NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Its nice but i got stucked into the club i cant wait longer, i cant dance, i have not enough money for a drink and i can not to anything in the toilet exept for washing my face and go into a cabin and go out again xD

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I have been obsessed with this game for the past few days. Does anyone know any other games like this?

lmccoy

Dec 26, 2017
I just came back to this game, and was wondering what are these achievements and how do you get them?

Faper

Dec 18, 2017
What is the difference between the Maxi version and the uncensored version?
Just the cheats?
or does one have more content than the other?
Or is the Maxi censored?

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
hello. im trying to find save location but without succes. saves not in game folder/appdata-local/locallow/roaming...the folder i find dont have saves... anyone find saves???

ohnonono2222

Nov 3, 2020
hello. im trying to find save location but without succes. saves not in game folder/appdata-local/locallow/roaming...the folder i find dont have saves... anyone find saves???
Bad news friend; it appears that this game uses the windows registry to hold gamestate. It was quite a WTF when I realized this.

I've had a bunch of situations where I wanted to branch and see what would happen (or I wanted to try out the same scene twice, once with maxi and once with MC), but in some instances I was too slow to quit the game and replay that day before an auto-save (e.g., first night at the club). I've also run into issues where doing some events out of order may have broken my ability to massage Lucy, thus breaking the hospital.

So naturally, I figured I would write a little utility to copy the save game after each modification, so that you'd at least have a save for the start of every day. But like you discovered, there isn't much in the app data directory. It's all under Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Insexsity\Insexsity, and so I completely gave up on that utility.

If the game breaks again, it'll be my last playthrough. It's fun but way too tedious to have to start over if something breaks.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Bad news friend; it appears that this game uses the windows registry to hold gamestate. It was quite a WTF when I realized this.

I've had a bunch of situations where I wanted to branch and see what would happen (or I wanted to try out the same scene twice, once with maxi and once with MC), but in some instances I was too slow to quit the game and replay that day before an auto-save (e.g., first night at the club). I've also run into issues where doing some events out of order may have broken my ability to massage Lucy, thus breaking the hospital.

So naturally, I figured I would write a little utility to copy the save game after each modification, so that you'd at least have a save for the start of every day. But like you discovered, there isn't much in the app data directory. It's all under Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Insexsity\Insexsity, and so I completely gave up on that utility.

If the game breaks again, it'll be my last playthrough. It's fun but way too tedious to have to start over if something breaks.
Wow that so deep for me... Now i understand why cant find saves. Thanks
And this realy suck, cuz i cant copy save from laptop to pc

ohnonono2222

Nov 3, 2020
Good news friend! I've had some success at hacking up a "save" system using a freeware app that monitors registry changes from a chosen application (e.g., insexsity.exe). Each time the game writes values, the app can show you either the registry keys and values that were replaced or the new keys and values. Then the app can export the changes to a .reg file.

So far, I've saved a few consecutive days by exporting the registry changes to a .reg file after waking each morning. I can load the previous day "save" by exiting the game and merging the .reg file (double click on it). It does not work flawlessly; the game stores the lewdness value in a key like "dirtyFloat_2_h<some numbers, wtf are they? It is a mystery >". For whatever reason, they store the number as (I assume) a floating point binary value instead of a type that the registry monitor handles correctly. So my "saves" will reset lewd to 0 each time you restore one. If you're using the maxi version, you can easily bump it back up if you remember what it should be.

If I find a good way to automate all of this, figure out a way to deal with the lewd value and can write it down clearly I'll be happy to post the instructions.

I'm new here; is there a better place to post about these tech details? I'd hate to kill the mood...

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Good news friend! I've had some success at hacking up a "save" system using a freeware app that monitors registry changes from a chosen application (e.g., insexsity.exe). Each time the game writes values, the app can show you either the registry keys and values that were replaced or the new keys and values. Then the app can export the changes to a .reg file.

So far, I've saved a few consecutive days by exporting the registry changes to a .reg file after waking each morning. I can load the previous day "save" by exiting the game and merging the .reg file (double click on it). It does not work flawlessly; the game stores the lewdness value in a key like "dirtyFloat_2_h<some numbers, wtf are they? It is a mystery >". For whatever reason, they store the number as (I assume) a floating point binary value instead of a type that the registry monitor handles correctly. So my "saves" will reset lewd to 0 each time you restore one. If you're using the maxi version, you can easily bump it back up if you remember what it should be.

If I find a good way to automate all of this, figure out a way to deal with the lewd value and can write it down clearly I'll be happy to post the instructions.

I'm new here; is there a better place to post about these tech details? I'd hate to kill the mood...
to replace save from one device to another i need copy reg file from insexsity? damn it looks like hackerman way...(just kidding) never done this B4

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes