PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I can't seem to get to Suzi's story. I did the stuff before it as said on the walkthrough: 1.11 (Eva), 21.5(Suzi-Don), 31.2(Lance), 34.3(Nina). I never seem to wake up and want to buy clothes though.
Have you also completed Para 33.6 after the two-phase confrontation with Nina?

(And don't forget to eat the gift! Don't worry, it's not a .... dildo ....)

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Hmmm. Kate is hugelyy pregnant (in 3 days! :-O ), and has since narrowly escaped a deadly injection, and an encounter with a pseudo-medic dumping what seemed a huge load of massage oil over her body. (It must have been snake oil?)

***But does anyone know where Kate's new maternity clothes are available from? Not in brave Suzi's boutique, nor online, that I've seen.***

If anyone has an answer - where wider, more comfortable clothes are to be found - would be appreciated. Under a "spoiler flap", perhaps ...

antim

Jan 27, 2019
Have you also completed Para 33.6 after the two-phase confrontation with Nina?

(And don't forget to eat the gift! Don't worry, it's not a .... dildo ....)
i think I did? I'm not sure what gift you are talking about. If its the honey one, I ate it. I seem to have another jar of honey though and I can't eat that again no matter how I try.

Rancidman

Jun 6, 2018
Hmmm. Kate is hugelyy pregnant (in 3 days! :-O ), and has since narrowly escaped a deadly injection, and an encounter with a pseudo-medic dumping what seemed a huge load of massage oil over her body. (It must have been snake oil?)

***But does anyone know where Kate's new maternity clothes are available from? Not in brave Suzi's boutique, nor online, that I've seen.***

If anyone has an answer - where wider, more comfortable clothes are to be found - would be appreciated. Under a "spoiler flap", perhaps ...
How did you manage to get her pregnant? I've followed the walk-through. Lily has visited me in my home following the call to the police but Lily won't show up in the massage parlor - which is the last step to unlocking it, right? I just get Oliver and the black chick from the clothing store.

Reactions: Kyraga

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
i think I did? I'm not sure what gift you are talking about. If its the honey one, I ate it. I seem to have another jar of honey though and I can't eat that again no matter how I try.
Ah, there are two jars. One before the Nina showdown, the second afterwards. So make sure you go back to Sneaky Ed, if you haven't already. And let Kate dream again.

(It's true btw, one jar always seems to remain stubbornly in Kate's "portable cupboard", however much she eats of it.)

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
How did you manage to get her pregnant? I've followed the walk-through. Lily has visited me in my home following the call to the police but Lily won't show up in the massage parlor - which is the last step to unlocking it, right? I just get Oliver and the black chick from the clothing store.
"Me? It wasn't me, officer! I barely hugged the girl!"

Ok, seriously now:

I suppose there's a step/trigger missing somehow, somewhere. Lucy barging into Kate's apt is a necessary trigger, to bring that police officer up to speed ... but that happened earlier in the game, if you covered all steps of the game - and it's not the only step you need to have made Kate take, before Lucy reappears. ("Lucy", not "Lily", you must mean! But that doesn't affect the main point.)

Have you tried the RESET GAME button in the main game menu? (Sorry, I lose track of who asked what exactly!)

Otherwise, not sure I can help. I hope someone else can.

antim

Jan 27, 2019
Ah, there are two jars. One before the Nina showdown, the second afterwards. So make sure you go back to Sneaky Ed, if you haven't already. And let Kate dream again.

(It's true btw, one jar always seems to remain stubbornly in Kate's "portable cupboard", however much she eats of it.)
Thanks for the help, and sorry if I'm being troublesome, but I went back to Ed and now I can't talk to him for some reason? There is a yellow speech button but I can't seem to click on it.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Not troublesome at all (otherwise I wouldn't respond).

Yes, Tricky Ed goes stone-faced & blank once you've had the second jar of honey from him. At least as a store assistant - or is he the owner? - he doesn't want to know Kate after that, for retail purposes. (However ..., if you get Kate to go computer dating, or clubbing, visiting hotels, etc., Edwin is definitely interested in Kate on that sort of basis.)

So I can only think there's some other step along the way you've missed. I'm not sure what that may be.

Do you recognize all of these, for example?:

> Kate's solo meditations in the gym?
> Kate dreaming of Eva at highest level ("Insexsity, Level 7") in Kate's apartment, including taking the big hand in the swirling background? (after the second honey)
> All Victor's assignments for Kate completed, including those after 9 p.m.?
> Strange events on the floor in Ed's supermarket?
> All the back alley battles with one or two opponents, incl. Kate losing?
> Full sex with Don in his room?

It's bad to get "stuck" (ask Kate about that, and you'll think you're lucky, but ...). I hope someone can debug your progress!

StarRabbitz

Mar 2, 2018
"Me? It wasn't me, officer! I barely hugged the girl!"

Ok, seriously now:

I suppose there's a step/trigger missing somehow, somewhere. Lucy barging into Kate's apt is a necessary trigger, to bring that police officer up to speed ... but that happened earlier in the game, if you covered all steps of the game - and it's not the only step you need to have made Kate take, before Lucy reappears. ("Lucy", not "Lily", you must mean! But that doesn't affect the main point.)

Have you tried the RESET GAME button in the main game menu? (Sorry, I lose track of who asked what exactly!)

Otherwise, not sure I can help. I hope someone else can.
How can I make Lucy barge into Kate's apartment??
Are there any requirements for that?
I'm a bit confused on that part.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Not sure where you're at (in the game),

But check through

Sections 25.1, 25.2, 1.8. Quite early in the game, for most players:

After you've struck up a conversation (a brief one, a couple of exchanges) with Luce at the police station, if you get Kate (back in her apartment) to try phoning the police , first there's the usual "You have no reason ...", but then a mysterious voice starts talking about meeting Kate. Next thing you know, Lucy is (almost literally) on top of Kate. But not for sex.

If you know all that already, apols.

qnur

Jan 8, 2019
Bug?
No action in the locker room in the Fitness Club.
At the Zoe initiative (three of us: Kate, Zoe and a girl from the store), when Zoe's turn to play with Kate, no action. Need to reset the game.
Does anyone know how to deal with this?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Bug?
No action in the locker room in the Fitness Club.
At the Zoe initiative (three of us: Kate, Zoe and a girl from the store), when Zoe's turn to play with Kate, no action. Need to reset the game.
Does anyone know how to deal with this?
Odd.

What version are you on? The latest, and Maxi? (You need Maxi to play as other characters apart from Kate, obviously.)

I'm not sure I can suggest help, if so. Other such snags or drawbacks (e.g. fight sequences) have arisen if Kate is out of stamina, strength or health, but that problem would hardly apply if it's champion Zoe muscling in on Kate's submissive body.

Have you indeed tried the RESET, and did that work?

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
I am in the same situation as Rancidman. I can't meet Lucy in the massage parlor - she never showes up. Therefore Kate can't get pregnant.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Considering all the bugs and other issues in this version, I'm just gonna shelf this version and wait for the next update.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
I am in the same situation as Rancidman. I can't meet Lucy in the massage parlor - she never showes up. Therefore Kate can't get pregnant.
U need to end the Eve story . That unlocks Lucy wissit in massage (pregnency)
u can easy check if it works by going to the club and try the threesome in hotel (from the pub danceflor)
It should reward u 1000 and end the day (the threesome)

Just make sure u completed the Eve story and just to make sure eat the second honey.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Considering all the bugs and other issues in this version, I'm just gonna shelf this version and wait for the next update.
Strange, using 0.74.33 (not 0.74.32!), I haven't encountered any bugs.

I thought I was missing some new maternity clothing for Kate. (Nobody replied to that request - hmm!) But maybe she's simply reduced to 3/4 choices from her previously extensive wardrobe, once her belly gets round & fat with her pregnancy. I've not encountered that "split red dress" bug mentioned and illustrated above. Because in .33, that red dress is withdrawn from her use. Kate has only a white gown, the nightgown/negligee, her very first work clothing (gray top reddish skirt, tights) or butt-naked to choose from, to wear on her body. Apart from her ever-present red overcoat throughout the endless winter, that is. On top of one of the other four.

Could be a bug - she does keep rubbing her belly every time she's in her home shower - but maybe she wants to keepreaffirming her bond ...

Nearest thing to a bug I've found ... is when she comes out of Horror Hospital, she's back across the zebra crossing and road without trying. If you try to cross the road, she's back in the hospital reception before you or she know where you are!

(Beware the female gynecologist, everyone, btw - she's female, but no sister feeling there .... no bug, just a horror)

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Not sure what you mean.

Kate, I suppose you mean?

She won't walk to the left, or can only walk left?

Are you sure you're using the correct arrow keys? ;)

Are you at the edge of one of the scenes? (If you're at the start of the game, you have to click on a big direction arrow, Kate doesn't "walk through" from one street to the next, or from one room to the next in e.g. the club).

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
If you've tried taking Kate off to work and Lucy hasn't visited Walter there first, you might have to try clicking the RESET button on the game menu to get up to speed with the latest edition - because if nothing is happening with the new development, it suggests you've missed a couple of previous steps/triggers in the game?

Or if you HAVE already seen Lucy with Walter, you have to let Kate follow what's become her obsession (so she can finally rejoin Eva, it appears) and sleep around* with a couple of men, before the ummm, biological effects start to show.

(*And, obviously, vaginally... so don't bother with John at work, he's a headcase as well as a criminal!)

By the way, make sure it's v0.74.33 (now the one at the top of this thread) - first issues of the new version had more bugs.
How does she get to drink three times in the club?

And how does she get anal intercourse in the parlor or the club to go to car date?

whoanell

Nov 26, 2016
I am in the same situation as Rancidman. I can't meet Lucy in the massage parlor - she never shows up. Therefore Kate can't get pregnant.
Same thing happened for me, you need to go to the main menu and use the Reset option. That fixed Lucy not appearing for me and then successfully got knocked up. But fair warning if you wanna stay pregnant dont pick the "Want to take tests" "Questions about the pregnancy" route at the hospital.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Umbra214 and Kyraga
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes