junito

May 27, 2017
hwo progress moris/lance quest after first email? aready had sex with him but dont seens to go anywhere

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Updated the OP.
The OP update is nicely done - neat, clear and to the point. (Also that the title image is now top of every page. You've got to love Kate in spite of it all ...)

NOTE for any reader who might be just about to jump in the air & click their heels together with joy:

The abovementioned "OP update" is just an adjustment to the still-current "corrected second version" from December - not the new (January 2019) update of the game some people are hollering/fainting/dying for. ;)

Reactions: L7Bear and DzV

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
Looking at the past, around mid to late Janurary i.e dont expect an update until the middle of this week to the end of next week, if they are working on it in a couple days if we are lucky.

Apr 23, 2018
Looking at the past, around mid to late Janurary i.e dont expect an update until the middle of this week to the end of next week, if they are working on it in a couple days if we are lucky.
well as i remember they first time said early january and when was 4th january they said few more days now its 11 days after and still nothing

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I was wondering if someday the game will go out in Portuguese?

Aug 4, 2017
Friends!

You have allowed us to take a big step in personal development and this is the most important thing that we have been able to discover. This month has brought us many useful ideas that you will see in the future. Thank you.
"All things are for the better", and sometimes we may not even suspect in what way. This delay was caused by several facts – fatigue, overexertion, tecnical issues, personal health accidents. But finally...

Thank you for your patience! This release proved to be difficult in terms of the plot, and to write it, had to feel in not the nicest things that person can experience. But this part is necessary to know Insexsity.

After bugs fixing the page on Patreon will pause and then resume its operation in mid-February (this is an automatic process). There will be no payment in February on your part. That way we will take a break for 2 weeks.

And here is a small guide - how to find all the events in the new version:
1. Kate can get pregnant (you need to sleep twice), this option is available in the menu. It becomes available after the completion of the story with Eva and part of Lucy's Story (below). If you do not want to play with this mode, the story version for You is also available, in any case.
2. After talking to Lucy at home with Kate (old para 1.8) - Go to work in the massage parlor to find the starting event.
3. Hospital (3 locations), several events (male and female character, as a doctor)
4. Try to be both sober and in a drunken state.
5. A story event can be found in a hospital in a state of pregnancy (or in a pregnant-off-mode).
6. The reaction of Ashley.
7. Kate's thoughts in the shower
8. New inventory item after the completion of the Mava’s story (can be bought in the Suzi’s shop)
9. For the Maxi version:
9.1. The man on the bus on the way home.
9.2. Play for Lucy,
9.3. Play for the Doctor in the Hospital.

Let's feel a deeper way! ;)

(You can find links below)

zebze

Aug 13, 2017
This is my one of favourite games ever! thanks and keep up the good work, especially more scenes! :)

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes