Adrian sama

Jan 28, 2018
[QUOTE = "OvidiusLian, post: 479386, member: 406980"] No hay versión para Mac, no hay versión para Linux pero la versión para win32, ¿alguien todavía usa win32? [/ QUOTE]
Versión android please

Sujskiz

Oct 19, 2017
Sup, new here. I'm having troubles finding Walter in the club. I did what the wt said, worked twice in his house, got drunk twice and waited at the bar for like 2 weekends straight, however, no sign of him. Am i missing something?
U have to go club drink twice and wait for him on the chair not on the dance floor and i think you need to have luck more than 10. Also before doing this you have to do the bed event where when you clean near the bed he would come to you and do you on the floor

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
What about the "we're in love with Patreon" post? I hope they are being sarcastic, considering how Patreon is basically censoring and banning nsfw games everywhere and generally killing creativity (and probably this market soon).

Imarin

Nov 5, 2017
Any chance someone could upload the fixed version? Wasn't that "We're In Love With Patreon" post also about the bug fixes they did?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Dang this newest version is so broken. There are so many events that you can't get to. Guess i'll have to wait until they actually start completing stuff instead of doing new things all the time.

Reactions: Mwanted

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Dang this newest version is so broken. There are so many events that you can't get to. Guess i'll have to wait until they actually start completing stuff instead of doing new things all the time.
I was able to get to all of the new events without any problems.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
How did you get any of the sauna events to trigger? They don't seem to happen even though i've met suzi and did her events at the club.
So you've done the events with her at the club and at the clothing shop? And you hung out in the sauna after 18:00?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I was able to get to all of the new events without any problems.
Good for you. I can't get several events to start, Gym for example, I've done everything the walkthough tells me to do and it still doesnt happen. The buss for example that event started before don showed up even though it says you have to go to his room have a drink and then ride the buss. None of that was necessary. The massage parlor boss doesn't show up in the bar after being at his place twice like it says he should for some kind of event. I've done everything else. the rest is just under construction and she wont do that.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Good for you. I can't get several events to start, Gym for example, I've done everything the walkthough tells me to do and it still doesnt happen. The buss for example that event started before don showed up even though it says you have to go to his room have a drink and then ride the buss. None of that was necessary. The massage parlor boss doesn't show up in the bar after being at his place twice like it says he should for some kind of event. I've done everything else. the rest is just under construction and she wont do that.
Seems like another issue is that mark wont show up on the buss aswell.
The bus event does seem to have been a bit altered. Though you could always get the event without Don by just getting drunk at the club anyways. The only requirement was that you needed to be drunk (though you may not need to anymore, since the bus creep seems to just show up at the bus stop directly now). Also, Mark shows up on the bus, but only if you stand at the front spot holding onto the side bar and then you resist the creep.

As for the massage boss. Did you get the event yet when you are cleaning his apartment where there's a new stain behind the couch and when you clean it, he more or less rapes you? That's the event that opens up him showing up at the club.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The bus event does seem to have been a bit altered. Though you could always get the event without Don by just getting drunk at the club anyways. The only requirement was that you needed to be drunk (though you may not need to anymore, since the bus creep seems to just show up at the bus stop directly now). Also, Mark shows up on the bus, but only if you stand at the front spot holding onto the side bar and then you resist the creep.

As for the massage boss. Did you get the event yet when you are cleaning his apartment where there's a new stain behind the couch and when you clean it, he more or less rapes you? That's the event that opens up him showing up at the club.
I had, but a restart of the game fixed everything, and all you needed to be drunk for was for him to get a different reaction when wearing the red dress, as far as I could tell.

Imarin

Nov 5, 2017
So you've done the events with her at the club and at the clothing shop? And you hung out in the sauna after 18:00?
Yeah, I've done all of that and no event. Not exactly sure what to do, if I do the event with Suzi in the club again it breaks the game a bit.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Yeah, I've done all of that and no event. Not exactly sure what to do, if I do the event with Suzi in the club again it breaks the game a bit.
Are you still going off of old save files? Because that seems to have been the issue with other people. You may need to restart with a fresh file for the new events to work properly.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Are you still going off of old save files? Because that seems to have been the issue with other people. You may need to restart with a fresh file for the new events to work properly.
Actually the bug with suzi is still present with a fresh save file. it happens every time for me as well even the first time on a new save.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes