Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Version 0.36 Maxi
I have the game on the desktop.
Try cheat engine on PC and Gamehacks on android, search on double and look. Btw every 5 min in game it`s 1 on value. Like if you got 9h30 on game search (9*60+30)/5 or 570/5 search 114 walk some doors to increase time and next scan in the same way. You can use the skip day on your room to cheat weekday by searching the day of the month.

Jan 7, 2018
Hey guys, i'm stuck on 2 events i didn't manage to trigger:

- An event with Walter in his apartment, will you find it?
And
- In the Sauna you can meet Don or Suzi (there is an event)

Walter event: I read that it should trigger some event while masturbating on massage parlor bathroom, but i never managed to trigger it. What's the conditions to trigger it?

Sauna: The only thing i did manage was to interact with don while training str, but when i go to the sauna, the only option is to say no. I already fucked him and cleaned his room several times, and i did the gloryhole event with suzy at the club. Is there anything else i need to do to trigger the event at the sauna?

Sujskiz

Oct 19, 2017
Hey guys, i'm stuck on 2 events i didn't manage to trigger:

- An event with Walter in his apartment, will you find it?
And
- In the Sauna you can meet Don or Suzi (there is an event)

Walter event: I read that it should trigger some event while masturbating on massage parlor bathroom, but i never managed to trigger it. What's the conditions to trigger it?

Sauna: The only thing i did manage was to interact with don while training str, but when i go to the sauna, the only option is to say no. I already fucked him and cleaned his room several times, and i did the gloryhole event with suzy at the club. Is there anything else i need to do to trigger the event at the sauna?
To get the event with walter first u need to steal money from his office on friday afternoon, then come early to work on monday and then do the masturbation,and to get the latest event with him you will need to clean his room twice.

As for the sauna visit the sauna after 18:00

fuksazz

Nov 22, 2017
are there guys who can post news with a patreon? it is very interesting to learn about the new version

dicksinbutt

Nov 9, 2017
How do I unlock Walter in the bar? I've cleaned his room twice and already masturbated in front of him. Is there something else?

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone have their game freeze when opening the letter and/or newspaper? Is there an explanation for it?

DiegoHerrera

Jan 2, 2018
How do I unlock Walter in the bar? I've cleaned his room twice and already masturbated in front of him. Is there something else?
You have to clean his room again. Instead of masturbating you will trigger another scene when you clean some trash near his bed. After that, you can find him in the bar, after drinking twice and waiting a bit.

dicksinbutt

Nov 9, 2017
You have to clean his room again. Instead of masturbating you will trigger another scene when you clean some trash near his bed. After that, you can find him in the bar, after drinking twice and waiting a bit.
It doesn't seem to trigger anything when I clean the dirty stains and the crumpled paper near his bed. Am I missing something?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
It doesn't seem to trigger anything when I clean the dirty stains and the crumpled paper near his bed. Am I missing something?
There's a new extra stain that should appear behind and slightly to the left of the couch. Cleaning that will start a sex scene.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
I don't know if it's just me but I can't pass the first sunday. Can't even start the events. Even can't leave the club and Eve isn't waiting in front at 9 pm. <have I done sometging wrong?

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
I'm stuck in the pub, no matter how long i wait eva kept saying shes almost done am i missing something here?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes