Argentt

Dec 8, 2021
This story really fucked with my mind. What I don't get though is that I am currently standing at the mirror, having the option to "I." or "move away from the mirror". And when I press "I.", nothing happens.

Can anybody help? I don't know what to do. Do I need to finish some other parts of the story first?

I got out of prison somehow and don't really know how to get back.
De ves meditar en el gimnasio cuando mark no está y entrar por la primera puerta que ves

Reactions: Nigs3312

wii_gii

Mar 20, 2021
Anyone know how to get passed Mark 8.3 Let's do sports together, have my agility up to 10, and when I talk with him nothing happens. Someone already asked, but no reply.

Apr 19, 2020
I've made a Script that lets me play the game with mouse only. So I can walk up/down with the mouse wheel and left/right with mouse 4/5.

Is there any interest here for that script?

This account is new, so I can't post links yet, but if anyone wants it, we can talk about it for bit, and then I should be allowed to link a download page. :p

It uses AutoHotKey and is 100% open source, so you anyone can look at it to make sure it's safe, or change it however they want.

I've made many such script for several other games as well, which I might share if people want it.
I just might. I use ahk all the time to be lazy af. Even have one for Soul Caliber to do certain really hard special moves, and a whole setup for Hentai Femdom University.

Artimens

Aug 10, 2020
I straight up have no idea how to progress

I need to finish Mava it says prison but ive already been and left
Im pretty sure ive not finished EVA but I have no idea everytime Im in the meditation nothing really happens after I go to my door
I dont know how to become a cop or how to finish any part of the game really
Please help!

Artimens

Aug 10, 2020
Well i finished the prison part and now im on learning to dream
No idea how to do that
I also need to know how to become a polie girl
this is the least straightfoward game ive ever played I am so confused Ive been confused this entire time
Ive also finished the anna in the bar thing and her at salon
Still 0 idea what to do at all to be honest
SO confused

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
No idea how to do that
this is the least straightfoward game ive ever played I am so confused Ive been confused this entire time
SO confused
You're not alone. I went to meet Eva at the bar she works at and she was all "I get off soon" so I danced for a long-ass time over n' over and a couple guys walked up to my girl. First time I turned to look at him when he talked to me and he just walked away. Second time I just stood there and he tried to grope my girl. I had an option to sell pussy or ass (?), so needless to fukn say I chose ass, for $1,000 (?!), and then I see [under construction] and he vanished. Danced a lot more, she kept saying "I get off soon", and since it was Sunday night at 1am and drinks cost $100 each, I got TF out of there and simply loaded the game. Can't wait till like 4am for this girl when I gotta work at 11.

The girl in this pic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's from the bar I was at, but she wouldn't say a word to me, so I got no idea how this pic happened, unless she randomly walks into the parlor at some point late in the game, but I kinda stopped playing when I hit [under construction] and the girl wouldn't punch out when she told me to meet her there.

Other than that, I wing it through days. I never see anyone try anything on my girl. When I saw she was a masseuse, I was hoping for some pervy lesbo gropes from my girl, like touching risky areas until the customer loses the will to object etc, but other than Eva, it's literally all guys. Also noticed Eva can grope my girl, but it seems no one else will make the same move. It's like a mechanic that only appears once, unless I'm just getting especially unlucky, but this game seems on-rails, so luck shouldn't be a factor.

So yeah... been playing Unaware of the World while updates happen. :whistle:

Edit: I restarted and suddenly that girl came in and other stuff happened at the bar. Weird man. Who knows wtf happened the first time. Same version. :unsure:

In fact everything I talked about wanting just happened. Maybe I'll just chalk this up to PC done fucked up upon that first load.

Last edited:

Artimens

Aug 10, 2020
You're not alone. I went to meet Eva at the bar she works at and she was all "I get off soon" so I danced for a long-ass time over n' over and a couple guys walked up to my girl. First time I turned to look at him when he talked to me and he just walked away. Second time I just stood there and he tried to grope my girl. I had an option to sell pussy or ass (?), so needless to fukn say I chose ass, for $1,000 (?!), and then I see [under construction] and he vanished. Danced a lot more, she kept saying "I get off soon", and since it was Sunday night at 1am and drinks cost $100 each, I got TF out of there and simply loaded the game. Can't wait till like 4am for this girl when I gotta work at 11.

The girl in this pic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's from the bar I was at, but she wouldn't say a word to me, so I got no idea how this pic happened, unless she randomly walks into the parlor at some point late in the game, but I kinda stopped playing when I hit [under construction] and the girl wouldn't punch out when she told me to meet her there.

Other than that, I wing it through days. I never see anyone try anything on my girl. When I saw she was a masseuse, I was hoping for some pervy lesbo gropes from my girl, like touching risky areas until the customer loses the will to object etc, but other than Eva, it's literally all guys. Also noticed Eva can grope my girl, but it seems no one else will make the same move. It's like a mechanic that only appears once, unless I'm just getting especially unlucky, but this game seems on-rails, so luck shouldn't be a factor.

So yeah... been playing Unaware of the World while updates happen. :whistle:

Edit: I restarted and suddenly that girl came in and other stuff happened at the bar. Weird man. Who knows wtf happened the first time. Same version. :unsure:

In fact everything I talked about wanting just happened. Maybe I'll just chalk this up to PC done fucked up upon that first load.
I never saw the under construction part, Im pretty far into the game but just kind of stopped playing as is now
That girl you saw at the bar comes into the parlor pretty early on, and the game isn't getting updates its finished, its just really long and confusing. May not be worth sitting through if you're already getting frustrated.

Artimens

Aug 10, 2020
No idea how to do that
SO confused
Still haven't finished it yet, I noticed a couple spelling mistakes here.
I'm mainly just confused about what I need to do, Anna has replaced the massage parlor girl, Eva, and now Suzie. I don't know how to progress that questline. I also know of a cop questline but have 0 idea how to get to it. Anyone have any tips?

Apr 19, 2020
I'm mainly just confused about what I need to do, Anna has replaced the massage parlor girl, Eva, and now Suzie. I don't know how to progress that questline. I also know of a cop questline but have 0 idea how to get to it. Anyone have any tips?
Well, there's the walkthrough if you haven't seen it, but it's complicated AF to use.
insexsity-walkthrough.pdf

Though if you're that far you may already have seen it. My problem was the game itself stopped progressing. Events stopped but I could play forever. I restarted and the whole game worked fine for whatever reason, so my girl now lives in the bar bathroom on weekends. (y)

Artimens

Aug 10, 2020
Well, there's the walkthrough if you haven't seen it, but it's complicated AF to use.
insexsity-walkthrough.pdf

Though if you're that far you may already have seen it. My problem was the game itself stopped progressing. Events stopped but I could play forever. I restarted and the whole game worked fine for whatever reason, so my girl now lives in the bar bathroom on weekends. (y)
Yeah where im at it this late in the game I can do whatever forever, the pdf really ain't been helpful at all.

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
I managed to get an ending and this game has a lot of bugs. Is there an ending list I can see?

Still haven't finished it yet, I noticed a couple spelling mistakes here.
I got the police quest line when my character is pregnant and you need to read the newspaper near your bed(where she thinks she owns the flat and want to settle down) and walk down the stairs(not go to work directly or go outside directly) to see the black policeman's door so you'll see him leave and he will recruit you to the police. You can try doing the same without getting pregnant, pregnancy has a lot of bugs i think it's better to turn it off.

Last edited:

Artimens

Aug 10, 2020
I managed to get an ending and this game has a lot of bugs. Is there an ending list I can see?

I got the police quest line when my character is pregnant and you need to read the newspaper near your bed(where she thinks she owns the flat and want to settle down) and walk down the stairs(not go to work directly or go outside directly) to see the black policeman's door so you'll see him leave and he will recruit you to the police. You can try doing the same without getting pregnant, pregnancy has a lot of bugs i think it's better to turn it off.
Yeah dog no matter how I try I never encounter him going to work and as the walkthrough says I need to be past Anna in the club event which I am, yet this lance event just never fires. I think maybe Ill need to go back to prison and redo the escape to get the anna in club again, to get this police event to fire, but to be quite frank I can't be assed..

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes