Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Well, some things are weird. When I'm at the club and dancing some guys come up and I can ask for money for sex in return. But then it just says In Development...
Also whenever I want to leave the club it just says "This is my first time in the club, why don't I have a drink and dance?", but I did both... Not sure what to do, feels like I'm stuck.

Biedrona

Nov 2, 2019
Well, some things are weird. When I'm at the club and dancing some guys come up and I can ask for money for sex in return. But then it just says In Development...
Also whenever I want to leave the club it just says "This is my first time in the club, why don't I have a drink and dance?", but I did both... Not sure what to do, feels like I'm stuck.
Drink twice, dance and go to the toilet stall.

etherlords

Nov 2, 2018
It's really a nice game. It was even greater before it is finished.
The ending fucked the game up. (You wake up and find someone called Eva is your sister. And everything is a cult-like, psycho-ish, erotic dream.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GrimmShade

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
The first time at club with eve.. and after you drink twice, and she tells u to go to the bathroom, you cant go in the first stall, and u also cant leave... what am I supposed to do? WT does not clarify as well. Also in the third stall, aka GloryHole stall there is nothing to do either. Help.

Reactions: Skalli

SgtPepper234

Oct 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to progress with Lance. He keeps telling me to meet him at home in the evening but I can't get into his apartment after 18h00, and he doesn't show up at my apartment. How do I trigger him meeting me?

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Drink twice, dance and go to the toilet stall.
Also relevant for asgardtipar2.
Yeah, that didn't work. I could go to the toilet stall (left was disgusting so wouldn't enter, second, was fine to enter, the other two were locked. But once I entered the second stall, nothing was happening. No options available except to leave.
So I started a new game and did the same, but now it worked. So for some reason the game got into a lock where I couldn't proceed or leave. Great.
And apparently this bug is around since 2017 when looking for it.

siberiano88

Feb 25, 2020
Hi! I completed ´part 1´but didn´t save... and now I can´t get the honey again. Does someone have a save of Part 1 completed?

thanks!!

chesire

May 5, 2017
Such a drag but compelted the game. Ask away if any have any questions while my memory is fresh

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes