taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
no that's not quite true when you go to the shop in winter and put on your pantyhose and then you can go out in winter too. is probably a bug ;)
i think that ive found what probably is another bug: in winter, dress your pantyhose and over them the coat and bots (maybe others outfits, not checked it), go to work. dress your job outfit. end your work.. and, before leaving, take a shower. then youll be able to go to the street with the towel of the sauna, but walking normally.
probably a bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.71 x64 version:
This has probably been reported already but I've encountered a Day 1 Freeze.
The dude that comes in after Eva. The game will lock up no matter what you do.

EDIT: Without cheating yourself more lewdness. I'd rather not have to do that.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Is everyone here talking about the Bugfixed v0.71.29 by Frank White 07Dec?

That's the latest I've seen.

I'm not sure at this stage if the version at the top of this thread is the same, or is the kinky (as in: buggy) version that came out a few days before it.

Reactions: Pasti

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm stuck in the massage parlour on a Friday and have to go meet Eva in the club.
Ash isn't at the desk and there's ten minutes left in the day. My cleanliness is at 50/50. There's no clock icon above the massage table. Is there a way out of this predicament?
I think this happened because I decided to take a shower around the same time as Ash comes in. Welp, let's replay this day and see if it's a bug.

Okay. It is. I don't want to get stuck, so have nothing at all else to do around 7PM.

I rather like Suzi. I'm hoping for more from her ^^

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I think it's more "Defend bob & weave" (dodge a blow, with movements from head and waist) than "Defend punch"?

The only thing you left out is "baseball bat Thump"! Once Kate finds that useful self-defensive implement in the back alley.

Oh, and there's also "try to break free (from an assailant's hold)". If Kate has enough strength and stamina at the time she is seized, it works.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks, I also saw an option during combat in alley when your grabbed to use combat action, but it says you don't know advanced combat technique

Reactions: emashit85

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
i tried. says that i can't train anymore, because i already know all that i could know
i think that the problem came since i had my agility too high. all the skills were around 40, and before you reach 50 they tend to reset alone to zero. when skills are on zero, i think that is when kate doesnt want to go throught the alley. Since agility is the last figure to appear and is easy to have it very low, i think that having it so high was shorting the difference with the other skills, so making the game believe that they were too low.
After a triple drinking scene, most of skills are gone to zero. now ill try to train with mark again and will see if i recover the ability to go through the alley.

Edit: After training defense and attack skills (agility on 10, was on 0) ive recovered the ability to go through the alley. so thanks.

do you know anything about the pendant?
can confirm bug after 3 drink scene all stats reset to 1

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Yes, as far as I can tell (I can't be sure), that's something the developers put there to build on later, but it hasn't been built on yet. Unless of course I missed something!

Reactions: Mack Truck

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
can confirm bug after 3 drink scene all stats reset to 1
That's where Reginald E. Dit might have to come in to do some restoration work for you.

I think that drop-off of Agility (and sometimes other things) has been an intermittent bug at stages of the game, when certain things happen. I'm not sure it's related to levels getting too high. Again, I may be mistaken.

Reactions: Mack Truck
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes