betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
I thought the game was completed but it never felt like it was. I like how it's a sandbox type of game with open choices but never actually felt as if the game was completed with a proper climax throughout this story development. I've been following updates since early stages and I'm quite amazed how far it has come.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I don't understand what i do wrong. I am stuck at the club where Eva tells you to wash your face and wait for her. I can't do anything else anymore and cant get out the club either.

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
So I just starting playing this and there's no cheats in the pause menu. Was it taken out or do I not know what I'm doing? :unsure::unsure:

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
So whenever, I click the first option, all I ever get is, "hey you look cool too". Is that all there is to that option and if not, how do unlock further actions?

store super market.png

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmm this is a mixed bag.

Most of it is great ... I like the art and animations, the MC is pretty expressive despite the simple style ... I like a lot of what's going on in the world, the rough and degrading sex, etc.

But hunting around for that one little thing that'll let you advance the story forward is a pain. The thing in game doesn't help, I've had the extra work in the cafe one lit up for forever, was trying tons of different permutations for it and nothing solved it (fucking the dude in various ways, fucking other people at the hotel, fucking a dude in the sauna), now I can't even talk to the guy ... I spend 95% of my time just running around repeating the same old stuff ... even the "walkthrough" in the OP is useless as it's not given as a series of events just a list of stuff that can occur in different places so you've got no idea what's blocking your progress... only things green for me atm are the hospital and the cafe, can't talk to the dude at the cafe, most of the hospital things lead nowhere and locks you out for the day, fucking the doctor doesn't advance things ... and I'm definitely not at the end because I've not seen the prison content.

So yeah, everything was on point to make the game amazing, but it's designed in a ballache of a way and ultimately is just frustrating and annoying.

Jul 28, 2019
TheImage
The Linux 1.03 Maxi version upload has a minor corruption. (Tried both the Nopy and Uploadhaven links)

Extracting with 7zip:
Code:
Extracting archive: Insexsity1.03LinuxMaxi.zip
--
Path = Insexsity1.03LinuxMaxi.zip
Type = zip
Physical Size = 332504617

ERROR: Data Error : 1.03_Linux_(Maxi)/1.03_Linux_(Maxi)_Data/sharedassets86.assets.resS

Sub items Errors: 1

Archives with Errors: 1

The file in question is truncated by some ten's of Mb (compared to Uncensored version and old 1.0 Maxi). Perhaps a reupload is called for.

(As a workaround the uncensored 1.03 version and 1.0maxi have exactly the same file length for sharedassets.assets.resS.)

Reactions: Skalli

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
The Maxi version for linux doesn't work correctly, when I unzip the file it gives an error.
TheImage
The Linux 1.03 Maxi version upload has a minor corruption. (Tried both the Nopy and Uploadhaven links)

Extracting with 7zip:
Code:
Extracting archive: Insexsity1.03LinuxMaxi.zip
--
Path = Insexsity1.03LinuxMaxi.zip
Type = zip
Physical Size = 332504617

ERROR: Data Error : 1.03_Linux_(Maxi)/1.03_Linux_(Maxi)_Data/sharedassets86.assets.resS

Archives with Errors: 1

The file in question is truncated by some ten's of Mb (compared to Uncensored version and old 1.0 Maxi). Perhaps a reupload is called for.

(As a workaround the uncensored 1.03 version and 1.0maxi have exactly the same file length for sharedassets.assets.resS.)

This is the link that was in the Patreon post. If that one doesn't work I don't think a reupload will help.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes