swain80

Aug 22, 2017
Magic outside Hogwarts. How do you do that? I have the whole day to kill. I even tried this method. Still not working.
Reset your saves why the main menu. There are 2 reset options(one with lance and one with 0.51). I just did both and now i can accept the dates. But not sure how far it rolls back so be careful

edit: Also you might run into the save bug. Honestly i would wait for a fixed version

Reactions: EugeneMitchell

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
Could someone please post their working save? I have reset my save but still cannot go to dates.

kalashnikov

Nov 4, 2017
Seriously, where are ya'll cracka's working saves. Cause I had one save file that refused to let her go on those dates even after being gang banged multiple times, and having walter's friend fuck her more than 3 times in the shower. I even started a new game after a fresh reset of the saves just to go through the game without using the lewd cheat, and still

nothin' after the gangbang. Date won't open

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Drink 3 times at the bar (when moris and stranger drill her in some dirty room I choose "dirty" option). After that you should be able to accept dates with anal.
Thank you very much for the guide. The only issue is that it doesn't allow me to drink more than twice at the bar.

Yiazmat

Feb 1, 2018
To get the dp in the car you have to accept the date that mentions a guy having a car or something, drink 2 times, then go across the street (where the library is), then all the way to the right and click the car. Idk where the anal date is tho, even tho i managed to accept it after the 3 drinks dp lol. Oh btw, does anyone know how to dance with oliver to unlock the bank? if i drink 1 time no dialogue shows up, if i drink 2 times only random guys show up

Yiazmat

Feb 1, 2018
Thank you very much for the guide. The only issue is that it doesn't allow me to drink more than twice at the bar.
Try going to work, when the "free hole" guy shows up run in the bathroom, let him in, choose the Kate option, then after that take a shower there and wash your hair, a message saying to go to eva should show up

Reactions: Cicica

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Try going to work, when the "free hole" guy shows up run in the bathroom, let him in, choose the Kate option, then after that take a shower there and wash your hair, a message saying to go to eva should show up
Gotcha! Thank you!

Nick501

Aug 6, 2017
Not sure if this will work in every instance, but after having your save reset simply hit the reset button on the right of the screen and for me it appears to have gone back to it's previous spot.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Ok, so I still can not have Kate to drink more than twice at the bar, even though I followed the event with the "free hole" guy.

login2me

May 15, 2017
I wish someone could deliver this feedback to the developer at because I have no patreon account.

Why do I need to be a lesbian to go to the gym? Why do I need to work with the police to acquire a laptop? Why do I need to get f*ed in the ass to go on online dates? Insexsity could be the next Newlife if it wasn't for all the absurd linear requirements of unlocking content.

Also as the game stands now it can only be played once. There's no sandbox experience. It's more visual novel than game and I'm tired of reading the same lines from the same characters over and over again. Generate new clients with random names and characters at the parlor, nightclub, and hotel, and give each his special character like gentle, stingy, demanding, romantic, abusive, exploitative, etc, with the possibility of new branching events accordingly. For example romantic dates from gentle clients which could progress to love, or threats when insisting on condom from demanding clients which could progress to pregnancy or STDs, beatings from abusive clients which reduces health and beauty, modeling offers from exploitative client which could lead to prostitution etc.

We also need a long list of possible actions at the nightclub, parlor, and hotel not only 2 or 3, with unpredictable different outcomes depending on the client's character and Kate's relationship with him. This will keep the player on their toes for hours anticipating every next turn because the possibilities would be endless. But now players already know exactly how each event's dialogue would go from the first line because it never changes.

Yiazmat

Feb 1, 2018
Ok, so I still can not have Kate to drink more than twice at the bar, even though I followed the event with the "free hole" guy.
Did the "go to eva" thing pop up? If so you have to go to her salon with cum in your face and that'll unlock it.

Yiazmat

Feb 1, 2018
No, it did not pop up.. I think I'll have to restart a new game...
You probably missed either some eva event or drinking at the bar event, which are needed to trigger it, according to the walkthrough :FeelsBadMan:

User000955

Nov 26, 2016
Guys I think I have a problem with unity games and not just this but everytime I start the game up it just loads as a blank screen.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes