Apr 20, 2018
Why I can't dance with Oliver?
If I drink he doesn't ask to dance.
Only if I sober.

I talked to Nina about room.
Can you help me?

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I restarted the save in options to fix posibles bug playing this version and i list the medalion in my room, i never figure out how i got it, how i take it back?

sttem2017

Oct 29, 2018
How to unlock all lance events? he sends me the email to the laptop. then I talk to walter 2 times in his room, in the club but the Lance event does not advance ..

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
even after the bug fix the game is still buggy, do they not test their game?!
- missing animation, kate with moris and a stranger in toilet stall
- missing animation, victor's last event both scenes in the cafe and hotel(maxi)
- missing animation, kate with two strangers in the hotel
- invisible passenger in the new bus event(maxi)

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Maxi Bugfix 0.74.33

Mega-links:

PC 64 bit
PC 32 bit

Mac

Linux 64 bit
Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher)
Lordy, you're a good man Mr White. Contributing however many debugged (or at least bug-reduced) versions here.

I don't know quite how to proceed at this point. Before committing to this latest version, I feel almost like loading and playing it on another device, for safety's sake.

Partly because of the various blocks and glitches still being reported (is everyone on v. .. .33, or still reporting errors from v. ... .32?) - I'm unsure how many of the reported problems are embedded in the game at the moment, even in .33 - or may be attributable to snags with individual devices, missed necessary triggers (where people playing haven't taken Kate through something else first), or other individual factors not endemic to the game.

But even more important - given that 0.74.33 takes not just small steps for a woman, but giant (or is that "monster"?) steps for (wo/)mankind - sorry about the Apollo 11 ripoff line there - it seems quite a lot in the game may now be being left behind. Mava (MAVA!), the fantastic terrifying Nina (?), not sure how many more characters, how much else of the game.

What I mean is: It seems a pity/hazard to jettison all that, if evolution is now in freaky new directions, with uncertain outcomes! Call me nervous ...

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Lordy, you're a good man Mr White. Contributing however many debugged (or at least bug-reduced) versions here.

I don't know quite how to proceed at this point. Before committing to this latest version, I feel almost like loading and playing it on another device, for safety's sake.

Partly because of the various blocks and glitches still being reported (is everyone on v. .. .33, or still reporting errors from v. ... .32?) - I'm unsure how many of the reported problems are embedded in the game at the moment, even in .33 - or may be attributable to snags with individual devices, missed necessary triggers (where people playing haven't taken Kate through something else first), or other individual factors not endemic to the game.

But even more important - given that 0.74.33 takes not just small steps for a woman, but giant (or is that "monster"?) steps for (wo/)mankind - sorry about the Apollo 11 ripoff line there - it seems quite a lot in the game may now be being left behind. Mava (MAVA!), the fantastic terrifying Nina (?), not sure how many more characters, how much else of the game.

What I mean is: It seems a pity/hazard to jettison all that, if evolution is now in freaky new directions, with uncertain outcomes! Call me nervous ...
I'll take whatever you're on

Jun 3, 2017

Dude I have said it last update,

Reset your saves and play the new content from the update
Be happy for playing for free.

I´m just the guy who post the links here and paying for it. I dont have anything to do with the creation.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
the game already had several languages, and I hoping to get the portuguese version of brazil, so I can play from start to finish without using cheating and knowing the history better

o jogo já teve vários idiomas , e eu esperando sair a versão em portugues do brasil , assim da pra jogar do começo ao fim sem usa trapaça e saber melhor da historia

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
I wanna try this game fully, but game freezes every time I play day 1 at the massage parlor right when the guy begins to group Kate and she "steps away". Any fix for that?

Edit: Never mind downloaded the bug fix, works now. ^.^

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes