kalashnikov

Nov 4, 2017
Are the new items the cigs? Its the only new thing I see but they don't show up in the inventory and i dont see a way to use them

Apr 23, 2018
Friends!

You have allowed us to take a big step in personal development and this is the most important thing that we have been able to discover. This month has brought us many useful ideas that you will see in the future. Thank you.
"All things are for the better", and sometimes we may not even suspect in what way. This delay was caused by several facts – fatigue, overexertion, tecnical issues, personal health accidents. But finally...

Thank you for your patience! This release proved to be difficult in terms of the plot, and to write it, had to feel in not the nicest things that person can experience. But this part is necessary to know Insexsity.

After bugs fixing the page on Patreon will pause and then resume its operation in mid-February (this is an automatic process). There will be no payment in February on your part. That way we will take a break for 2 weeks.

And here is a small guide - how to find all the events in the new version:
1. Kate can get pregnant (you need to sleep twice), this option is available in the menu. It becomes available after the completion of the story with Eva and part of Lucy's Story (below). If you do not want to play with this mode, the story version for You is also available, in any case.
2. After talking to Lucy at home with Kate (old para 1.8) - Go to work in the massage parlor to find the starting event.
3. Hospital (3 locations), several events (male and female character, as a doctor)
4. Try to be both sober and in a drunken state.
5. A story event can be found in a hospital in a state of pregnancy (or in a pregnant-off-mode).
6. The reaction of Ashley.
7. Kate's thoughts in the shower
8. New inventory item after the completion of the Mava’s story (can be bought in the Suzi’s shop)
9. For the Maxi version:
9.1. The man on the bus on the way home.
9.2. Play for Lucy,
9.3. Play for the Doctor in the Hospital.

Let's feel a deeper way! ;)

(You can find links below)

All i can trigger from this is this event in bus nothing else working idk why someone who has same problem? completed lucy ( para 1.8 ) long time ago but still cant trigger story line in work in massage parlor can someone help?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Turned on pregnancy mod, but nothing happened after 100 creampies. Any sggestions?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Friends!

You have allowed us to take a big step in personal development and this is the most important thing that we have been able to discover. This month has brought us many useful ideas that you will see in the future. Thank you.
"All things are for the better", and sometimes we may not even suspect in what way. This delay was caused by several facts – fatigue, overexertion, tecnical issues, personal health accidents. But finally...

Thank you for your patience! This release proved to be difficult in terms of the plot, and to write it, had to feel in not the nicest things that person can experience. But this part is necessary to know Insexsity.

After bugs fixing the page on Patreon will pause and then resume its operation in mid-February (this is an automatic process). There will be no payment in February on your part. That way we will take a break for 2 weeks.

And here is a small guide - how to find all the events in the new version:
1. Kate can get pregnant (you need to sleep twice), this option is available in the menu. It becomes available after the completion of the story with Eva and part of Lucy's Story (below). If you do not want to play with this mode, the story version for You is also available, in any case.
2. After talking to Lucy at home with Kate (old para 1.8) - Go to work in the massage parlor to find the starting event.
3. Hospital (3 locations), several events (male and female character, as a doctor)
4. Try to be both sober and in a drunken state.
5. A story event can be found in a hospital in a state of pregnancy (or in a pregnant-off-mode).
6. The reaction of Ashley.
7. Kate's thoughts in the shower
8. New inventory item after the completion of the Mava’s story (can be bought in the Suzi’s shop)
9. For the Maxi version:
9.1. The man on the bus on the way home.
9.2. Play for Lucy,
9.3. Play for the Doctor in the Hospital.

Let's feel a deeper way! ;)

(You can find links below)

To Ben13 and the Insexsity Team:

Forgive me for saying this, but if I didn't know the hard work and hard facts of existence of game development better, I'd almost say that you have ended up falling a bit in love with Kate, more than a bit in love, after all she's gone through.

And - even though some users may want high violence with sex, some want high sex with less violence, some both maximum sex & also high safety (which can be quite a conflict), and others whatever other permutations of possibilities in and from the game - if there is a burst of affection for Kate as a human symbol, that's is a good thing I think: if it reflects real feelings as well as a desire for wild and whirling fantasy. If you see what I mean.

(I'm certainly not mocking anyone having a heart for Kate - or rather, what she represents in real life. Hope, crazy hope. And a desire for life, a full life, even if it's ferociously naive & can't see what's obvious to most. Something slightly tragic about that.)

If some want to shoot me down for sentimentality here (but it isn't really sentimental), so be it!

Thanks to the team for a great and fantastically imaginative game ... despite all the bugs, as the creation gets more massive than Dr Frankenstein's monster, and the developers come under not only the pressure of their own conscience, emotions, sense of fairness and all the rest.

Customer pressure, but especially technical pressure, to produce the ultimate in such games, I mean. Maybe some of the bugs reported arise through individual misunderstandings of what step leads to what in the game ("see Walkthrough"), or result from quirks of particular devices and device configurations, but I guess there are indeed some glitches. So I may resist strong temptation, and see if there is a further correction-tweaked version in a few days!

Good luck to the Team. Deep breaths, breaks from interface with the machine, smile and work you way through. I seems to me you're playing fair, in what has become a massive game and a somewhat embattled situation! If Kate - in virtual fantasy world - has her back to the wall, the game's developers seem to have theirs against the wall in a very real sense! Hope you walk free.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Have Fun :geek: and please Support Insexsity on Patreon ( )

Mava - Maxi release 0.74.32

PC 64 bit
PC 32 bit

Mac

Linux 64 bit
Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher)
Thanks once more for your munificence, Mr White.

Frankly excellent!

Reactions: | Frank White |

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
how can i start a new save file from the new content onwards again, just too see any differences if you take the pregnancy option...also whats the point of the new item, I cant use it and it doesn't show up in my bag after buying it...

Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
how can i start a new save file from the new content onwards again, just too see any differences if you take the pregnancy option...also whats the point of the new item, I cant use it and it doesn't show up in my bag after buying it...
Main Menu > Reset Menu > 0.71
Works for your first slot. Will get you at the end of the last patch.

Apr 23, 2018
Main Menu > Reset Menu > 0.71
Works for your first slot. Will get you at the end of the last patch.
oh so we have to reset before we get into new content? because i did para 1.8 long time ago and it says that we have to talk with lucy at home and then go to work for story line but i cannot trigger it

thundergun

Aug 11, 2017
is no one else having a problem with every character being invisible? ive tried re downloading the game. ive tried 64 and 32 bit.every time all i see is eyeballs and ballsacks lol

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
Quite a few of the sex scenes just have either Kate or another character moving while the other stands still. The last one I found was the gangbang in the hotel, where Kate just stood in the middle of the room while the guys screwed air on the bed.

EDIT: And both sauna events keep freezing.

Jun 15, 2018
Boy this game took a weird turn, so you get pregnant and you try to get a check up at the hospital,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When the hell did any of that really happen?

Honestly I don't know what the hell is going on with this update and almost everything seems bugged to high hell.

saprodogam

Dec 23, 2018
When the hell did any of that really happen?

Honestly I don't know what the hell is going on with this update and almost everything seems bugged to high hell.
You need to play the Maxi version and in that scene you need to choose to play as the doctor instead of Kate. I'm not sure if playing in the perspective of other charterer is considered "canonical", but still, it's kinda messed up.

Bob Quincy

Oct 28, 2017
Weird thing I found out with the game: You can't unlock some of the new events unless you use the reset menu and set it back to the last released version. It doesn't matter if you've already done the events required for the new ones, each new version you may have to reset.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes