3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
you can't spend points on stamina and health in the new version, you have to raise them by training in the gym
Cheers, I realised that and posted 4 posts back from yours. Definitely seems to be a balance issue now though. Too many points in charisma and luck. Although the reverse has been done with stamina and health, as they now cap at 30, where as before I had 50 points in stamina.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Wear the red dress drunk
Don is the jock living on the same floor as the MC. Get drunk with him and wear the red dress, then go FROM your house to main street by bus. Mark is the creep who wants to assault you, and go as far away from the bus door as you can. Start the scene with the creep and choose "don't do anything", Then click her face when they give you a choice. Go home and talk to the Jock. The gym should be opened then.
Thanks I failed to put two and two together and link a creeper and the jock :D To be fair the MC comment of "I don't like going to the gym alone" is misleading since there is no way to figure out that the bus incident is connected.

There's a link to the walkthrough on the first forum post. There is also a link on the game menu.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
I think I messed up the meditation with Mark...Are you not supposed to click anything while the screen is black?

Edonax

Nov 6, 2017
Something that I think would be interesting would be to add the "hanger" icon (like the one for your home closet) at both work and the GH. This would allow for the MC to remove clothes and shoes, depending on player preferences. Just limit the clothing options to those you are currently wearing and what is available, i.e. the robe at work or nothing or potentially underwear at the GH.

Yiazmat

Feb 1, 2018
Sup, new here. I'm having troubles finding Walter in the club. I did what the wt said, worked twice in his house, got drunk twice and waited at the bar for like 2 weekends straight, however, no sign of him. Am i missing something?

Dillp

Jul 21, 2017
Ok, I tried and liked it. However, I have a slight problem with overheating of GPU for some reason. I know, old machine, but I never had the problem with other Unity games. Is there some way to tweak it? I chose "fastest" in the graphics settings, did not solve. Any ideas?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Ok, I tried and liked it. However, I have a slight problem with overheating of GPU for some reason. I know, old machine, but I never had the problem with other Unity games. Is there some way to tweak it? I chose "fastest" in the graphics settings, did not solve. Any ideas?
Play in windowed mode i think

Yiazmat

Feb 1, 2018
Sup, new here. I'm having troubles finding Walter in the club. I did what the wt said, worked twice in his house, got drunk twice and waited at the bar for like 2 weekends straight, however, no sign of him. Am i missing something?
Nvm, apparently i had to work for him 3 times before waiting for him at the club. Either that or i'm not sure how i pulled it off.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
I really hope he does more positions on different POV. Im tired of watching them from the side. I wanna se her getting piledrivered

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes