Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
need help with "Vicotor" 7.3 Somebody an idea what to do?
special services in the cafe

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
need help with "Vicotor" 7.3 Somebody an idea what to do?
special services in the cafe
When asking for work you need tell Victor you don't want to wash the dishes. After doing the hotel job at least once you randomly get assigned special jobs. Check the link I posted above your post for a more detailed event guide.

Mar 28, 2020
I think I fixed that for myself by using the water tap and raising my hygiene.
Thanks for the advise.

The first time i wait until midnight.
now i drank y danced immediately and an option appeared in the bathroom. i went out without wash my face.

That's weird!

Mar 28, 2020
Well, fuck me sideways, i actually completed the "The Prison ( I Just Go To Work )" part

Edit: Allright, read and read very well

1)Do the massage parlor event after being pregnant = This will be your first time in the prison, escape using the method one from the img in the previous page
2) Meditate in the gym = This will teleport you to a room, go to the 2nd floor and sleep in the bed, this will take you to the prison a second time, escape this way
"always go to the interrogation room, turn the lever ONLY THE FIRST TIME YOU GO THERE, the rest of the time inmediately return to your cell, you'll get the option to talk with the blonde, do it, but DO NO let her go to your bed, keep going to the interrogation room untill blondy gets raped and leaves the cell, then ask where she is (she will be at the shower) go, watch the scene, talk to her and she will give you the black card, make your call
3)Do all the steps of nº2 untill blondy ask you to sleep with you, CLICK YES, after you arrive in your bed leave the building MANUALLY, FLOOR BY FLOOR, your sister will call you ( i visited the parlor and the club once, this may or may not be important ) do that event, you'll arrive at home, leave the building MANUALLY FLOOR BY FLOOR and lance will stop you, congratz, you are a cop now
Thanks. I was trapped in that prison.

Rocky98

Oct 11, 2019
So... i did Walter's apartment event twice, did the 3 times drinking in the bar
But still John doesn't show up >_<
Its been like 4 weeks

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
I can't reach level 7 eva. I do everything the tutorial says and nothing happens. I just keep getting a message of more honey and I already received and ate the two jars of Edwin .. what should I do?

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
¡AYUDA! No puedo alcanzar el nivel 7 de eva. Hago todo lo que dice el tutorial y no pasa nada. Sigo recibiendo un mensaje de más miel y ya recibí y me comí los dos frascos de Edwin ... ¿qué debo hacer?

Reactions: Khalif01

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
This game has too many dead ends. It's fucking awful to repeat an entire day just so you can finish an event. I am currently stuck in Evas first sunday evening club event because I cannot do the bathroom event. It just doesn't work.

EDIT: Seems to be just the one. I danced and didn't get drunk. The game warns you not to drink more than 2 times, but you have to be drunk level 2 to get the event on the toilet. I danced for too long and the time ran out or somesuch, but in the end, I didn't have the option to do anything on the toilet, but I didn't have any options to leave either.

That was a deadlock and I had to restart the game. Am now pretty much near the end of the story.

Last edited:

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
I can't reach level 7 eva. I do everything the tutorial says and nothing happens. I just keep getting a message of more honey and I already received and ate the two jars of Edwin .. what should I do?

SphereRMX

Jul 10, 2017
I can't move forward with Suzi plot. In the walkthrough it says you need to get an event with lvl 5 charisma during her massage, meet her in the store and next time she comes kiss her stomach. She doesn't recognize me at the store, and everytime i try the kiss her stomach option she panics and leaves.

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
[QUOTE = "SphereRMX, publicación: 4031985, miembro: 105954"]
No puedo seguir adelante con la trama de Suzi. En el tutorial, dice que necesita obtener un evento con carisma de nivel 5 durante su masaje, verla en la tienda y la próxima vez que venga a besar su estómago. No me reconoce en la tienda, y cada vez que pruebo la opción de besar su estómago, entra en pánico y se va.
[/CITAR]

debes ir a la tienda de suzi, comprar las bragas y usarlas en el vestuario y finalmente llamar a suzi. ella te verá y tendrá una escena contigo

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
This story really fucked with my mind. What I don't get though is that I am currently standing at the mirror, having the option to "I." or "move away from the mirror". And when I press "I.", nothing happens.

Can anybody help? I don't know what to do. Do I need to finish some other parts of the story first?

I got out of prison somehow and don't really know how to get back.

rayugu21

Sep 5, 2017
Hi, I'm reporting a bug, I just recently completed the 1 part of Eva and the part 2 had shown, I accidentaly closed the game so I had to reload, now the game is stuck having the clue "more honey" but I can't buy it, insexsity with eva is stuck in level 6. I can't progress anymore because of this, please help, thank you!

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
[QUOTE = "rayugu21, publicación: 4049118, miembro: 193096"]
Hola, estoy informando un error, recientemente completé la parte 1 de Eva y la parte 2 se mostró, cerré el juego accidentalmente, así que tuve que volver a cargar, ahora el juego está atascado con la pista "más cariño" pero No puedo comprarlo, la inseguridad con Eva está estancada en el nivel 6. No puedo progresar más debido a esto, por favor ayuda, ¡gracias!
[/CITAR]

A mí me pasó lo mismo ... tuve que reiniciar el juego desde el principio

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
Hi, I'm reporting a bug, I just recently completed the 1 part of Eva and the part 2 had shown, I accidentaly closed the game so I had to reload, now the game is stuck having the clue "more honey" but I can't buy it, insexsity with eva is stuck in level 6. I can't progress anymore because of this, please help, thank you!
The same thing happened to me ... I had to restart the game from the beginning

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes