MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
Yeah dog no matter how I try I never encounter him going to work and as the walkthrough says I need to be past Anna in the club event which I am, yet this lance event just never fires. I think maybe Ill need to go back to prison and redo the escape to get the anna in club again, to get this police event to fire, but to be quite frank I can't be assed..
Have you finished the other character quests? The walkthrough is kind of vague with just a few prerequisites but I think it's assuming you're doing the other character's quests too. But in my opinion if you can't be assed to play just take a break, i also got frustrated because I can't leave the prison and went back weeks after because I really wanted to see the ending.

Khalif01

Nov 8, 2022
Can someone help me about my mission for find Eva,i mean find her on club but after i go there i cannot find her

Artimens

Aug 10, 2020
Have you finished the other character quests? The walkthrough is kind of vague with just a few prerequisites but I think it's assuming you're doing the other character's quests too. But in my opinion if you can't be assed to play just take a break, i also got frustrated because I can't leave the prison and went back weeks after because I really wanted to see the ending.
Im pretty sure I have finished at least all of them but I have no idea, any way to telll? My little ingame quest guide seems to think I have except for suzie who i cant do because she got replaced by anna

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
Im pretty sure I have finished at least all of them but I have no idea, any way to telll? My little ingame quest guide seems to think I have except for suzie who i cant do because she got replaced by anna
When I reached the police quest I finished everyone's quests(no more green text) already except the last part of cafe guy and zoe. I think the yoga guy is the most important anyway since you need to learn how to meditate. Try doing other stuff like interacting with other characters while you try to trigger the police quest every morning. I don't know if your run is bugged but I would consider starting a new game.

Artimens

Aug 10, 2020
When I reached the police quest I finished everyone's quests(no more green text) already except the last part of cafe guy and zoe. I think the yoga guy is the most important anyway since you need to learn how to meditate. Try doing other stuff like interacting with other characters while you try to trigger the police quest every morning. I don't know if your run is bugged but I would consider starting a new game.
If it's bugged I think i am just give up lol

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
What part are you on? There's the part where you walk in and go talk to her, then you drink and dance, talk to the guy, then you go to the restroom. Once that happens you end up at your house.
That's the same part I got stuck on months ago, never figured out how to get past it, never ended up at the house after the restroom. Just stuck in the club forever.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes