morel

May 2, 2018
Hi guys I need some help , I can't drink alcohol more than 2 times , what should I do?
And also I wanted to know is there any scene with lucy ?

NIcHO

Dec 15, 2018
Hi guys I need some help , I can't drink alcohol more than 2 times , what should I do?
And also I wanted to know is there any scene with lucy ?
you need to buy the bottle of whine in the store near Edwin in the cash desk
and yes there are some scene with lucy

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
what a fiukk i dont understand

what?? i didnt understand everything :/

From the sound of it the teams just burnt out, and monthy updates are too much pressure so they want to take longer for updates without charging monthly, and instead have a rediness "scale", only charge when a new release is ready.

Reactions: BootlegBill

morel

May 2, 2018
you need to buy the bottle of whine in the store near Edwin in the cash desk
and yes there are some scene with lucy
I bought wine already but still can't drink more than 2 times neither alcohol or wine.
And how to get scene with lucy?

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I bought wine already but still can't drink more than 2 times neither alcohol or wine.
And how to get scene with lucy?
check the walktrhought. as example, you need to go to eva's shop with some cum on your face before you can drink 3 times. and there are other things you should do also.

Mr. Pilchard

Mar 12, 2018
check the walktrhought. as example, you need to go to eva's shop with some cum on your face before you can drink 3 times. and there are other things you should do also.
the real question here, is how to get pregnant, i tried everithing i could imagine so far

SongofthePast

Feb 1, 2018
the real question here, is how to get pregnant, i tried everithing i could imagine so far
Theres a switch on the main menu that switches pregnancy off or on. have you tried that? also how do you get Lucy in the massage parlor? ive had the scene with her and walter but she never shows up.

Mr. Pilchard

Mar 12, 2018
Theres a switch on the main menu that switches pregnancy off or on. have you tried that? also how do you get Lucy in the massage parlor? ive had the scene with her and walter but she never shows up.
i have it turn it off since the beginning of the game, ive tried with every sexscene in the game as far as i hae unlocked (unprotected: oliver (all scenes), john, morris, victor, walter, the weirdo in the buss, the glory hole, stranger in the club, the cabinet, edwing, strangers out the cabinet, strangers in the alley, being assaulted in the alley, being assault and double penetrated, being the one who assault the defeated guy, strangers in the sauna, double strangers in the sauna, stranger and the weirdo in the sauna (all outcomes) prostitute in the car, car vía e-mail,double car, strangers via e-mail, strangers in the hotel, assaulted in the hotel) and still nothing
i think that first, you need to call her at 21 hrs any day, then leave lance office with his cum on your face (or with a strangers cum already in your face) and talk to her

Mr. Pilchard

Mar 12, 2018
also, i have no idea of how to get ashley in the action, she onley masturbates outside the shower she onley stares at you while masturbating

Apr 12, 2019
Well, my english is a bit rusty, and also I am new to the game - I just discovered it only one month ago. I really love this nice game, and I have a few questions (currently I play the 74.33 maxi version):

1. Where I can use the 3rd honey? This first was in the kitchen and the second portion in my room, if I remember it correctly.
But now I have honey and cannot eat it. I tried many locations, no success.

2. Crying in the massage-bathroom. Is it normal, that it still available after I visited Eva with cum on my face?

3. Why I miss the sequence with Lance, in which he said that it is too dangerous for Kate, and that he is thinking about to take her out of the work in the massage salon? I remember such from an older save, before I started a fresh game. But in my current save I don't saw it until now.

4. When you install the game for the first time, was there a choice to restrict the game related to futa or gay scenes? In which way I can make a fresh installation of the game? I wish to start a new, unrestricted game.

All in all, I am sure, I have unlocked more than 95% of the game, but who knows...

Thanks in advance for helpful advices.

Mr. Pilchard

Mar 12, 2018
Well, my english is a bit rusty, and also I am new to the game - I just discovered it only one month ago. I really love this nice game, and I have a few questions (currently I play the 74.33 maxi version):

1. Where I can use the 3rd honey? This first was in the kitchen and the second portion in my room, if I remember it correctly.
But now I have honey and cannot eat it. I tried many locations, no success.

2. Crying in the massage-bathroom. Is it normal, that it still available after I visited Eva with cum on my face?

3. Why I miss the sequence with Lance, in which he said that it is too dangerous for Kate, and that he is thinking about to take her out of the work in the massage salon? I remember such from an older save, before I started a fresh game. But in my current save I don't saw it until now.

4. When you install the game for the first time, was there a choice to restrict the game related to futa or gay scenes? In which way I can make a fresh installation of the game? I wish to start a new, unrestricted game.

All in all, I am sure, I have unlocked more than 95% of the game, but who knows...

Thanks in advance for helpful advices.
the game is buggy af
if you skip any event by mistake or due to bar programing, it softlock and you must re start with a new save from the beggining, also, there is game breaking bugs that no one reports, like, when kate gets raped by a stranger and morris, the game just crashes or you can't make any decition

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes