claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Same spot, except I managed to end up in prison. There is no exit; the walkthrough is full of shit.

A lot of potential, but the game is so broken and full of dead ends.
when you go in the interrogation room, go over the table near the wall and pull the lever.... this is one but to progress you have to end all the prison's way out.

ClosetGamer

Apr 12, 2018
How do I unlock the library and the prison? I have done the hospital story and I am already an officer with 9 trust. Only thing I have not been able to do is progress in Mark's story since nothing happens when I talk to him in the gym.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
How do I unlock the library and the prison? I have done the hospital story and I am already an officer with 9 trust. Only thing I have not been able to do is progress in Mark's story since nothing happens when I talk to him in the gym.
prison is before the library... the library is the end of the game. for mark I don't remember well but I'm about sure you have to go in his apartment.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Played this the first time. Cute MC. Corruption, domination, humiliation is strong in here. Story, Graphics, Gameplay are good.

Gold Game :giggle:(y)

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
If I got it right this is complete since a year now !?
Is there a second part or are devs working on another project ?
What exactly is the difference between uncensored and maxi ?
Are saves interchangeable between those two versions and where to find them ?

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
when you go in the interrogation room, go over the table near the wall and pull the lever.... this is one but to progress you have to end all the prison's way out.
Did it, doesn't work. Spent a half hour after pulling that lever cycling through the few scenes in the prison. Only way out is to reload a save prior to the prison. At least they don't save every time you go to bed in there.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Was ist das, Insexsity 2?
Looks like it - Here it is for a bit easier download ->

Starting help: Click the male or female icon on the floor, then move towards the baby crib with AWSD and click to interact.

This looks like a very early alpha build:
I did not play that much, but the whole world seemed very strange to me - Biggest problem for now(imo) is the female model looks very 'meh' - Hope it will change in the future.

Reactions: hardcoreps89
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes