Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Hey i just can't go to the dark alley at 22, she just wants to go home (it says its late) no matter where do i click (i already did the 3drink 3some dirty choice and the bathroom anal-rape guy)
Go waste your time sitting in the cafe until 21hrs it's okay to stay outside but as soon as it's 21hrs she will insist you to go home so let's Roam around and go at 21hrs to cafe go in and come out and it would be 22hrs in s matter of seconds and you already said you had unlocked the formalities for that scene so it's gonna happen! I tried it like this and it worked for me many times mate!

Reactions: ReconLegend

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
"you had unlocked the formalities for that scene", can you say please what a the formalities?
When you want to unlock the dark alley scene you should have anal sex either in massage parlor or the club.then you can go have that date and you should go there drunk.these are the things required to unlock it! So he said he already did them!

HelveticStar

Jan 4, 2018
I need help in 10. Main hall in the club's toilet.
  • 10.3 speak with the stranger when you are drunk (you need to complete the event with Eva in GloryHole first);
How can I do this Eva gloryhole event?

HelveticStar

Jan 4, 2018
Hot damn there's a bug on android! When you're finished doing the alley (whore) mava event you'll start from the beginning again, and then your save file will be automatically deleted!

HelveticStar

Jan 4, 2018
You should of already completed that event it's the event where Eva invites Kate to the club for the first time you pretty much can't miss that one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For more info >
If a Staff member could add a link to my to the front page i would appreciate it.
Thanks but I'm starting from the beginning again because of a bug.

HelveticStar

Jan 4, 2018
Your not the only one i just made 2 new saves last week, save 1 is a Good Girl attempt and save 2 is a Bad Girl save.
I haven't ran into anything that would force me to start over yet but i'm curious what bug did you run into ?
I was doing the back alley date event, when I'm done and went home to save it suddenly start from the beginning again (tutorial) and then my save files were automatically deleted.

Limit0815

Jan 2, 2018

... if everything goes well, the new version should be published on 1-2 of September.
So, what awaits us in the new version (main points):
1. some events that we won't spoil for you,
2. an event with Don in his room,
3. an event with Suzi in the massage parlor,
4. drink 3 times in the club with other consequences,
5. buy toys and use them in different places,
6. erotic Events in the store,
7. events with strangers,
8. 4 more endings for Maxi version,
9. 2 new characters,
10. you will see more locations than was shown in the news, no spoilers ;)
11. and more.

kqrYm4HyK4

Jan 1, 2018
There's so much support for this game, keeping watched. But i'm not sure about progress they offered and reached, and also bugs ruins this game..
edit: in my opinion; new version and there's still no walkthrough, i don't know anything about making walkthrough but is that really that hard to make something other than event titles. about game not tried new one will write feedback later.

Reactions: cooldude33

Douchebag M

Aug 7, 2018
Ugh. I am new to this game and liked it very much to be honest. But even after looking at the walkthrough i couldn't do one thing.
How to get the main character to ass f****?
The walkthrough couldn't help me. Is there a specific attire or something else to achieve that?

Reactions: afeehgwrrtbhs

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
I enjoyed what I played, though I was hoping to be able to follow a more focused girl-on-girl route. Seems like you can't really do that without locking off a whole lot of content. Though I enjoyed what the game had to offer there, so thank you.

Dragondraken

Aug 31, 2018
Hello everyone.. Does the game currently have any endings now or all of those are still in development? Does anything happen if Kate collects $272727 for her dream house?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes