badip90

Feb 1, 2018
fixes
!EHgAzYZD!l4pTe6zZCaQKNCiMmLo3J1uy0e6u9iArBNj-LqwZ9Sk -64bit
!9a4Aza6Q!rbFydvERb8fosjvZnD9NiJIkoknx6KUoFMTJOO4Rzro -32bit

What's fixed:
1. Bug "September 1". Because many of you have lost progress of the game, we have added in the corrected version several things, such as:
1.1. Button for raising the level of lewdness in the pause menu for everyone.
1.2. In the bank you can hack the ATM! (limited to $50,000, but we recommend you take only as much as you lost).
1.3. The "Reset button" in the menu is still there. You can roll back the version to 0.51 (game progress). Keep in mind that the menu has 2 reset buttons. One for Lance, second one for the whole game.
2. Bug with ATM. At reaching $200,000 it was possible to double the money, without limits.
3. "Someone outside the door" when clicking on a laptop. Now works correctly.
4. "Too early to sleep". Rewrote the mechanics, at the same time found a possible bug with Eva, when you could miss a meeting with her on the first week and the game could crash.
5. Kate's hand remained above many layers (doors, people). Fixed.
6. Oliver did not leave the massage room. 3 hours of work on it and it seems now it works correctly

7. Animation of Eva freeze in GH in maxi version.
8. Dates in the alley and in the car opens after "3 times drink" event.
9. Animation of John and Eva desynchronize (the story of Eva September 2) fixed.
10. It was possible to skip the passenger and never meet Mark in the bus, fixed. Now it is easier to meet the passenger (the first time we sit, then we stand left side, red dress, nothing more).
11. The laptop button did not respond well to the click.
12. If you mistakenly agree on a date, you can just skip the day and go for a new one.

vultron

May 19, 2018
So do I have to accept Nina's offer because ever since I refused her every time i try to leave my room the game makes me pay her rent all over again but I don't really want to accept her offer either.

badip90

Feb 1, 2018
other fixed versions
android - !dKwgnKSA!6-KhB4iM2FC20RyxUVYl66UIhuVJ91Ygz13J9QqVPAw
mac64 - !hW5wRYbB!Tzt9cBqaPpg2-2X9IvWp2ui_N2G91kivwQmAyILK6zE
mac32 - !cD5kzSQQ!2cSgw_Sq4cHomoJNq0SEHS2bMDpeszIProzjlWDU2uw
lin64 - !Ia5whAzD!DeItx2UZgVnIewAw2n30PDO7yoqJQ3HOSeZHhGTAOcU
lin32 - !RL52kSII!AJP7QRiAAgU2yLU69w6kB6h6iEcWvwC5T8j5CLsLttg

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Take a look in your Registry use Regedit, if you're on windows 10 click on the start menu and type regedit then click on Regedit.
> HKEY_CURRENT_User\Software\Insexsity\Insexsity
That's where everyone's saves are if you want to edit it, just be careful what you change.
This has probably been mentioned about 50 or so times that your saves are in your Registry but i figured i would make it 51.
The files in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\Insexsity\Insexsity are files for the game not your saves.
Oh well, its in the registry... Is there no file to backup?

Hananani

Nov 4, 2017
fixes
!EHgAzYZD!l4pTe6zZCaQKNCiMmLo3J1uy0e6u9iArBNj-LqwZ9Sk -64bit
!9a4Aza6Q!rbFydvERb8fosjvZnD9NiJIkoknx6KUoFMTJOO4Rzro -32bit

What's fixed:
1. Bug "September 1". Because many of you have lost progress of the game, we have added in the corrected version several things, such as:
1.1. Button for raising the level of lewdness in the pause menu for everyone.
1.2. In the bank you can hack the ATM! (limited to $50,000, but we recommend you take only as much as you lost).
1.3. The "Reset button" in the menu is still there. You can roll back the version to 0.51 (game progress). Keep in mind that the menu has 2 reset buttons. One for Lance, second one for the whole game.
2. Bug with ATM. At reaching $200,000 it was possible to double the money, without limits.
3. "Someone outside the door" when clicking on a laptop. Now works correctly.
4. "Too early to sleep". Rewrote the mechanics, at the same time found a possible bug with Eva, when you could miss a meeting with her on the first week and the game could crash.
5. Kate's hand remained above many layers (doors, people). Fixed.
6. Oliver did not leave the massage room. 3 hours of work on it and it seems now it works correctly

7. Animation of Eva freeze in GH in maxi version.
8. Dates in the alley and in the car opens after "3 times drink" event.
9. Animation of John and Eva desynchronize (the story of Eva September 2) fixed.
10. It was possible to skip the passenger and never meet Mark in the bus, fixed. Now it is easier to meet the passenger (the first time we sit, then we stand left side, red dress, nothing more).
11. The laptop button did not respond well to the click.
12. If you mistakenly agree on a date, you can just skip the day and go for a new one.
Mega link does not seem to work... or am i missing something?

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Ok, now that I can finally drink three times and I can activate the "ass whore" event in dating, where does Kate find that dude that she agreed to date?

Apr 2, 2018
Ok, now that I can finally drink three times and I can activate the "ass whore" event in dating, where does Kate find that dude that she agreed to date?
If you ask about where they will be, the one with the car will be near the library on the opposite street. The one looking for an anal whore will be waiting for you at 22:00 in a dark alley. In both cases, it is better to drink twice.

Edonax

Nov 6, 2017
Alright, so after two months between updates... I'm legit not impressed. I know, I know, I'm not loosing anything by playing it and funding per month does not dictate the amount of work the dev's can tackle (or the speed at which they can do it), but it is a bit of bummer to see a game with this much potential kind of stall out. Still one of my favorites, but I'll check in on this again in maybe November or December.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes