liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
13.9 Victor's end story. You should talk to him up to 12 pm (12:00) 2. Nobody else should be in the Cafe 3. You need complete 13.8 with 2 guys;

How do I get 2 guys in the sauna, I repeat 30 times always only 1 guy. :cry:
i think its a typo mistake, there is no 2 guys sence and dont need 2 guys for Victors end. just need have the sence in sauna for few rounds.

• Love
Reactions: thomastm

thomastm

May 24, 2020
i think its a typo mistake, there is no 2 guys sence and dont need 2 guys for Victors end. just need have the sence in sauna for few rounds.
So just talk to him at 12pm not wearing police uniform? btw Is there a ending? I'm stuck in a loop keep waking up in the library with Ashley :cry: 1.03_pc_64bit_(maxi) Screenshot 2021.12.15 - 11.28.54.33.png

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
This is one of the best sidescrolling erotic games available. Well done to the developers! :)

1. Some of the objectives are confusing, and can get stuck.
  2. A frontal view is missing of the erotic scenes. Can you add that?
  3. Increase walking speed
  4. Enable mouse click to walk
  5. Add a zoom option
  6. Save anytime

So just talk to him at 12pm not wearing police uniform? btw Is there a ending? I'm stuck in a loop keep waking up in the library with Ashley :cry:
I cannot enter the library.

Bug:
- I did 7.3 Extra work in cafe - but it is still green.
- At the club bar, when it was late and closing, there was no option to stand up at the bar. Could only drink and talk to bartender.

Last edited:
Reactions: BirdFlu

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, the v.1.03 maxi (32-Bit) on page 1 doesnt work (cant be unpacked).
Is there a better copy in the house?
A Kitty

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
EDIT>>>> The actual save's are stored in the registry, and testy to tweak, unless you're real savvy with Reg edit I would not recommend it. ( End of edit )

I was able to raise most every value you see in the image that is purple by clicking on them. ( I installed a long time ago, maybe I installed a cheat for this too, but don't remember it )

Also I used Cheat Engine ( Praise the God who made this (y) ) to lock down or increase money.
Ok thanks for the tip ;)
But can you explain this "cheat engine" story ?
Or even this registry part (where can I find the datas to change ? I found nearly nothing called "insexcity")

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Ok thanks for the tip ;)
But can you explain this "cheat engine" story ?
Or even this registry part (where can I find the datas to change ? I found nearly nothing called "insexcity")
I use cheat engine to find the value's I wish to set to a specific level. the placing and x by clicking the square box to the left I can lock the value at that level.

Some values don't do so well, but I remember using or locking some in Insexsity which made doing multiple things during one day much easier.

But been a long time so I don't remember exactly which ones I locked, my memory of the game is not that good now.

Reactions: Armelle69

Slattman845

Jul 14, 2021
i think i dropped that game caz went out of the bar and nothing seemed to be clickable. most likely that sort of bug
yeah i stopped playing because if you trigger certain things before others it glitches the whole game and breaks things in the future that you have no present knowledge of

Last edited:

Sushiwoo

Dec 4, 2020
I'm at the bar and Ash told me to go wash up in the bathroom and only use the first stall. After I wash up I go to the first stall and it just never opens, and nothing is happening in the 3rd one (Only one I can access at all) What the am I suppose to do here?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes