Kinda nice, how her breast peeps out, though. Nipplicious.

Reactions: emashit85

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
still freezes....I downloaded what was supposed to be the bug fix, but it froze in one of the club bathroom scenes

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
I am trying to drink 3 drinks at the bar and it's still telling me to finish some events!

Wtf

What exact event unlocks her drinking I don't get it....

Anyone knows?

C3POaR2D2

Jan 26, 2018
This version of the game is full of bugs, hope they fix them soon and put some more content, there is nothing new for months now

straydogg

May 9, 2017
freezes at man that tries to grope max still on first day, and what does it mean when you have to follow the music? its after the salon after going to see her with cum on face?she is in bar and says that boy friend is got some idea to help and it says follow the music any one know? nice game tho. needs more lesbian scenes and some lezdom sucks that it was removed when caught with mother

euhn707

Dec 19, 2018
Hi people! As if this did not sound strange, but now the update of the game came out and added some sort of pregnancy, but for some reason I don’t get pregnant, she doesn’t even want to go to the hospital.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, please help, thanks in advance.
And in the game settings feature is enabled

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
If you've tried taking Kate off to work and Lucy hasn't visited Walter there first, you might have to try clicking the RESET button on the game menu to get up to speed with the latest edition - because if nothing is happening with the new development, it suggests you've missed a couple of previous steps/triggers in the game?

Or if you HAVE already seen Lucy with Walter, you have to let Kate follow what's become her obsession (so she can finally rejoin Eva, it appears) and sleep around* with a couple of men, before the ummm, biological effects start to show.

(*And, obviously, vaginally... so don't bother with John at work, he's a headcase as well as a criminal!)

By the way, make sure it's v0.74.33 (now the one at the top of this thread) - first issues of the new version had more bugs.

Rancidman

Jun 6, 2018
If you've tried taking Kate off to work and Lucy hasn't visited Walter there first, you might have to try clicking the RESET button on the game menu to get up to speed with the latest edition - because if nothing is happening with the new development, it suggests you've missed a couple of previous steps/triggers in the game?

Or if you HAVE already seen Lucy with Walter, you have to let Kate follow what's become her obsession (so she can finally rejoin Eva, it appears) and sleep around* with a couple of men, before the ummm, biological effects start to show.

(*And, obviously, vaginally... so don't bother with John at work, he's a headcase as well as a criminal!)

By the way, make sure it's v0.74.33 (now the one at the top of this thread) - first issues of the new version had more bugs.
I'm also having trouble getting pregnancy but have followed the walkthrough.

I can't see anything about an event with Walter and Lucy? According to the walkthrough:

12. Massage Parlor:
12.7.1 you can meet Lucy here, becomes available after you talk with her at home (para 1.8). Pregnancy and Hospital are available after this point;

I've had Lucy meet me at home but she never appears in the parlour. I played everyday for a week (in game) and I only get Oliver and Suzi coming in for a message. *note: I'm playing on a fresh copy of the game (v0.74.33 Maxi) so there shouldn't be any issues related to saves from an old version..

Has anyone been able to get pregnancy yet? I can't see any pictures or videos of it

Reactions: Kyraga

Junior jack

May 25, 2017

How can I changes so I can go ahead and have her drink 3 times in regedit? Which function values should I change?

Thanks

antim

Jan 27, 2019
I can't seem to get to Suzi's story. I did the stuff before it as said on the walkthrough: 1.11 (Eva), 21.5(Suzi-Don), 31.2(Lance), 34.3(Nina). I never seem to wake up and want to buy clothes though.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes