abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Something about this seems broken. I've got 1.03-maxi and half the things don't seem to work right. First few days I couldn't walk to work. Going to the left of the screen outside the apartment had no arrow. I could only take the bus (costs money) or go straight from home (takes extra time). After a couple of days, suddenly I can walk between those two screens now. So I get to the first weekend, meet Eva, go to the club on Sunday like she asks and... I wait and wait and wait. Pass the time and all she ever says is "I'll be with you soon" and I got to 1am and now all my character wants to do is go home. But I can't. I try to leave and she says "I've never been to a club, better drink and dance" so I'm forced to spend $100(!!!!) on a drink and then dance. Still can't leave. I spend another $100 on a second drink, now I'm drunk enough to trigger the scene on the dancefloor that it wanted. What would happen if I didn't have any money here? Would I be stuck forever? What if I don't want to spend $200 on the world's most overpriced drinks? I can't leave. So anyway, the scene happens, Eva tells me to go to the bathroom and wash and to use the first stall only. I go in, wash, the first stall is occupied. Second stall occupied. So I have to go into the glory hole stall. Go in. Wait. Nothing happens. All I can do is leave. No other options to click. I leave, go back to Eva, now she won't talk to me and I can't do anything else. Waiting, buying a drink, or dancing just says I'm too tired or it's too late. But I still can't leave. I go to the front of the club and there's nothing to click to leave.

Either this is the most obtuse game ever or it's just buggy as hell and doesn't work. It also seems like there's a permanent cheat mode turned on. I can upgrade all of my stats forever. Why? Why would this be enabled by default? I don't want that, either.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

EHuk

Oct 29, 2018
Guys, how do i get to prison, I have only one green option(7.3 with Victor) everything else is black or gray. Already got pregnant and lost a kid. Prison quest is also black (go to parlor 3 times)

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
How To Clear Eva Story and Accept The Scene with a 2 guys Is The Hotel (the dance one) (also How To Make kate want to do. Anal with victor and oliver )

JustAregularGuyHere

Jul 12, 2020
i have a problem with the oliver's ques "hand massaje" ive done all with him and i stll dont complete the ques, making me not able to talk to viktor or even meet lance!

Reactions: nogling

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
stuck in some sort of a loop im at work client comes in and says i need a bath or what ever so i have a shower go out to work just for same shit how to fix this or is it a bug?

OneHandMode

Sep 12, 2022
I've made a Script that lets me play the game with mouse only. So I can walk up/down with the mouse wheel and left/right with mouse 4/5.

Is there any interest here for that script?

This account is new, so I can't post links yet, but if anyone wants it, we can talk about it for bit, and then I should be allowed to link a download page. :p

It uses AutoHotKey and is 100% open source, so you anyone can look at it to make sure it's safe, or change it however they want.

I've made many such script for several other games as well, which I might share if people want it.

ohohuoui9o

Dec 23, 2021
hello gamers, i am stuck...
the only events i have available are "get to insexity from home," "meeting at down street 18," and "extra work at cafe."
besides "meeting at down street 18" (legit impossible to do,) i can't complete them despite going through all the options...

much help needed ty

Argentt

Dec 8, 2021
I can't move forward with Suzi plot. In the walkthrough it says you need to get an event with lvl 5 charisma during her massage, meet her in the store and next time she comes kiss her stomach. She doesn't recognize me at the store, and everytime i try the kiss her stomach option she panics and leaves.
Cuando vallas a la tienda pruébate las medias rotas y llamala tendrás 1 escena luego al otro día puedes besarla en el estómago durante el masaje y dile que tu te encargas de todo

Argentt

Dec 8, 2021
[QUOTE = "rayugu21, publicación: 4049118, miembro: 193096"]
Hola, estoy informando un error, recientemente completé la parte 1 de Eva y la parte 2 se mostró, cerré el juego accidentalmente, así que tuve que volver a cargar, ahora el juego está atascado con la pista "más cariño" pero No puedo comprarlo, la inseguridad con Eva está estancada en el nivel 6. No puedo progresar más debido a esto, por favor ayuda, ¡gracias!
[/CITAR]

A mí me pasó lo mismo ... tuve que reiniciar el juego desde el principio
Eso es inesesario puedes continuar con el evento correspondiente y cuando lo completes la pista se actualiza a mi me a pasado Cómo 3 veces con distintas partes pero nunca e tenido que reiniciar el juego

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes