Slattman845

Jul 14, 2021
Same situation, yet another unplayable unclear bugged game
yep this is probably the worst game ive played for bugs and it being so unclear on what to do, not to mention the walkthrough is convoluted and there is no chronological one to use for greater convenience...

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Assuming you all got the Walkthough, I can tell you from my own experience it is hard to follow.

The time you have to be at locations and sometimes only on certain days make a lot of things seem buggy that sort of are not buggy (Except for you needing to be able to read the makers mind and know exactly what they intended for you to do.)

There were some things I ran into that if done before another thing could bugger something.

Note >>> I am not saying it is not and aggravating repetitive piece of procrastination, and wasted time.

But after you grasp what to do, when to do it, and the order in which to do it... LOL, It can be beaten, and it is in a lot of place's very fun, and entertaining. That walk-through is your key, and googling problems on this thread is also your friend.

Good Luck!

These were a couple that blew my mind and the answers I got searching this thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
how to install this?
The zip isn’t something to install. “Cheat Engine” is a program that changes values in a running process. The zip shows all the addresses of the variables listed. Just google it, first link is official site.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah I use to use cheat engine to lock the time the stamina, cleanness lewdness, all sorts of stuff. I am glad someone made a table for it, I have never understood how to use pointers, and make tables. I just have to seek out the variables by value.

It is a very helpful program I would hate to be with out.

I think version is up to 7.4 last I updated.

EDIT >>> Best I can tell this table does not work though, It sort of looks like someone found all the values, and named them and did not enter any pointers so it probably won't work. As they won't be able to find the values.

Last edited:

foible

Aug 29, 2017
same question.Someone on the forum said there would have been a quest trigger in the toilet
As I replied to the same question earlier, I think I remember that you either have to have a third drink or accept the invite of a man on the dance floor.

Mthomas1

Dec 16, 2020
Can anyone please give me a detailed walkthrough of 1st 'Eva' part i get to the 3 drinks abduction scene but now i have no idea what to do

Peladinbombin

Nov 7, 2019
Can someone explain to me what to do when Lucy asks you to investigate in the clothing store? i end up talking to ashley and the event repeats over and over again :ccccc

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
Nice game nice art but too many(much) bugs
I have wasted over 8 hours in a raw to work in salon and receive nothing

Raksshshsahsha

Mar 20, 2020
can anyone tell me about the spanking scene in here? it seems to have a tag.. but I don't think I've seen it while completing the game

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes