Mxnu

Aug 26, 2020
Good evening, does anyone have a solution, I'm stuck because I can't do the quest with mark on the bus in red dress, it doesn't trigger, does anyone have a solution please?

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Good evening, does anyone have a solution, I'm stuck because I can't do the quest with mark on the bus in red dress, it doesn't trigger, does anyone have a solution please?
Is the text green? If not, you haven't gotten far enough in the other quests. For both you and ThugBear, the link just needs updated. Site domain was switched from .com to .team. Here's the new link

Reactions: lilinus

onepiece987

Sep 8, 2017
Sorry guys but this game is finished or not ? I also stuck at The contract quest , this is the end of this ver. or have something more ?

Ecchi_san

Jan 13, 2019
>You'll choose what to do and what you don't.
And if you don't you have no progress and the scene gonna repeat next day until you make the right choice.
Genuis.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Is the text green? If not, you haven't gotten far enough in the other quests. For both you and ThugBear, the link just needs updated. Site domain was switched from .com to .team. Here's the new link
Coming 3 days later to save the day! It's the event where the hobo in a bus molests MC, but it also features Mark this time.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
After playing through the whole game (without the prison and the ending) I must say, this is a complete garbage. First 10-20 in game days are fine, but then everything turns to shit: story gets dumber and makes less sense with every new stage, tons of bugs, art is still bad and the worst of all every single quest line is just skin deep other than the main one.

The main quest line is idiotic, but side quests are even worse in the fact that they are way too short - maid scenes? 2, whoring out? 1 sex and 1 bj scene, roommate? 2 scenes and so on and so forth. The fact that 90% of scenes are extremely similar, almost identical, doesn't help.

Default141

Jan 12, 2019
I just reach the end game(scene with text thank for play the game is the end game i think) pretty confuse game.
It start with good game for fap material scene and sinario and all and suddenly it turn in to phycho logical horror(it is? i don't know i still confuse) reaching the end game doesn't help much in term of awsering i still very confuse with the story

for someone still struct in The Contact with Ashley in libery like me if you dose not care about the story that pretty much it for the sexual content not thing sexual behide that for those who care i found this pretty clear walkthrough in vk shoud clear thing up

Last edited:

Anonimo1027

Jan 23, 2023
Estoy atascado en la compra de la casa ya hablé con Nina de la compra pero ya nosé como hace tranferencia ni nada de eso

YRJö

Jan 28, 2023
Estoy atascado en la compra de la casa ya hablé con Nina de la compra pero ya nosé como hace tranferencia ni nada de eso
Tenés que ir al banco, abrir una cuenta, depositar 19.000 y luego pedir que le transfieran el dinero a Nina.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Okay so, I'm at the point where Lance go somewhere and we're now officers and need to investigate the cloth shop. But there is something I don't see because there is loop a little later and I just can't progress futher. Or this is some kind of ending or what?

Artimens

Aug 10, 2020
Hey I finally got the police quest started and now doing the investigation I keep seeing the part where we go to the parlor and i go through the door and it tells a story then says do it again or something new or what not and Idk what to do past there
1677890903958.png

Ali753

Feb 4, 2022
Please! Can someone explain the end of the story to me? It all got very confusing and in the end Eva leaves with a child (Kate probably miscarried). I didn't understand anything, I can't sleep :cry:
PS : google translate

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes