PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
PrChris and fakes:

Did you see the Dev statement? (Under a spoiler in #2,746). That goes to explain why it's delayed. Also makes clear the I-Team intend to release each time when next update is ready, rather than a set day at start of of each month as previously undertaken - without penalty to subscribers, they point out.

Or so I read it, anyway.

moakami

Aug 31, 2018
Dude.. Just wait.. An update is going to be available only when the developers feel that it is ready. Literally look back ONE page to see the latest update on Patreon.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

fakes74112

Feb 1, 2018
PrChris and fakes:

Did you see the Dev statement? (Under a spoiler in #2,746). That goes to explain why it's delayed. Also makes clear the I-Team intend to release each time when next update is ready, rather than a set day at start of of each month as previously undertaken - without penalty to subscribers, they point out.

LOL dude I was making a joke. Read the post a long while back so i know why its taking longer. Would have preferred they drop an update and then began the longer update plan but its just my opinion. Just hoping that their is solid content for the release and the extra wait was gone to nothing

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Why always humans never learn Some developers complain that there is little money so they cannot work hard. others that a lot of money so developers just buy booze whores and ride a Ferrari forget about the game. We must keep the golden mean.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Changelog suggests that came in at v0.4808 - what version are you on, the latest?

Just checked it for you, and it works fine, AFAICS.

After 2 drinks, sitting at the bar, Kate has to "just wait a bit". There are then three different possible developments, which can arise in any sequence (so, best if you get Kate to the bar before it's too late in the night, and before she's had lots of other sex - ah, maybe that's your problem?: - if you get Kate to the bar late, at a time when she's already had a bellyful of men?):

Sometimes *nothing happens", as you say.

Sometimes Walter turns up, looking to punish Kate in his usual way ... Kate has to scare him off with Response/Option 1.

But other times, "A man comes up", saying "Hey baby, I noticed your b*tt from afar ...." (he's quite romantic)...

Kate then has to say "(1) Thank you, I already ... enough". (Response/Option 2 dismisses the amorous newcomer.)

The guy then keeps trying - "a standing prick has no conscience", as the saying goes - and says "Then maybe we an have a little play, ... in the toilet" ....

Kate (obviously) then has to "Accept his proposal". (Talking about a boyfriend - her other response - scares the guy off.)

That leads straight to the club toilets, and if playing the MAXI version, the option of two men. If using the plain U version, just the same guy who propositioned Kate for sex at the bar.

Whether it's *n*l sex, I'm not sure. Maybe "to your ass" is used loosely in this case ...

Good luck!

Well makes more sense than just "find an adventure in your ass"

"Kate (obviously) then has to "Accept his proposal". (Talking about a boyfriend - her other response - scares the guy off.)"

ill check again but i think i never saw the option of "Accept his proposal".

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
well, ive seen that some people says that is not easy at all to get pregnant.
the walkthrought says that takes to the end of the game. will see..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

now i would like to know whats next. ill check it. but indeed game seems to have ended at some point.

very weird. not hard to do in the game. just is about finding the trigger, i guess.

Reactions: Mr. Pilchard

Mr. Pilchard

Mar 12, 2018
well, ive seen that some people says that is not easy at all to get pregnant.
the walkthrought says that takes to the end of the game. will see..

now i would like to know whats next. ill check it. but indeed game seems to have ended at some point.

very weird. not hard to do in the game. just is about finding the trigger, i guess.
tnx bru :3

Reactions: taberenc
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes