Andytangko

Jan 23, 2018
50299867_361594021301029_6319698764340658176_n.jpg
Hello, does anyone have this problem that Kate's breast is glitched......
No matter I delete the game or open new save, it keeps happening.

Also, does anyone know the save file location of this game? THX!

vultron

May 19, 2018
The speech icon on the person I am massaging on the 8th day doesn't work no matter who it is and going back to the last save doesn't change anything.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I like the idea of unprotected sex leading to pregnancy makes sense actions have consequences and all that but the way it plays out is just too fucked up unless there is going to be a less fucked up for it to play out if you make different decisions.

Reactions: cooldude33

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
View attachment 225993

It looks odd, all right. Not seen that one. Also her feet only half into her tights/stockings.

Mega-sexy, that breast peeping out, though (sorry, Kate - unless it's deliberate ...!)

More seriously, I hope you can get it resolved. There are some weird glitches. Maybe the pregnancy development was a step too far - too momentous, bringing too much other stuff and bringing on all sorts of serious problems with it* - and it's weirded out both game and creators a bit.

*in that way, perhaps a bit lifelike: struggling, exploited girls like Kate who have no obvous support network, and get helplessly trapped in real life. Ok, overthinking!

StarRabbitz

Mar 2, 2018
I'm kinda lost here.
What do I do to make kate pregnant and
How can I unlock the hospital??.
What do I need to do to unlock them??.

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
Want savefile of this game cant understand the walkthrough still stuck on 3 drink in bar ... Give the save file and clear cut walkthrough the web walkthrough is out of mind

Andytangko

Jan 23, 2018
View attachment 225993

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone has idea about this issue?
PLZ save for my Kate :(((((

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
There is a lot of visual bugs in this version, various sex positions in different locations.
Buggy animations, and buggy clothes compared to the model. And to my understanding people having issues with quest also.

Do the devs. have focus on this? if anybody knows.
Hoping for some kind of bug fix update later since this game have become really good.

Reactions: Htyur

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
Hi
I am a girl and at the same time a fan of this game. I love this game very much :love::love:
Unfortunately, on the 8th(9th,10th..., no matter, how late I go to work) day I have a bug in the latest update. I can't read a cloud (text) in the massage salon - event planned after meeting Eva in the toilet club.
It remains to wait for the next patch :)
A year ago I was sponsoring on site patreon. However, after numerous mistakes, I gave up. Today I checked and after 5 minutes of play, I came across a mistake without being able to avoid it.
I need to be more patient ^^ maybe next time will better :giggle:

By the way, an interesting idea with food and cinema. Will be able to have dinner with a boy this game? if so, it will be a romantic moment :love:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Hi
I am a girl and at the same time a fan of this game. I love this game very much :love::love:
Unfortunately, on the 8th(9th,10th..., no matter, how late I go to work) day I have a bug in the latest update. I can't read a cloud (text) in the massage salon - event planned after meeting Eva in the toilet club.
It remains to wait for the next patch :)
A year ago I was sponsoring on site patreon. However, after numerous mistakes, I gave up. Today I checked and after 5 minutes of play, I came across a mistake without being able to avoid it.
I need to be more patient ^^ maybe next time will better :giggle:

By the way, an interesting idea with food and cinema. Will be able to have dinner with a boy this game? if so, it will be a romantic moment :love:
That (very nice) post just brings home to me - again! - that it might be nice to have more options available in the game also for positive interesting outcomes for Kate, or at least more better experiences along her way. Through an existence that sometimes seems a total hell which she tries so fervently to believe is a paradise ... or at least a daily hell that must somehow always have a paradise at the end of it, somewhere.

In other words, to have a freely combinable set of options, between: A) enormous, eye-opening sex encounters, even crimes, horror experiences or whatever (Kate has found a huge range of those as the game has gone on - or they have found her); B) lighter, more laid-back (but not repetitive or boringly dull!) moments that she can enjoy at a less complicated level.

Because most of Kate's existence has turned towards (A), a hard grind, pretty much all the time, more or less every day! :-O

The problem with a wish to have all of that is obvious: the developers have created such a huge game at this point, with so many elements, so many experiences, and also I guess trying to satisfy so many different patron requests for this or that element (sometimes conflicting requests!), that the game has reached a level of almost bursting at the seams in this release!!! (Literally bursting at the seams, even - see Kate's splitting clothes as illustrated in a post just above as one of the bugs!!!)

Maybe it's just too much for one game, great though it is!!

Reactions: Annielska

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
so, in order to make a file with the saved game, is needed to include or the files from this folder? can be done. have you tried it? do it works?
The Registry isn't a file or folder, it is a database that Windows uses that can be modified in the Registry Editor.
Modifying the Registry is not advisable if you don't know what you are doing, because you can really foul things up in there. If you are familiar with the Registry, or are willing to risk breaking something, the relevant information is all in:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Insexsity\Insexsity

I'm not sure why the creators of Insexsity decided to use Registry keys instead of a save file. I don't understand why they made a lot of the decisions they have made with this game.

HAKCA

Apr 20, 2018
Why I can't dance with Oliver?
If I drink he doesn't ask to dance.
Only if I sober.

I talked to Nina about room.
Can you help me?

Jun 3, 2017
Maxi Bugfix 0.74.33

Mega-links:

PC 64 bit
PC 32 bit

Mac

Linux 64 bit
Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher)

Jun 3, 2017

Are you keeping on dreaming?
Following in my life the love of video games, all the time I was haunted by the desire to find a game with a deep storyline. Maybe I didn't play much or I saw little, but once I realized, my search was directed in the wrong direction and that this story is inside me.
That way Insexsity was born.
Look carefully, maybe inside you will find your own "Insexsity ", your own way?

So what was fixed for the 0.74.33 version:
-Clothes on 3 sizes of breasts;
-Loss of animation Kate in the sauna with a man (2 events)
-Loss of John's animation in the Dark Alley (Maxi version)
-Loss of animation Kate's walking in a bath towel (sauna)
-September 8 (second Monday), do not talk to customers + bug with the story of Walter
-Strength drops to 0, when reached 40
-Kate can not buy a new item after the ending of Mava's story (great omission of the storyline by our fault)
-with Oliver in the hotel after the club - loss of animations + inability to finish the event
-After restarting the game, the pregnancy did not save
-Returned the event with Walter in his office (Maxi version)
-The event "Kate's crying in the shower of the massage parlor" was returned. Yes, look at this event from a new perspective.
If we missed something, please, let us know.

The page on Patreon is Paused for 2 weeks, it means that in the beginning of February for you there will be no transactions (as Patreon says):
" If you’re billing your patrons on a monthly basis, you have the option to pause your creator page, your patrons won't be charged during the next billing cycle and your creator page will automatically resume (un-pause) on the 2nd of the following month. " (c) Patreon

We will continue to work on the project in early February, but we'll be in touch all the time and during this time we plan to improve our internal-walkthrough-system and make an inner upgrade of the mechanics of the game.

In the meantime, our "Insexsity_team" ship moored to the shore to gain strength before the main journey, we invite all comers aboard! ;)

thundergun

Aug 11, 2017
downloaded the bug fix. every character is still invisible...every other release of this game has worked except this one. does anyone know what would be the cause of this?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes