ohnonono2222

Nov 3, 2020
to replace save from one device to another i need copy reg file from insexsity? damn it looks like hackerman way...(just kidding) never done this B4
Yup, that's the case. It isn't too too hard though.

The basic steps are open regedit.exe, then paste "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Insexsity\Insexsity" into the navigation bar. Right-click on the Insexsity folder and select "export." Save the file, call it whatever, then copy that to the other computer and double click on it. That *should* cause all of the insexsity save data to be imported. If you try it, let me know if it worked!

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Oh my god I spent so much time on that library loop and I finally understand how it works, and it is so frustrating how the game never explains how to get out of it. Apparently you are suppose to unlock the library by talking to Mark, then you have to find Ashley up on the 7th floor, AND THEN the loop ends

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I really don't remember you have to search in this thread .. sorry .. it was long time ago.

Feb 7, 2020
is there a USEFULL walkthrough for this game yet? i say USEFULL because lets be honest , the original walkthrough isn't all that helpful. I have been play this game for three months straight and i am at that point where i just wanna finish it so i can get rid of it and figuring out how to advance the story is so goddamn frustrating! I've cleared everyone except John ,victor, mava, lucy and zoe. Can someone save me from this game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Erc69crE

ishaklove

Mar 12, 2020
Didn't we update the name of the place that we had not passed from the road, try to see the name of the street, it is a social hospital next to the hospital and the bank, why can't we pass that place? and also the library can renew the place and also the prison on the right

cuzao08

Nov 29, 2020
i just finished playing this... the game was amazing until some point, now i'm just confused what the hell just happened and what the fuck was that ending? i'm so confused, i just wish we could've seen more of the romance with lance and with oliver but instead they just put the most confusing ending ever without giving us an option, I--

Feb 7, 2020
i just finished playing this... the game was amazing until some point, now i'm just confused what the hell just happened and what the fuck was that ending? i'm so confused, i just wish we could've seen more of the romance with lance and with oliver but instead they just put the most confusing ending ever without giving us an option, I--
you were able to finish the game?! please rescue me with a walkthrough or at least so tips. i've been stuck for about a month and the only hint the game gives me is "Me, i and me again"

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
you were able to finish the game?! please rescue me with a walkthrough or at least so tips. i've been stuck for about a month and the only hint the game gives me is "Me, i and me again"
Same spot, except I managed to end up in prison. There is no exit; the walkthrough is full of shit.

A lot of potential, but the game is so broken and full of dead ends.

ClosetGamer

Apr 12, 2018
How do I progress mark quests? I'm stuck at 8.3 Let's do sports together. It does nothing when I try to talk to him at the gym.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes