l33tzomg

Jan 21, 2018
The prison sucks dick so use this to guide you

View attachment 379723

Also, this may or may not be true but, once the suzie rape happened:

1) I choose the longer version
2) Didnt tell on Morris
3) Raped the shit out of her

With this, once i was sended to prison, suzie was the prison whore, and i got the shower event with the other girl, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, in another save, i choose the short version, told on morris and didnt rape suzie, with this, once i was in prison i NEVER was able to trigger the shower scene with her
I cannot for the life of me figure out what you mean for the 3rd exit:
Does say no mean do not play the game?
After you pull the lever, what does "do not wait in the shower"? As far as i can get the game to progress, you're forced to go to the showers, and cannot leave until after you shower.
Do i need to not interact with the girl in the room?
it keeps defaulting to the girl smoking and then i end up with the 2nd exit.
This is making me irrationally angry, please save me.

Reactions: BJJ23654

zampara1

Dec 23, 2020
After what happens in the hospital, i can't bring myself to play this game anymore. Feels like i just wanna give her a hug and take care of her, you know.

Reactions: BootlegBill

HunterRanger

May 14, 2019
alguien me puede decir como son las 3 salidas de la prision xq no logro entenderlo
se que una de las veces es con una tarjeta con un numero telefonico
y si no me equivoco otra de las ocaciones es un evento en la cual la compalera de celda se une a ella al igual que Eva pero no estoy seguro si eso cuenta como una salida de prision
y la supuesta guia de la pagina es demasiado confusa porque mezcla todos los eventos con cada personaje

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can someone tell me what the 3 exits from prison are like, because I can't understand it
I know one of the times is with a card with a phone number
And if I'm not mistaken, another of the occasions is an event in which the cellmate joins her like Eva but I'm not sure if that counts as a release from prison
and the supposed guide of the page is too confusing because it mixes all the events with each character

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
The only way I found, after digging around, was to go to the interrogation room, pull the switch ONCE behind the officer (you have to walk around the table to get behind him) then do nothing but wait several days.

Reactions: BJJ23654

HunterRanger

May 14, 2019
The only way I found, after digging around, was to go to the interrogation room, pull the switch ONCE behind the officer (you have to walk around the table to get behind him) then do nothing but wait several days.
a cuantas jaladas de palanca te refieres?
porque yo se que al jalarla 2 veces el guardia llama a la compañera y luego la lleva a la habitacion de castigo y luego se la encuentra en el baño y le dice que es su turno de volver a la celda de castigo y alli se pone a meditar!
pero es como si despertara de un sueño!
-----------------------------------------------------------

How many lever pulls do you mean?
because I know that when pulling her 2 times the guard calls the companion and then takes her to the punishment room and then he meets her in the bathroom and tells her that it is her turn to go back to the punishment cell and there she starts to to meditate!
but it's like waking up from a dream!

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
a cuantas jaladas de palanca te refieres?
porque yo se que al jalarla 2 veces el guardia llama a la compañera y luego la lleva a la habitacion de castigo y luego se la encuentra en el baño y le dice que es su turno de volver a la celda de castigo y alli se pone a meditar!
pero es como si despertara de un sueño!
-----------------------------------------------------------

How many lever pulls do you mean?
because I know that when pulling her 2 times the guard calls the companion and then takes her to the punishment room and then he meets her in the bathroom and tells her that it is her turn to go back to the punishment cell and there she starts to to meditate!
but it's like waking up from a dream!
ONCE = One, or 1. Singular, and not the shitty cell phone company.

• Haha
Reactions: Richard Fist

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Writers be trippin balls
I really hate the "it's all a dream" ending bullshit even if it has been building through the entire game. Wish people would just take a firm stance instead of vague pseudo spiritual crap. Makes everything that you did while playing feel meaningless and like a waste of time. So many plot threads unresolved. Who was real? what happened to eva? did all the drugs and rape and violence happen? Doesn't matter had patrons.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
i told nina to buy the room and i can go to the kithcen now. but every monday she still ask for rent why ?
You have to go to the bank and transfer her the $19k or whatever it is first. Then visit her one last time in the kitchen.

Abhi9927

Jan 3, 2021
How can i go to the bus event? Any help? And i didn't like this version because insexsity team told us that "this version is gonna be awesome best" but they added 2-3 scenes and thats way i didn't like it:(
Wear red dress -like this one and stand in the bus on the left

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes