Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I'm at a loss here, I don't know if my game is bugged or what, but I can't get Lucy to appear at the massage parlor at all. I've done all the prerequisites for her to show up but every time it's always either Suzi, Oliver, or John that comes in. I've already done all of Walter and Lance's routes. What am I not seeing or doing here?

Sarah zz

May 31, 2020
I can’t open the police station area, is there something i should do before that
And also the broken above the tv is gone, should i go home late again to be seen?

Last edited:

kurumbaya

Oct 3, 2018
does someone know how to get last event with zoe? , i worked at the prison cell more than 7 days now..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2962362

Okay, does the Linux version have a bug? I've accepted the $200 massagr offer from lance yet I still can't access Down Street or Police Station. Am I missing something

loseho

Nov 6, 2018
So I go to investigate massage parlor with Lucy, pushing the door, waking up find Ash, and no matter which choice I picks the game just loop back to cloth shop investigation. Any help?

Last edited:
Reactions: LoliCop31

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
ugh...this game is just one headache after another in trying to move the story forward. I try and decrypt a crazy walkthrough for hours...table the game for a few months, forget how much of a grind the game was and try and tell myself I can figure it out. Then grind it out and try and once again decypher the walkthrough and game and get nowhere for more hours on end...rinse wash repeat spin spin spin...I think i finally give up...all I wanted to do was get her preggo..:( lol
u know, i felt the EXACT same fucking way. wanted to get the whore knocked up, kinda my goal in almost any game tbh. gave up, now im back here grabbing the "completed" version and gonna give it another whirl.......we'll see how that goes

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
u know, i felt the EXACT same fucking way. wanted to get the whore knocked up, kinda my goal in almost any game tbh. gave up, now im back here grabbing the "completed" version and gonna give it another whirl.......we'll see how that goes
Gave up again...made it further then the last time around, but just got tired of it cause it was maybe 3rd or 4th time running through the game in a year. Watching whores get knocked up in games is the only way I play any game ever lol. Good luck!

Reactions: eng2pu
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes