kioshimushi

Jul 10, 2017
Next time word it like this >
Was anyone able to get the scene where Kate has anal sex ? if so what steps did you take to see the anal sex scene.
It says i can't accept the date because Kate hasn't had any anal sex yet.

I would have to look at my again but the only Anal sex scene's i remember is the one in the bathroom with Kate and John and then the Anal Sex scene in Insexity (The masturbation dream world) and the time Kate gets gangbanged when she's completely drunk. Just take a look at my walkthrough when you get a chance, i'm in the process of adding 0.55 info, had to start a new game because saves got wiped with this new version.
Yeah wording was kind of funny haha. But anyway i'm stuck to this part to, i feel like i have done everything in the club and the massage parlor ...

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
Anyone know how to interact with zoe and how to get the online dating scenes? Haven't seen any new contact other than theater and library that cant be accessed :x

kalashnikov

Nov 4, 2017
Well now I have a problem, due to the reset glitch, that I've done the drunken 3 way and have gone into the bathroom with the parlor dude who ass fucks you, and now the game won't recognized for dates, that shes been ass fucked. Moris even broke into the room!

another glitch im having after the glitched reset is that I have a 19+ lewdness level, but can't dance with the dudes on the dance floor sober

swain80

Aug 22, 2017
Threesome after drinking 3 times worked to fulfill the assfuck requirement. Still have no idea where to find the assfucking date though. Gsme never says when and where to meet that guy. Also no idea how to date that 1 mamas boy. When im drunk he is shocked and it leads nowhere and if im sober kate gets bored by him

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
  • Agreed to meet at the computer, when and where to go can someone say? And how to agree to sex in two after she was approached in the dance and offered to fuck?

Apr 2, 2018
Did anyone get a scene with Morice at Kate's apartment? I was shocked. Like this scene is not mentioned in the updates. Or did I miss something?

recon214

May 7, 2018
Threesome after drinking 3 times worked to fulfill the assfuck requirement. Still have no idea where to find the assfucking date though. Gsme never says when and where to meet that guy. Also no idea how to date that 1 mamas boy. When im drunk he is shocked and it leads nowhere and if im sober kate gets bored by him
Seems doesn't work for me no matter how many times I try 3 times drink. Does anybody know exactly what fullfills that assfuck requirement?

nicokira08

Dec 6, 2017
How become your close friend with oliver
Because I did make him you to the coffee my I cannot always take him in the shower

swain80

Aug 22, 2017
Seems doesn't work for me no matter how many times I try 3 times drink. Does anybody know exactly what fullfills that assfuck requirement?
Did you get the threesome scene and chose "dirty"? Assuming you are playing maxi version. If you cant drink 3 times go to evas salon with cum on your face, that should enable you to drink 3 times in the club. Anything else didnt work for me. Even if i get assfucked in the massage parlor it is not enough despite the game saying so.

But the version is kinda buggy with the whole save files getting reset if you go on drunk dates so maybe that is the issue.

Reactions: L7Bear

recon214

May 7, 2018
Did you get the threesome scene and chose "dirty"? Assuming you are playing maxi version. If you cant drink 3 times go to evas salon with cum on your face, that should enable you to drink 3 times in the club. Anything else didnt work for me. Even if i get assfucked in the massage parlor it is not enough despite the game saying so.

But the version is kinda buggy with the whole save files getting reset if you go on drunk dates so maybe that is the issue.
I did "dirty", I did "clean". I even tried to make Oliver assfuck Kate, but she refuses each time. Seems I'll need to play more with it.

P. S. Finally worked for me after I let Walter friend fuck Kate 3 times in the ass: at Maxi+ run into shower, then let him in, then choose Walter friend, then fuck 3 times in the ass

Reactions: L7Bear
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes