Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Game freezes when start and try to read newspaper. Anybody else has same problem?
got the same thing, I'm just not going to read sister's letter or newspaper and hope it doesn't matter yet in this version

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i haven't fully play the last version and the new one already came? :eazyHype:, i will wait for a hot fix before i play it tho

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Day 2 i read the letter from sister and the game crash freeze ? atleast nothing happen and no buttons work ?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Many thanks for this new version.
Bug fixed
  • Improvment of quality
  • Improvment of functionnalities
  • Improvment of quantities
It's great job, keep working, i LOVE this game

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Few bugs with 0.36. Can't spend points on Health or Stamia. Reading the letter on the bedside table locks the game. Getting a stuck suzi at the club, or being stuck on the stall exterior. Game thinking MC is drunk on the bus and at work when she isn't.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Few bugs with 0.36. Can't spend points on Health or Stamia. Reading the letter on the bedside table locks the game. Getting a stuck suzi at the club, or being stuck on the stall exterior. Game thinking MC is drunk on the bus and at work when she isn't.
Same issues here. Overall I like the potential of this game but I think it needs a bit more time in the oven.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I also don't know how to get in the gym. Looked at the patreon page and some people are talking about mark in a red dress on the buss and being familiar with Don but those are not very helpful :D I mean I guessed that Don is the key but all I see is the same conversation options. Did this game have some "familiarity" system? (the game also tells me that I'm not familiar with the blond guy when I choose the "take action" options) I don't remember it having one :p

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
This game still needs a few months of development. Easily one of the best game in its category but needs some time to be played

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I also don't know how to get in the gym. Looked at the patreon page and some people are talking about mark in a red dress on the buss and being familiar with Don but those are not very helpful :D I mean I guessed that Don is the key but all I see is the same conversation options. Did this game have some "familiarity" system? (the game also tells me that I'm not familiar with the blond guy when I choose the "take action" options) I don't remember it having one :p
There's a link to the walkthrough on the first forum post. There is also a link on the game menu.

Reactions: Leonhardt

Richard Wells

Jun 26, 2017
Wear the red dress drunk
Don is the jock living on the same floor as the MC. Get drunk with him and wear the red dress, then go FROM your house to main street by bus. Mark is the creep who wants to assault you, and go as far away from the bus door as you can. Start the scene with the creep and choose "don't do anything", Then click her face when they give you a choice. Go home and talk to the Jock. The gym should be opened then.

Reactions: Leonhardt

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Same issues here. Overall I like the potential of this game but I think it needs a bit more time in the oven.
I've since learned that the stats get raised in the gym now, but that leaves us with a LOT of points to spend in Charisma and Luck. Also the stats max out at 30.

Reactions: Hybris

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm not sure if it is intentional, but Kate can go around in just stockings and no one says anything. Except roommates room and leaving dressing room at clothes store. I noticed this in 3 and still in 3.6.
Still bummed Eva route stopped.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
In my opinion in 30 days, they can do much better but they didn't. If they add another scenes or more scenes about sex scenes, it will be much better for developers. Am I right?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
you can't spend points on stamina and health in the new version, you have to raise them by training in the gym

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes