• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
So hum is there a way to still get the walkthrough ? The link don't seem to work, and I'm really annoyed cause I'm always soft lock in the club because I need to drink and dance to wait for Eva but nothing happen, then I reach 2AM so my character don't want to do anything but I can't leave. I also can't talk to Suzi at the Club (when to "story" ask me to), I can't access the Gym because I don't know why... The game is "completed" but it just feels like it's still in 0.xxx
Ho and after my first cup of tea in the cafe... Nothing, can't talk to the guy anymore. I'm day 28 I can only do what I already seen, again and again...

Help please ?

Ali753

Feb 4, 2022
So hum is there a way to still get the walkthrough ? The link don't seem to work, and I'm really annoyed cause I'm always soft lock in the club because I need to drink and dance to wait for Eva but nothing happen, then I reach 2AM so my character don't want to do anything but I can't leave. I also can't talk to Suzi at the Club (when to "story" ask me to), I can't access the Gym because I don't know why... The game is "completed" but it just feels like it's still in 0.xxx
Ho and after my first cup of tea in the cafe... Nothing, can't talk to the guy anymore. I'm day 28 I can only do what I already seen, again and again...

Help please ?
In the club, you have to drink until you get drunk and then dance (although it's advisable to wait at the bar first, there you meet the guy who works at the supermarket). After dancing and having Eva defend you against the guy who wants to take you (your boss at work), you should go to the bathroom and do those things... Regarding the gym, you will be able to enter it once you meet your roommate.

Reactions: KryoTeeX

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
In the club, you have to drink until you get drunk and then dance (although it's advisable to wait at the bar first, there you meet the guy who works at the supermarket). After dancing and having Eva defend you against the guy who wants to take you (your boss at work), you should go to the bathroom and do those things... Regarding the gym, you will be able to enter it once you meet your roommate.
I wasn't expecting help that fast ! Thanks ! I also have one more question, when they say "available in 5.XX" for somes scenes, that clearly mean it's still not in the 1.03 ? It's supposed to be "completed" so I'm lost.

Ali753

Feb 4, 2022
I wasn't expecting help that fast ! Thanks ! I also have one more question, when they say "available in 5.XX" for somes scenes, that clearly mean it's still not in the 1.03 ? It's supposed to be "completed" so I'm lost.
No, if I remember correctly, the tutorial was numbered. To see certain events, it is necessary to unlock others, hence the "5.xx". I completed the game, the protagonist ends up being imprisoned (the most difficult puzzle), becomes a police officer, etc., and it has an ending. But unlike other erotic games, this one is truly a puzzle, few people reach the end.
Even though I didn't understand anything in the end :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KryoTeeX

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
No, if I remember correctly, the tutorial was numbered. To see certain events, it is necessary to unlock others, hence the "5.xx". I completed the game, the protagonist ends up being imprisoned (the most difficult puzzle), becomes a police officer, etc., and it has an ending. But unlike other erotic games, this one is truly a puzzle, few people reach the end.
Even though I didn't understand anything in the end :ROFLMAO:
That was too much for my little brain. I'm not good in puzzles, not that good in english... Solving puzzles in english ? Nuh-uh. and using the translation of the game makes it weird so I prefer the original "way". Plus, I was stuck with some events or i just wanted some events to go "deeper". Like with Don at the Gym or in the House.

Reactions: Ali753

Ali753

Feb 4, 2022
That was too much for my little brain. I'm not good in puzzles, not that good in english... Solving puzzles in english ? Nuh-uh. and using the translation of the game makes it weird so I prefer the original "way". Plus, I was stuck with some events or i just wanted some events to go "deeper". Like with Don at the Gym or in the House.
I speak in spanish, I translate this with chatgpt. I knew how to play the game in spanish. I think the game would have had more potential if they didn't add so many weird things.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
There are several events where Kate is "not ready" but I've progressed pretty far in, is there a way to force it or cheat?

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023
Such a great game, if only you didn't need a walkthrough by the end of it. (you're not really losing anything by not finishing it)

coshbar

May 20, 2020
20 mins in and im stuck in the club bathroom, seen a lot of people with the same problem, from 2021, what a joke

Dodoma12

Jul 27, 2022
to anyone confuse about the ending: Kate forgot her memory if you notice her room changes depending on her mood telling you things are not what it seems. Edwin is trying to help you recover your memories along with Ashely. during the optional event with victor he leaves the room and disappears and the only one left in the building is you and edwin he will tell you the time with victor is over and should try to move on and forgive. you can chose between he should rot in prison or I don't want to remember him. this is a giveaway that everything is not real and its all a dream. kate is being read a story by Ashely so see can remember who she actually is. Eva is Kate daughter Mava is her youngest daughter and she now remembers who she is. Edwin I believe is the husband. the ending is that she completed her dream and has two kids. note anna is eva she was just changed to help the process. this also means half the events had happen, which one idk but the police part when she is a cop is all a story being told to her.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes