richman42

Apr 2, 2020
What is the difference between "Maxi" and "U"(Uncensored)? Is uncensored the same just.. uncensored? Or is there a difference in terms of content?

Reactions: BullRush77

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
For those that wanna cheat, This is cheat engine table for
Money, Luck, Charisma, Stamina, Cleanliness and Lewdness
Maxi is uncensored too but it has more scenes and the ability to choose the actions of non player characters its kind of like a version of the game with cut content enabled

corndoggg

Feb 13, 2021
Man this game's visuals are great but the whole direction they took was off-putting... I finished the game but had no idea what was going on. Anyone have similar recommendations (for visuals)?
Pizza Hot! by Abelius has a similar but far better graphics/character style. There's not much content for it yet, though.
If anyone knows of others, please share.

Reactions: roflwaffless
Jan 27, 2018
Bruh John aint visiting the massage parlour, I got both events in Walters room, what else is there? Specific day or something?

m1z9n

Oct 21, 2021
Ok thanks for the tip ;)
But can you explain this "cheat engine" story ?
Or even this registry part (where can I find the datas to change ? I found nearly nothing called "insexcity")
anyone knows what to do in the part 2 mediation part

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
How do I meet Mark? I already bought the red dress and I already met Don but everytime I ride the bus I don't see him, I also tried drunk 1 with red dress and still no sign of mark lol

Kolilcaztq3

Aug 27, 2021
anyone knows how to exit the club at the first sunday? already drunk 2 drinks, dance, and visit the bathroom, but there's no door button at the hallway to exit

foible

Aug 29, 2017
anyone knows how to exit the club at the first sunday? already drunk 2 drinks, dance, and visit the bathroom, but there's no door button at the hallway to exit
You have to pass out drunk from three drinks or accept the invitation to leave with a guy on the dance floor.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes