PolarRoute

Jan 10, 2018
How do I get the 15th apartment opened? Walkthrough suggests that I go home by walk wearing a massage robe, but selecting 'go straight to home' from work hasn't been initiating any event and getting out of the workplace with the robe on is impossible. What did I miss?

TheLowestKey

Mar 18, 2018
I'd say this is an actual great base game if they built off the massage job and made more varied customers. Along with the club. Who knows what they intended from the get go, but its kind of a missed opportunity to have it be the same few people. I obviously don't know if everything is hand drawn or created, have a way for the characters to be randomly generated and traits randomly assigned.

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
Man, my main problem with the game is the lack of artistic coherence for the character designs. It's clear they switched artists after making the first few characters, but instead of updating the old ones or having the new one try to emulate the old style, it's a rather off-putting mishmash of both styles. Plus I think the newer, more realistic looking character models are just ugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: reallybadman

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Insexsity posted the news for the next update I mean 15.3 on there patreon page well I'm not a member but it would be really great if anyone over I mean a member of that patreon could pass on Some details about it .thank you!

Mowonick

May 25, 2018
Go at 22:00hrs and stay drunk then you can unlock it!
Hey i just can't go to the dark alley at 22, she just wants to go home (it says its late) no matter where do i click (i already did the 3drink 3some dirty choice and the bathroom anal-rape guy)

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes