noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
someone still need cheats for this game? i rememeber to be pretty fun

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Does anybody have a screenshot of the walkthrough? It appears that the web domain of Insexsity.com has expired?
Walkthrough wasn’t very useful. The in-game hints, however cryptic, are your best bet. A couple things can break if you don’t do them in the right order and your best bet is to search this thread for unique keywords related to the event. Others have posted about these situations in the past.

Reactions: Mermaid's Kiss
Sep 26, 2021
Does the newgrounds version have pregnancy? I reset the game and brought the apartment but lucy still hasn't shown up at the massage parlor and I can't cross the street to get into the hospital.

Catherine66

Oct 25, 2020
Does anyone know how to get out of the basement? I've been stuck in this prison place doing the exact same things over and over again and nothing happens. I don't know if its a bug or anything.

Reactions: Raphael33

SiraReaver

Jun 9, 2022
Okay, I've been at this for over a month.

Problem: I can't get the event with Zoe to occur.
  • I'm currently using the up-to-date Steam build.
  • I've done everything that can be done, save for Zoe who is preventing me from ending the game.
  • I've tried this with and without both the "Accurate Shooter" and "On Top of Trust" achievements.
  • I've done this with and without the "Librarian" achievement
  • My reputation is always 9.
    • My Level is 27.
    • Charisma is 30.
    • Luck is 31.
    • Lewdness is 33.15.
  • I've tried with both police outfits and without one.
  • I've done this with and without pregnancy turned on.
My process:
  • Wakeup on a weekday.
  • Put on police uniform w/ skirt (usually).
  • Fast travel to work.
  • Click on computer.
  • View list of available work.
  • Choose "Temporary Cell"; rep is 9.
  • Click on computer.
  • Do work.
  • Keep clicking on computer or pressing the space bar to advance the dialogue.
  • Move to the computer if moved away by dialogue.
  • Repeat till I'm told my shift is over.
What am I doing wrong? I can also catch a criminal and take them back, but still, she never shows.

I've gone through this WHOLE forum post (yes, all 200+ pages) and I see a few people with this issue, but no one responds.

Reactions: HumanNPSee

Chacarat79

Mar 13, 2019
ami la ultima mision me dice oliver no me deja ir al banco ademas no me habla el señor de la tienda de te estoy en la version 1.03 que debo hacer?

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
wasn't their used to be a mod for stats increase?

is a mod available?
or is their some inbuilt way to do it...

Edited--- I just saw few people here talking about cheat engine but i can't find one.....

Last edited:

foible

Aug 29, 2017
wasn't their used to be a mod for stats increase?

is a mod available?
or is their some inbuilt way to do it...

Edited--- I just saw few people here talking about cheat engine but i can't find one.....
There’s no “one”. Cheat Engine is a program that alters variables in things like flash and unity and such. Doesn’t work with all games, but you can try it. Can’t remember if it was of any real use in this game, if it even works with it.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes