DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
First time I'm in the club but I'm stuck. Eve said to me to go to the toilet, but I can't just enter or exit, there's no other option there? And i cannot leave the club either.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
ugh...this game is just one headache after another in trying to move the story forward. I try and decrypt a crazy walkthrough for hours...table the game for a few months, forget how much of a grind the game was and try and tell myself I can figure it out. Then grind it out and try and once again decypher the walkthrough and game and get nowhere for more hours on end...rinse wash repeat spin spin spin...I think i finally give up...all I wanted to do was get her preggo..:( lol

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Probably the same IMO, they didn't even make an announcement about the Patreon situation from their website, so I don't think they bothered polishing the game for Steam.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Probably the same IMO, they didn't even make an announcement about the Patreon situation from their website, so I don't think they bothered polishing the game for Steam.
I know there is or was a discord server, but I'm not in it. I'm not sure what the situation is in there.

Sarah zz

May 31, 2020
Every time i am in the bathroom and i try to masturbate it says i can't concentrate even though my lewdness is too high
What's the problem?

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Such a drag but compelted the game. Ask away if any have any questions while my memory is fresh
My task to "Meet a new friend in the club" but I don't really know who could it be. I done several times but I did not got any new activity. And don't know what do I need to do the guy on the bus to make a step forward from the "take a red dress and meet in the bus with Mark" or something like that.

thanks in advance

chesire

May 5, 2017
My task to "Meet a new friend in the club" but I don't really know who could it be. I done several times but I did not got any new activity. And don't know what do I need to do the guy on the bus to make a step forward from the "take a red dress and meet in the bus with Mark" or something like that.

thanks in advance
Buy red dress go with bus to main road and go to the railings (left most option) passenger will start raping you. IF you are aquainted with Mark you could call for his help (Also choose the option to let him rape you first then call for help) Mark will cocmeto your rescue then Mark willbe interactable in gym

In club you could seat and wait for few rounds then Edwin will come once.
If Suzie scene have been seen in massage parlor then you can dance with suzie then glory hole all night long. Later meet Edwin in the convenience store

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Buy red dress go with bus to main road and go to the railings (left most option) passenger will start raping you. IF you are aquainted with Mark you could call for his help (Also choose the option to let him rape you first then call for help) Mark will cocmeto your rescue then Mark willbe interactable in gym

In club you could seat and wait for few rounds then Edwin will come once.
If Suzie scene have been seen in massage parlor then you can dance with suzie then glory hole all night long. Later meet Edwin in the convenience store
Thank you :D

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i have an issue with text... i have game windowed and the text goes below the window ... but well, not always...will monitor

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes