JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Will there be a bug fix update like usual ? or the insexsity team is already on their holiday !
Any patreon fellow care to ask for us ?!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
is no one else having a problem with every character being invisible? ive tried re downloading the game. ive tried 64 and 32 bit.every time all i see is eyeballs and ballsacks lol
And you thought you had a good dealer ...

(Sorry - couldn't resist. I hope you get it sorted out, debugged I mean.)

Reactions: ThunderGun8

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Quite a few of the sex scenes just have either Kate or another character moving while the other stands still. The last one I found was the gangbang in the hotel, where Kate just stood in the middle of the room while the guys screwed air on the bed.

EDIT: And both sauna events keep freezing.

Screwing air on the bed is the new safe sex. Don't knock it.

More seriously: I hope it resolves itself for you.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
oh so we have to reset before we get into new content? because i did para 1.8 long time ago and it says that we have to talk with lucy at home and then go to work for story line but i cannot trigger it
Perhaps the game needs a slightly bigger (more extensive) Walkthrough at this point.

Not a joke. It's grown to a monster size, quite a lot of players seem to be getting lost in thickets, on thorns, snagged on bushes, etc. Where something is missing (like, a way through), perhaps because this or that has not been completed.

Or just new bugs arising.

AyItsYoBoi

Jun 29, 2017
Does playing in the perspective of other characters change the scene other than the perspective you are viewing? I'm not really sure what changes. Also, when using the cheat in the menu for lewdness "+0.1", it never seems to do anything even though the lewdness stat is high
EDIT: For example when at the club trying to enter public toilet, it says lewdness is too low, need at least 3.0 ... im currently at like 100 points

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I think it's difficult to make scripts flexible enough (or enough different scripts) to cover every eventuality in such a huge game.

In this case, it probably actually means - and should thus be interpreted as - "not enough booze drunk"?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
And I'm not sure a difference between Lust levels of (say) 20 and 100 makes much difference. There can only be so many variants, or the capacity of the game would start to break any device but a supercomputer.

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
how does kate get pregnant ?
Make sure pregnancy is turned on and you updated your save to latest version on the main menu. Then go through the Lucy part where she goes all crazy threatening Kate at your apartment. Then work at the massage parlor and you should see a scene with Lucy talking to your boss. That unlocks the hospital. Then just have unprotected sex until you wake up one day feeling funny. Go to hospital, ask for test, voila.

lazeran

May 22, 2017
Make sure pregnancy is turned on and you updated your save to latest version on the main menu. Then go through the Lucy part where she goes all crazy threatening Kate at your apartment. Then work at the massage parlor and you should see a scene with Lucy talking to your boss. That unlocks the hospital. Then just have unprotected sex until you wake up one day feeling funny. Go to hospital, ask for test, voila.
It is like there is not much preg content in game.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
So the ebony chick came to the massage parlour and I cannot speak to her, so I can't really finish the massage (she needs to turn over first). I'm stuck.

I think it's Monday of the scecond week.

IBlackReaper

Sep 20, 2017
thanks man :sneaky:(y)

Reactions: Sword26

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
So the ebony chick came to the massage parlour and I cannot speak to her, so I can't really finish the massage (she needs to turn over first). I'm stuck.

I think it's Monday of the scecond week.

As always with such queries (esp when they come from someone at an early part of the game), it's difficult to know where the problem exactly lies - partly because it's not obvious what exactly you've completed or not completed so far. One thing leads to another.

And people quite a bit further on in the game can't always remember the old interlocking bits and pieces, ins and outs, nuts and bolts from earlier in the game ...

But three obvious things:

a) You have checked the Walkthrough, carefully ? (There should be a statement at the top of each page here about this!!!!)

b) Have you visited Suzi's shop yet? (I think it opens only in Week 2? ... so long ago ...)

c) Have you tried clicking "Say more *" with Suze on the massage table, followed by Kate's mysterious statement "It's just that they're blocking off ...." (must mean towels)

Also bear in mind, Suzi does keep coming back for more. If it's something like b) missing, you can catch her next time. ...

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
Could someone please share a working save, the new hospital scene just refuses to work for me. She can just have the normal test and nothing more even when she is fully pregnant.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Just a question by me this time. ...

A few people have asked over the last few pages (maybe longer) for a working save.

But how is that transmitted? Just posted up in full in a public post on this thread/site?

Or are people asking for a DM or email of some sort, which i didn't know existed here?

That latter point is why I ask.

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
Just a question by me this time. ...

A few people have asked over the last few pages (maybe longer) for a working save.

But how is that transmitted? Just posted up in full in a public post on this thread/site?

Or are people asking for a DM or email of some sort, which i didn't know existed here?

That latter point is why I ask.
Usually they are either uploaded to mega.nz or attached to the comment itself. I don't know of them ever being DM'd.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes