Textfor4h

Jun 11, 2020
Can some plssssssssss help
I am in the lucy sent me in a mission about a missing girl mission and it has been a loop ever since, i keep went to old work place and wake up just to do it all again.

Darko_007

Aug 27, 2020
Hey guys can anyone help me how to complete more honey mission in insexsity
I enterd in shop ask for honey jar but edwin says what you talking about you are not ready and wink please help me to complete this mission

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys can anyone help me how to complete more honey mission in insexsity
I enterd in shop ask for honey jar but edwin says what you talking about you are not ready and wink please help me to complete this mission
You need to purchase the appartement and talk to Nina in your kitchen first.

Reactions: Mr. Pilchard

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I talked to Nina and bought an apartment, and I finished with Edvin and got honey, but I need another jar of honey, and I'm not ready for that.
Oh... usually that's the last one you'd get... You can get another jar by waiting at the bar while sober and meeting Edwin, and one more by masturbating with a toy in his store.

rayugu21

Sep 5, 2017
Looks like there's no fix yet for that problem where you get stuck in between buying the apartment and not being able to get another jar

eckolution

Apr 10, 2020
i dont get the ending did she just dream it all up or did i mess up cause when i wake up in the library ashly say to go for a walk then go to the locked room and there a fight fuck club then a story of the kid and eva then edwin letter next to the bed and sleeps what happens next if it a cliff hanger or something

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, it looks like Patreon removed the page, they did the same thing with some developers too. I don't think anyone in their right mind would remove their big earner Patreon page.

just simple

Nov 1, 2019
Hey guys how to unlock police station
I read the walkthrough and it said i need to offer 200$ massage, is his event 1time only, cause after the first event with him i never see him again

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes